Who makes the most foolish posts at TOL?

Who makes the most foolish posts at TOL?

• smothers

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • skeptic

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • PureX

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Zakath

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Taoist

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Flipper

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Gerald

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Stratnerd

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • The Barbarion

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky
You can vote for more than one.

So if both your worst enemies were on the list... it'd be a tie. (For your vote anyway.)

;)

:angel:

:D Maybe Knight should start a poll about 'who writes the funniest posts'.

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob
:D Maybe Knight should start a poll about 'who writes the funniest posts'.

But then we would have to have a poll for who understands the funniest posts.

taoist

Of course, once the poll's been normalized through weighting by the number of posts, smothers has already picked up a mathematically insuperable lead. I hate being fair.

But no one's called him a son of Satan yet, and he hasn't had his own heretic thread, so I guess that'll have to keep me content.

:devil:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by taoist
Of course, once the poll's been normalized through weighting by the number of posts, smothers has already picked up a mathematically insuperable lead. I hate being fair.

But no one's called him a son of Satan yet, and he hasn't had his own heretic thread, so I guess that'll have to keep me content.

:devil:
taoist... I think you might pass smothers if enough people take the time to read this thread.. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That would depends on whether they skip over this post, old man.

;)
LOL... uh yea.... right.... :rolleyes:

You forget what website you are at. Us TOL'ers don't fall for the ol'... "hey if I am cryptic enough some people might actually think I am making a good point".

taoist nice try and better luck next time.... we have some nice parting gifts for you located near the back door. ;)

taoist

Knight;
... we have some nice parting gifts for you located near the back door.

taoist;
Consolation prizes? I won those keys to the condo overlooking the flaming pit fair and square. If Jefferson wants to take them back, he's gonna have to fight daddy long-tail for them. They're mine, mine I say.

(Did that really seem cryptic? Hmm ... gonna have to think about that.)

Aimiel

Zakath is the definition of foolish, since the fool has said, in his heart, "There is no God." Smothers makes the most foolish posts, though, others are nearly as ridiculous, but he shines in his foolishness. Definitely the head of his 'class.'

:smothers: = :joker:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
taoist;
Consolation prizes? I won those keys to the condo overlooking the flaming pit fair and square. If Jefferson wants to take them back, he's gonna have to fight daddy long-tail for them. They're mine, mine I say.
LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.