Who Posted?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
well I can understand that
but
can you understand why we had so much fun in it?

Not really, to tell you the truth.

btw I will never have to rescue bybee

she always has her own pack of wolves hanging around

bybee is pretty good at taking care of herself, but she could have used a good word from you at the time, don't you think? Maybe you did. I hope you did.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Not really, to tell you the truth.

bybee is pretty good at taking care of herself, but she could have used a good word from you at the time, don't you think? Maybe you did. I hope you did.

maybe you missed the part where she called me a misogynist

Letsargue

If you post a whole lot in a thread you don't like, it's guaranteed to go away! :thumb:

Similarly, if there's a poster you can't stand, the best way to get them to go away or change their behavior is to attack them every time they post.

Copy of Marxism!!
You are right on the money!!! - And guess who runs the engines; -- one different from ~~some of us~~ spiritually. However, this is a ( "CHRISTIAN" Forum ) with Christian values!!!????

Paul -- 010113

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Copy of Marxism!!
You are right on the money!!! - And guess who runs the engines; -- one different from ~~some of us~~ spiritually. However, this is a ( "CHRISTIAN" Forum ) with Christian values!!!????

Paul -- 010113

resurrected is a Marxist??

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Copy of Marxism!!

Paul -- 010113

let's hear it for Christian values

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Remember what I said about intent?

My intent last night was to share some fun with those who may have forgotton that this place can be fun.

What was your intent in revisiting the acrimony between meshak and bybee?

must not forget to have fun

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Remember what I said about intent?

My intent last night was to share some fun with those who may have forgotton that this place can be fun.

What was your intent in revisiting the acrimony between meshak and bybee?

My comment to you was meant to be light-hearted, I had no other intent for that.

The comment to chrys was to say why I didn't like the Gros threads, and you're right, I shouldn't have brought it up. My apologies.