Christ's Word 43
zoo22 42
lightbringer 10
Rusha 10

this was fair and balanced

Letsargue

for those who have been locked out of other threads

bring it on

AAHH, don’t do that. --- Tell me chrys; - When Christ says, -- “Shall I not visit for these things, shall I not visit such a “Nation” as this”?? – What do you think Jesus means by “Nation”?? – Remember words “Mean” something or things. - In God’s mind, - what is meant by “Nation”??

Paul – 010113

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So ... nice to see you being so *productive* on the first day of the new year.

WTG, Chrys.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
AAHH, don’t do that. --- Tell me chrys; - When Christ says, -- “Shall I not visit for these things, shall I not visit such a “Nation” as this”?? – What do you think Jesus means by “Nation”?? – Remember words “Mean” something or things. - In God’s mind, - what is meant by “Nation”??

Paul – 010113

area or location

Letsargue

area or location

Well that's what a carnal person would think, Sorry. -- But to God, a Nation is the People, and their values / or "Valuables". Christian (( Values )), or "Valuables", such as, -- Job 28:18-19 KJV ---&--- Psalms 21:3 KJV --- This People hate all values away!!

Paul -- 010113

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you be happier if Chrys and I both left the site?

Of course not, silly. That would just be mean. I would be happier if Chrys replaced that lump of coal in his chest with an actual heart, and extremely pleased if you would just grow up.

Outside of that, did you have a Happy New Year? I know I did.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well that's what a carnal person would think, Sorry. -- But to God, a Nation is the People, and their values / or "Valuables". Christian (( Values )), or "Valuables", such as, -- Job 28:18-19 KJV ---&--- Psalms 21:3 KJV --- This People hate all values away!!

Paul -- 010113

I was going to say that
but
figured you had another meaning