White Lives Matter

dodge

I think hes a gay guy who used to post here under another name, he gave himself away earlier. I think he only pretended to be conservative for a season to infiltrate with some people who post here. His liberal is coming out full force now, look above he quoted the liberal bible (huffington post) for irish slavery that all the guilty liberals try to ignore and "white" wash.

Not trying to be a confrontational,but I do not use the term "GAY' for some reason that word to me is a white wash ! I have always called them what they are abominations, homosexuals, and God haters.

Liberals, homosexuals and the other God haters usually trip them selves up eventually. His agenda is showing more and more.

Keep the Son in your eyes.

Reactions: Lon

dodge

It's pretty fascinating to see you evangelical bigots and racists twist yourselves into knots trying to pretend you're not bigots and racists.

Bigots ? i believe that is exactly what you portray yourself to be.

Do you even have a clue what "evangelical" means ? You might want to get a dictionary and educate yourself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not trying to be a confrontational,but I do not use the term "GAY' for some reason that word to me is a white wash !

The white wash part of my post is about them trying to white wash history and remove irish slavery as legitimate, and pretend it less than it was or that it didnt really exist.

dodge

The white wash part of my post is about them trying to white wash history and remove irish slavery as legitimate, and pretend it less than it was or that it didnt really exist.

I agree that goes against their narrative and agenda to push " white guilt" on folks that could NOT care less about their stupidity.

EXACTLY like Black Lives Matter when they could care less about other black Americans. If they actually cared they would be screaming about black on black murder, but nothing but crickets about that from blacks.

Danoh

It's pretty fascinating to see you evangelical bigots and racists twist yourselves into knots trying to pretend you're not bigots and racists.

You said that right - their support of how ugly Trump was back when he had them all hoodwinked by their own make America HATE again - only proved them to be the bigots they are.

Bigots...every one of them.

dodge

Wow, the lunacy just goes on. Anna's as much a racist as the pair of you are objective thinkers...

That really is being polite.

:dizzy:

Your liberal droll is getting all over the place. You make zero common sense with all the guilt you try to pawn off on others. Are you really as ignorant as you portray yourself to be ?

Arthur Brain

Your liberal droll is getting all over the place. You make zero common sense with all the guilt you try to pawn off on others. Are you really as ignorant as you portray yourself to be ?

What guilt? All you're doing is projecting which should tell you something although I doubt it will...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The palpable desperation in the efforts to obscure and diminish the point, the ongoing of those attempting to avoid the root and present reality of racism isn't particularly surprising. Recognizing the reality would remove them from a central posit of their philosophical existence: their own part as victims. Victims of liberals, victims of gays and Muslims and any people who won't wish them a Merry Christmas at the mall. If they can't run the show to their taste they'll take on the martyr's robes and rend them loudly. No room on that cross they've built to drag around the joint.

So no, indentured servitude isn't really the same thing as slavery, Angel. If you believe they are one or both terms isn't well understood by you.
And no, Must, every insult isn't the same for everyone which is why if you call a black man a redneck he's mostly going to laugh.
No, Tam, you aren't being called upon to bear guilt when you're called upon to bear witness.
No, a few of you, it isn't reasonable to use historically racist propaganda and claim it means something else for you if you're indistinguishable from the racist without a caveat you don't supply.

And so on. Good night. I have no illusion that I can reach by reason those who are not ensconced in their current position by that same mechanism. And I'm even less interested in entertaining more of it.

Foo. :e4e: :D

Last edited:

dodge

Lol - A4T just agreed with you against Tambora :chuckle:

You do Know Obama said the exact same thing as Carson right ? Obama called slaves Immigrants. Where is your disparaging remark about Obama ? Oh I forgot you are a hypocrite.

dodge

Course they do, but now look at how some of them are even making light of the indignity that they had to endure by not even having the basic right to choose where to sit on a bus. It's no big deal because nobody died. That's the 'mindset' here. A bunch of septic tanks...

You accused me of trying to pawn off some supposed guilt onto others. Not true in the slightest. I'm guilty of plenty but not what you're implying.

You want to continue projecting that crap then get on with it.

:e4e:

Your previous post:

Course they do, but now look at how some of them are even making light of the indignity that they had to endure by not even having the basic right to choose where to sit on a bus. It's no big deal because nobody died. That's the 'mindset' here. A bunch of septic tanks...

I did not see anyone portray that mind set , which by definition makes YOU a liar.

Arthur Brain

Your previous post:

I did not see anyone portray that mind set , which by definition makes YOU a liar.

Um, no dude, it doesn't and you need to go read back some more unless you're suffering from 'selective reading disorder'?

:plain:

Danoh

You do Know Obama said the exact same thing as Carson right ? Obama called slaves Immigrants. Where is your disparaging remark about Obama ? Oh I forgot you are a hypocrite.

No, I did not know Obama said that.

Further; I've often viewed Obama as being sell out.

Meaning; you are an incompetent who just rants whatever, out of the same incompetence you rant against the MADs.

And the fact is, that a Trumper is by definition; a fool - there is no reasoning with Trumpers - none.

It is what it is.