Who makes the most foolish posts at TOL?

Who makes the most foolish posts at TOL?

• smothers

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • skeptic

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • PureX

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Zakath

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Taoist

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Flipper

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Gerald

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Stratnerd

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • The Barbarion

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • All of the above

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

Sorry, but truthseeker45 and way 2 go provide us with an even greater abundance of foolishness, more than all the atheists/agnostics/liberals/homos combined.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
Really?

What, have you got pull with the warden :devil: or something? :chuckle:
Sorry but :devil: isn't the warden.... in fact :devil: will be in a cell just like :zakath:.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Only three votes?

Crap, I've got to work harder...

:chuckle:

Hey Z, come clean with Knight over that corner office you have; a great view of the River Styx, IIRC...

:D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Gerald
Only three votes?

Crap, I've got to work harder...

:chuckle:

Hey Z, come clean with Knight over that corner office you have; a great view of the River Styx, IIRC...

:D
Yup, it's got a wonderful view, if only those religionists would quit falling in and blocking Charon's boat. It's bodies (ephemerally speaking) everywhere! It's really putting a crimp in the delivery schedule.

And you know how the "Old Man" gets when the deliveries are off schedule. :shocked:

Don't tell them about the geothermal electrical system from the lake of fire, if people found out we have A/C we'd be inundated with tourists. Yuck! Though it would be good for the hotel trade, I suppose. :chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I wish I could take credit, but like most authors I plagiarize story ideas heavily. Nothing bears repeating like a good story. :D

taoist

Okay, I've managed to vote myself into a tye with skeptic, but it doesn't really matter. As a child of the horned one, *grâce Jefferson*, I've already got a penthouse condo. Hey, where's all my buds, we can't let this newbie take the honors!

Zimfan

Originally posted by taoist
Okay, I've managed to vote myself into a tye with skeptic, but it doesn't really matter. As a child of the horned one, *grâce Jefferson*, I've already got a penthouse condo. Hey, where's all my buds, we can't let this newbie take the honors!

I voted for ya, man. Just doing my best to help out. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by smothers
Looks like I'm waaay ahead! So little time, so much impact! :)
It can take years to discover true genius yet exposing yourself as a knob can take just moments. :D

Personally.... I am going to give you a fresh start. :up:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Funny Poll......I was thrilled not to be included! :noid:

taoist is brilliant, he doesn't belong on this list.

Zakath is more polite than just about anybody else at TOL and has a great sense of humor.

I haven't read many posts from Stratnerd and even less by The Barbarian, so I have no opinion..

PureX is hard to figure, but he keeps his composure during debate and is a reasonable person.

Gerald is just joking around. As extreme as his posts are, I find them quite entertaining.

Flipper can be more than a bit contentious, but he is a good writer and is always ready to join the fray.

Smothers seems to be winning, I have never read a single post by him, but now I'm REALLY curious.

But the winner is................................. Skeptic! [imagine that :eek:]
He actually believes the commie crap he writes. :down:

Now, if there were a few more choices, maybe Skeptic wouldn't have gotten my vote...:think:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob
Now, if there were a few more choices, maybe Skeptic wouldn't have gotten my vote...:think:
You can vote for more than one.

So if both your worst enemies were on the list... it'd be a tie. (For your vote anyway.)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.