• Other (please specify below)

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by lucybelle
oh...I get it... :(
so...Knight- can you stick a big fat vote for Sixpence on there for me? I kinda missed that whole pick more than one thing... :D
Got ya covered!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Em7add11

You wanna hear the three songs we have recorded so far? There will be real radio-quality songs in a month, but until then this will give you an idea. :D

http://www.mp3.com/uproar
Cool!

I listened to all three. I liked "Some Dreams" the best.

Now you just need to start writing the song about TOL. :D

lucybelle

TOL Princess
My favorite is Love Still Comes...I think that's because that's the only one that I can clearly understand all the words on... hmm...

Em7add11

Official TOL band member
Originally posted by lucybelle
My favorite is Love Still Comes...I think that's because that's the only one that I can clearly understand all the words on... hmm...
Hmm, you should hear Slit the Wrists. Kelly shrieks like a banshee at the end, it's beautiful. You can (mostly) understand him too.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
You know how I feel about that....grrr...sweet Kelly- I don't want his voice to be ruined...why do you think I worked so hard with Isaac?

coldtothetouch

man, thats a hard call... I have been in love with 6pence [and had a small crush on leigh nash] since the "tickets for a prayer wheel" ep... and Chasing Furies... although i never got to see them live i still listen to that album, and the benjamin gate... come on it's the benjamin gate!!!!!
but... i had to vote for us :angel:

Paradõsis

I voted for P.O.D., but only because they use to have really great, heavy, "raw" songs (e.g., Brown). I'm not saying I don't like their new stuff, it's catchy... it's just not what they use to be: it's way to mainstream oriented and over-produced.

beanieboy

I thought it asked who TOL should officially ban. Hee hee.
I would suggest some angry, heavy metal screaming band, like Metalica or Rage against the machine.

Last edited:

Em7add11

Official TOL band member
Originally posted by Knight
Keep in mind that is an honor. Philmore rocks!
One of the guys from Philmore was a judge at the last round of the tournament we played. Ike and I suspect he was the one who said our bass player was the greatest ever, hehe.

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
:D Justin! He's a short little dude...I was in Oklahoma for a Pax217 show the weekend before and he was there...in Tulsa. They've played here where i work a couple times! I like them alright.