Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Town Stalker
Luke, if I didn't know better I'd swear you were trying to hurt my feelings.
Too funny.
Original as ever. :chuckle: Though I think ignorance bliss became you...or vice versa.

SHUT UP...or as I would say to a dog...STAY...SIT...Does that ring the bell for you mr manly man?
It must be horrible to be that ineffectual. Wait, I'll ask Eeset. She'd know. :plain:

Bringing up Baby?
Can't believe it took you this many posts to try for the long distance gay bit.

It's like watching TVLand, but without the commercials.

Last edited:

MarkA

MarkA said:
I neg rep the post about my neg rep....it's a never ending cycle I am stuck in....
Wow, congrats...
I hope you know that was sarcasm, and reflective of what I have observed others doing here, over and over....:juggle:

I don't think I have neg repped anyone here (in six years) maybe you once tho, when I wanted to discourage you from egging on God's Truth down his path of ignorant and merit-less accusation of the brethren.

that was a rare exception and wasn't meant to be vindictive toward you in any way, as if my meager points in this persona could do any real damage in the first place. :)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're like a pimple on my ***. I'm sure you've heard that before.

Sky
If the filter doesn't let it through you are not allowed to use the word. Don't try misspelling it either.

Your friendly neighborhood super mod.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I hope you know that was sarcasm, and reflective of what I have observed others doing here, over and over....:juggle:

I don't think I have neg repped anyone here (in six years) maybe you once tho, when I wanted to discourage you from egging on God's Truth down his path of ignorant and merit-less accusation of the brethren.

that was a rare exception and wasn't meant to be vindictive toward you in any way, as if my meager points in this persona could do any real damage in the first place. :)

You hadn't neg repped anyone in six years and I became the lucky one? thanks!

I got your sarcasm. :)

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 27th, 2013 08:08 AM Tambora .
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 26th, 2013 06:35 PM Tambora .

:kookoo: freak show. I can't believe that you have been given any power on TOL.

Tambora the red baron

bybee

Who is Neg Repping Who... August 27th, 2013 08:08 AM Tambora .
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 26th, 2013 06:35 PM Tambora .

:kookoo: freak show. I can't believe that you have been given any power on TOL.

Tambora the red baron

She has the same power you have.
She is free to neg rep as she sees fit.
You are free to behave like an ill mannered brat as you see fit.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 27th, 2013 12:57 PM Tambora .
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 27th, 2013 12:06 PM Angel4Truth At least she isnt acting menapausal like you do

idiots

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seriously Sky ... grow up. I don't care to read this type of crudeness.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not for ME. As sly as you may believe yourself to be, the original post that you edited was reported prior to your edit.

IF you truly believe what you said was appropriate, then WHY did you edit your post?

illusionray

Seriously Sky ... grow up. I don't care to read this type of crudeness.
Well it was sent to sky, apparently she's acting "menapausal" whatever that's meant to be. Sooner or later all of you girls will be menapausal, am I wrong? :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so who's forcing you to read it? :idunno:

No one ... just as no one is forcing you to read and offer your trolliest responses to several other members. However, the original post is already in the Woodshed, so feel free to direct your support of her post and criticisms there.