Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't give two sheets who started it.
Okay.

IT ENDS. Got it?
How? With you starting a thread echoing the earlier nonsense? :plain: Or here, with you piling on insult as you declare it over? Because either way you suck at endings.

Be a man if you can.
Yeah, that's one way to end it. Keep piling on insult. You're obviously committed...or should be.

STOP using me to pad your posts.
For once I'm going to quote you in response: :rotfl:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Okay.

How? With you starting a thread echoing the earlier nonsense? :plain: Or here, with you piling on insult as you declare it over? Because either way you suck at endings.

Yeah, that's one way to end it. Keep piling on insult. You're obviously committed...or should be.

For once I'm going to quote you in response: :rotfl:

You're like a pimple on my ***. I'm sure you've heard that before.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're like a pimple on my ***. I'm sure you've heard that before.
Only in grade school, where I met similarly situated and accomplished minds. :plain: But that would make me a monumental pimple, given how much of you appears to be constituted by that particular.

crier crier
pants on fire
Don't look now, but someone is all out of bliss.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Only in grade school, where I met similarly situated and accomplished minds. :plain: But that would make me a monumental pimple, given how much of you appears to be constituted by that particular.

Don't look now, but someone is all out of bliss.

I ran out of bliss the moment I read your first post.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Exhausting freak show stalker he is.
Said the holder of the second or third highest poster total in Quixote's. :rolleyes:

Want to compare how often we appear in one another's threads? (hint: you don't)

Edit: I've followed her around in all of 7 of her 72 threads. :rolleyes: One this year.

I don't think he will ever know when to shut that Kentucky Fried Chicken hole.
You are to honesty and wit what the Klan is to race relations.

Last edited: