Who Posted?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Honestly, chrys, your wondering where everyone is rings patently false.

You're like a crab, coming at this thing sideways as if you don't know, when you've been mixing it up with the bottom feeders all along.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I've watched a slow trickle exodus of some really interesting, good people on account of his sort and silence or withdrawing only seems to encourage them in a piecemeal dismantling of what made and makes TOL worthwhile.

I've watched it too, and seen the same.

My analogy with regard to another angry voice, if more nakedly so, CWTHroll, may have been a bit crass, but the point was true enough. It's that kind of poster who sours and fouls what would and should be a spirited communal experience, differences notwithstanding. And ASCon, Sod, CW, chrys too often if to a much lesser/milder form of insinuating maliciousness are part of that cadre. And I've heard more than one established and respected poster note the diminishing impact on the forum.
Your analogy it itself wasn't a big deal at all - but how it was handled does represent something larger at play.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
what happened to zoo?

What do you think happened to zoo?

A. Chainsaw accident, lost all his fingers, hasn't figured out how to use mouse with his toes yet
B. Fell down a well, can't get a signal on his cell and every time he tries to climb up to the top, this creepy wet girl starts chasing him
C. Developed a severe allergy to keyboards
D. Shaved his head, donned robes and is selling paper flowers in SFO
E. Captured by aliens, currently being "probed"
F. Ran out of stupid things to say, realized he had nothing else to contribute

your turn :p

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
and I'm the only person on this board? :freak:

You're the only one standing there with the pointy stick - poking, poking, poking.

And of course, chrys scuttles around the edges, egging you on, and pretending he cares when he doesn't.

I have no respect for the behavior of either of you.

bybee

You're the only one standing there with the pointy stick poking, poking, poking.

And of course, chrys scuttles around the edges, egging you on, and pretending he cares when he doesn't.

I have no respect for the behavior of either of you.

Well and truly spoken.:cry: