Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

My focus is the ENTIRE Bible, not just the words of Jesus. I include ALL Scripture in my spiritual arsenal.

Meshak thinks that the only relevant parts of Scripture are Jesus' words, and that is not true. The fact that she teaches that is deception based on willful ignorance.
If you focused on the entire Bible then you would know that there is now no Jew or gentile and that the law is written on the hearts and minds of the believer, and that Israel is spiritual, and that there is only One gospel.

popsthebuilder

No, it's not. Love fulfills the righteous requirement of the law, meaning if we love God and neighbor, then the law, including Jesus' teachings, is fulfilled, the obligation is satisfied, even though there's no obligation to love. Your legalistic interpretation prohibits you from understanding that love is freely given, it is not coerced through the threat of punishment.
And to love GOD is to keep HIS commands.

musterion

More proof that the Trinity concept is biblical.

1 Cor 3:16

compared with

Rom 8:9
1 Cor 6:19
2 Cor 6:16
Eph 2:21
Phil 1:19
Col 1:27

oatmeal

So why did Jesus preach to the Samaritans if he was sent only to the Jews?

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

If the history is correct, the Samaritans were people claiming to be Judeans, they came back from captivity, but did not have their genealogies to prove that they were of Israel.

They did not have the paperwork, so to speak.

Without looking it up, that is what I remember about them. Does that comply with your information?

marhig

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

If the history is correct, the Samaritans were people claiming to be Judeans, they came back from captivity, but did not have their genealogies to prove that they were of Israel.

They did not have the paperwork, so to speak.

Without looking it up, that is what I remember about them. Does that comply with your information?
When the woman was at the well, the disciples said among themselves "why does he speak to this woman" knowing that she was a Samaritan, and even the woman herself said to Jesus "why do you speak to me, you being a Jew?" I'm sure that Jesus didn't think that the Samaritans were Jews, and they believed in him.

So Jesus knew that they were Gentiles, and when Jesus was born, Simeon said that he was to be a light to the Gentiles.

Israel isn't those who are natural Jews, but those who are Spiritual Israel, circumcised of the heart, those who belong to the body of Christ, whether they be Jew or gentile. God loves us all, and Jesus said that his gospel was to be preached to everyone throughout the world.

oatmeal

More proof that the Trinity concept is biblical.

1 Cor 3:16

compared with

Rom 8:9
1 Cor 6:19
2 Cor 6:16
Eph 2:21
Phil 1:19
Col 1:27

Yes, the spirit of God dwells in us.

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Those are wonderful verses but where is the "proof that that Trinity concept is biblical"?

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Yes, the spirit of God dwells in us. and we have the spirit of Christ.

Both refer to the gift from the Holy Spirit which is holy spirit, I John 4:13 which is also referred to as "Christ in you"

Deuteronomy 34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the Lord commanded Moses.

What did Joshua receive from Moses? the spirit of God? or the spirit of wisdom? or are they the same thing?

Even so, spirit of Christ is a reference to the new birth as is spirit of God in this age of grace. (It was not permanent in the OT, because of the works of Jesus Christ, it is permanent for all who believe in this age of grace)

The spirit that was upon Moses and Joshua was the spirit of or from God. likewise Jesus received spirit upon him at his baptism. If Jesus was God and God is spirit, Jesus would not just already have spirit, he would be spirit, not flesh. John 4:24

And no one would see him for no man has seen God at any time!

But thousands have seen Jesus Christ!

Those two truths alone disprove any notion that Jesus is God for Jesus is different from God in not only that aspect but in other aspects as well.

oatmeal

Even as God uses many names, titles and attributes to reveal himself to his people. even so God, who calls himself the Holy Spirit, refers to the gift of holy spirit by various words

Some of these are born again, ie, of incorruptible seed, Christ in you, the gift of salvation, the gift of eternal life, righteousness as a gift, power from on high, endued with power, the spirit of Christ, the spirit of or from God.

oatmeal

When the woman was at the well, the disciples said among themselves "why does he speak to this woman" knowing that she was a Samaritan, and even the woman herself said to Jesus "why do you speak to me, you being a Jew?" I'm sure that Jesus didn't think that the Samaritans were Jews, and they believed in him.

So Jesus knew that they were Gentiles, and when Jesus was born, Simeon said that he was to be a light to the Gentiles.

Israel isn't those who are natural Jews, but those who are Spiritual Israel, circumcised of the heart, those who belong to the body of Christ, whether they be Jew or gentile. God loves us all, and Jesus said that his gospel was to be preached to everyone throughout the world.

the genetic line of Israel is a lot larger than those of Israel who actually believe.

Looking at the day of Pentecost, of the many, many thousands who must have been there only about 3000 believed.

And if we look back about 10 days before that there were only about 120 that were still disciples.

Of course, that Samaritans were Gentiles, not Judeans was the claim of those who rejected them

If they were indeed Gentiles and Jesus was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, then Jesus would not have gone to them. Did God know who the Samaritans were? Did God know who is Gentile and who is Israel?

Jesus did what his Father told him to do. Since God had him speak to the Samaritan woman she must have qualified as one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

God's Truth

And yet trying to be like Jesus will never get you to heaven. The only way to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Your problem is that you cannot seem to even read everything I say. I said that obeying to obtain salvation will be your downfall, because your works cannot make you righteous, only the blood of Jesus can wash away your sins and make you whole again.

Obeying is never ever wrong. Jesus is the way. You have to do what the way says to get saved.

I preach the truth on how to get one's heart ready for obedience to be saved.

Jesus' blood washes the sins of THOSE WHO REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

God's Truth

Meshak,

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

Can we learn from what He said to them? Sure. But focusing only on what is said in the 4 gospels is like reading a letter intended for someone else and responding to it as if it was meant for you.

Wow. You are so badly mistaken it is pathetic.

Jesus is LORD OVER ALL.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

We Gentiles are able to benefit from Jesus' words that were first spoken to the LOST SHEEP of Israel and are now for all Jews, even the cut off ones and Gentiles, and every nation and ethnicity under the sun.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

God's Truth

So went did he preach to the Samaritans then?

Jesus said not to. Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel. Not all Jews were the lost sheep. The lost sheep are Jews who obeyed and had FAITH in God BEFORE Jesus came. They are the ones who belonged to God by faith, since faith would be the bases for the new covenant, the Jews who already had it were not cut off, they were saved. Jews who did not have faith before Jesus came, they were cut off and hardened so that only the lost sheep could come to Jesus.

God's Truth

The Samaritans were not Gentiles. They were blood related to Abraham, but they did not keep all the laws.

As for Israel, you are right. Spiritual Israel is the only Israel that matters, and it has nothing to do with being blood related to Abraham, it has to do with being blood related to Jesus by believing his blood washes us from the sins we repent of doing.

Tehmill

John 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Who did they believe Jesus is?

a. God

b. the Christ, the anointed,the son of the living God

It says Thou art God...that's why He was crucified, for saying He was the Son of the Blessed...making Himself equal with God. You are crucifier, see what that gets you.

popsthebuilder

Yes, the spirit of God dwells in us.

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Those are wonderful verses but where is the "proof that that Trinity concept is biblical"?

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Yes, the spirit of God dwells in us. and we have the spirit of Christ.

Both refer to the gift from the Holy Spirit which is holy spirit, I John 4:13 which is also referred to as "Christ in you"

Deuteronomy 34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the Lord commanded Moses.

What did Joshua receive from Moses? the spirit of God? or the spirit of wisdom? or are they the same thing?

Even so, spirit of Christ is a reference to the new birth as is spirit of God in this age of grace. (It was not permanent in the OT, because of the works of Jesus Christ, it is permanent for all who believe in this age of grace)

The spirit that was upon Moses and Joshua was the spirit of or from God. likewise Jesus received spirit upon him at his baptism. If Jesus was God and God is spirit, Jesus would not just already have spirit, he would be spirit, not flesh. John 4:24

And no one would see him for no man has seen God at any time!

But thousands have seen Jesus Christ!

Those two truths alone disprove any notion that Jesus is God for Jesus is different from God in not only that aspect but in other aspects as well.
So you admit that now, at this time, Christ is synonymous with the Spirit of GOD/ Holy Spirit?

Knowing well what now makes the body, we are speaking specifically of the Spirit within the body at this time.

peace

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Samaritans were not Gentiles. They were blood related to Abraham, but they did not keep all the laws.

The samarians were a bastard race since Israel was carried off to Babylon and they installed others in the land who were not Jews.

The other thing is that many of the lost sheep of Israel could not go to Judah for fear of the Jews who hated them for speaking out against their evil ways.

a mixed bag were the Samarians.

Eze 34:2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
Eze 34:3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.
Eze 34:4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
Eze 34:5 And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
Eze 34:7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
Eze 34:8 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
Eze 34:9 Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
Eze 34:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
Eze 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
Eze 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

God's Truth

The samarians were a bastard race since Israel was carried off to Babylon and they installed others in the land who were not Jews.

The other thing is that many of the lost sheep of Israel could not go to Judah for fear of the Jews who hated them for speaking out against their evil ways.

a mixed bag were the Samarians.

You didn't prove me wrong. I said the Samaritans were blood related to Abraham, and they were.

Jesus had to go through Samaria, he came to a town in Samaria and spoke to a Samaritan woman who calls JACOB their father. Jesus does not say she is mistaken and that Jacob is not the Samaritans' father.

John 4:11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”