White Lives Matter

Danoh

Always the perpetual victim enabler, to keep people in bondage like the false church you used to belong to, all they taught you was guilt.

There is freedom in the cross Anna, why do you want to keep blacks down by claming they are victims when they arent slaves?

Erasing history is what you do, you rewrite it, to remove that others were slaves too. And we dont whine about it long after the fact when we weren't one ourselves.

Another bigot proclaiming freedom in the cross...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Another bigot proclaiming freedom in the cross...

I dont care what you call me. Bothers you doesnt it, that you cant push your false guilt on me, i have slaves (irish) in my ancestry too, so you can also grovel at my feet with anna. How much homage should you pay because of my linage? I can prove it too, how about that?

I owe you and no one else, anything.

Romans 13:8 Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one loving the other has fulfilled the Law.

dodge

I dont care what you call me. Bothers you doesnt it, that you cant push your false guilt on me, i have slaves (irish) in my ancestry too, so you can also grovel at my feet with anna. How much homage should you pay because of my linage? I can prove it too, how about that?

Romans 13:8 Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one loving the other has fulfilled the Law.

This whole pay back thing from people that never owned a slave is nothing more than the retarded liberal left trying to get something for nothing as usual. They , liberal libtards, have been on the teat of receiving FREE STUFF for so long they now feel entitled to free stuff.

I have NO guilt nor feel the need to give away what I have WORKED for my whole life, and when someone comes to take it I guarantee that will be a bad day for who ever tries.

dodge

People try to pretend their guilt should extend to others who personally did nothing to feel guilty for.

That is the libtards way, and like you I have guilt for what I have done , which I have asked forgiveness for, but NOT for what others have done.

God bless and have a blessed night.

Danoh

More of your self-serving rubbish - here; have another dose of your exact blindness...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58c33bd5e4b054a0ea6ace09?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
lol, Obama used the same term ! Where is your disparaging remark about Obama ? Oh I forgot you are a hypocrite.

I think hes a gay guy who used to post here under another name, he gave himself away earlier. I think he only pretended to be conservative for a season to infiltrate with some people who post here. His liberal is coming out full force now, look above he quoted the liberal bible (huffington post) for irish slavery that all the guilty liberals try to ignore and "white" wash.

dodge

I think hes a gay guy who used to post here under another name, he gave himself away earlier. I think he only pretended to be conservative for a season to infiltrate with some people who post here. His liberal is coming out full force now, look above he quoted the liberal bible (huffington post) for irish slavery that all the guilty liberals try to ignore and "white" wash.

Looks that way ! He has some serious problems with his whiteness. To appease his guilt maybe he should give his home to someone less fortunate, and then go to his bank and give them ALL the money he has saved , if he has any, to those he advocates for. I see his hypocrisy again and again.

dodge

The quote is huffington post, need anyone say more? Its a liberal rag paper.

Yes, I caught that. These are the same retards that holler about FOX news while they watch the garbage and out right lies the main media pushes on them,and they follow and believe that garbage like lemmings.