White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What are you even talking about? What 'MAN'? What 'Authority'? I've no problems with the latter unless there's an abuse of it so either make an actual point or just carry on blowing into the wind. All you seem to do is make snide little soundbites these days that don't have any sort of substance to them.

Else you actually act like an honest Christian man and explain just what you specifically meant by this and let's take it from there.

Take what from where?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What? It's not the colour of the skin, it's the heart that counts.

We can have a black candle, and a white candle, but they both burn the same light. This is the same for those in the body of Christ, regardless of skin colour.

God doesn't look too see what shade of skin we are, he just wants a soft ground to plant his seed in!

Our skin colour is irrlevent, God looks to the heart! Why do you think that white people are superior?
I was kidding, tongue in cheek

Reactions: Lon

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's propaganda,
That's what social pressure is by and large. And when it's pushed by the empowered majority it has real teeth that can grind whole peoples to powder. That people in my memory publicly doubted whether a black would ever excel at quarterback without everyone immediately understanding the racist nonsense at the root of that is just one example of how effective that sort of propaganda can be, both at denying opportunity and masking the motivation for it.

and only people that have never been encouraged to think for themselves and end up with low self-esteem
Or, people who've been told they're not good enough for long enough, or who are met and grow up inoculated with all sorts of societally supported ideas attacking their sense of self-worth grow up largely and unsurprisingly thinking within the limitations of norms and expectations that were never rooted in their best interests or even objective ones.

and rely on others to tell them how they should feel would ever fall for.
White kids, like us, grow up with healthier self-images. It's true today, and was dramatically true in decades closer to the painful victories of the Civil Rights Movement. The social order sets the bar for and by us. But everyone relies on others for a great deal of how they see themselves, especially as children, unless they have antisocial personality disorders, in which case they can't care about that or about anyone else. Anyway, that sort of negative aggression in subtext (and not long ago in law) has a way of impacting what we do, what we believe we can do and how we approach life. It's difficult for us to understand the hill other people have had and have to walk up just to walk up and down the regular hills and valleys the privileged enjoy.

Raise your children to think for themselves, to be realistic that they will excel in some things and suck at other things, and not to look for excuses to blame another for their shortcomings, and to not be offended by every little nit-picking thing that others think or say.
This isn't about unreasonable expectations or excuses. It's about the impact of racist thinking on the norms of a nation to the extent it took a bloody war to free people of color and another hundred years of struggle before that freedom began to carry the same rights everyone is entitled to see protected.

And for pete's sake, tell them that everyone does NOT deserve a trophy.
Them? Entitled? See, you think that's what this is about because of where you start from. But it isn't and it never has been.

You shouldn't get a trophy for something you suck at.
Who decides you suck and in what way? Is it Jordan and then everyone else should just collect their paycheck? That sort of thing?

musterion

how many people died from being forced to sit at the back of the bus?

midnight-cowboy-rizzo-dies.JPG

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Bet he approved all the memes and gifs of Bush as a chimp.

i thought they were pretty funny

hqdefault.jpg

especially this one of bammy:

abc_kabc_obama_chimp_110418_wg.jpg

because liberal retards who claimed it was racist because of the "racist history of ape imagery" blew a gasket trying to make their claim fit the fact that bammy's white mother is also portrayed as a simian :darwinsm:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's difficult for us to understand the hill other people have had and have to walk up just to walk up and down the regular hills and valleys the privileged enjoy.
I would say it's darn near impossible to know what something feels like that you have never experienced.
I don't know why anyone would even spend their time trying to imagine themselves in some morbid situation.
That seems like a very unintelligent thing to do, not to mention unhealthy.
One can tell when another is hurting without having to experience the same hurt.

This isn't about unreasonable expectations or excuses. It's about the impact of racist thinking on the norms of a nation to the extent it took a bloody war to free people of color and another hundred years of struggle before that freedom began to carry the same rights everyone is entitled to see protected.
So.
It's history.
Happened in a lot of places a lot of times with atrocities that exceed what happened in America.

It has been suggested and believed by many blacks that they are descendants of the Egyptian monarchies of old.
Have you been telling them that they should be ashamed of what their ancestors did and live in guilt over it for the rest of their lives?
And they should start having to meet a quota for hiring Jews to make up for enslaving them for 400 years and murdering their children.

It's just stupid to try and lay a guilt trip on today"s generation for something their ancestors did.
I haven't done any of that, and I refuse to take the blame or guilt for someone that did.

Them? Entitled? See, you think that's what this is about because of where you start from. But it isn't and it never has been.
May not be where you are coming from.
You make the points you want to, and I'll make the points I want to.

Who decides you suck and in what way?
You would make a poor judge of a competition.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i thought they were pretty funny
Some people swear by Jerry Lewis...in a good way. They mostly live in France.

especially this one of bammy: because liberal retards who claimed it was racist because of the "racist history of ape imagery" blew a gasket trying to make their claim fit the fact that bammy's white mother is also portrayed as a simian
Or they understood the point was never to suggest something literal, only demeaning by association, so the mother's race wouldn't really deter and many a racist would be as likely to say, "If you're going to associate, there's no real need to disassociate you." Anyway, I was thinking of particular comments aimed at Michelle on social media, likening her to an "Ape in heels" and a "gorilla". That sort of thing. Beyond that, the idea with Bush was that he was stupid. The faces are used to sharpen the point. There's nothing in the Obama jab except the association. The humor of it rests in its racist premise and outside of people who enjoy seeing people they don't like upset (regardless of how) only people with some degree of racial bias have reason to find humor in it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser notes that there are retards among us:
...because liberal retards who claimed it was racist because of the "racist history of ape imagery" blew a gasket trying to make their claim fit the fact that bammy's white mother is also portrayed as a simian :darwinsm:

retardedly, town blows a gasket trying to explain why the pic of bammy's white mother as a chimp is racist:
Or they understood the point was never to suggest something literal, only demeaning by association, so the mother's race wouldn't really deter and many a racist would be as likely to say, "If you're going to associate, there's no real need to disassociate you." Anyway, I was thinking of particular comments aimed at Michelle on social media, likening her to an "Ape in heels" and a "gorilla". That sort of thing. Beyond that, the idea with Bush was that he was stupid. The faces are used to sharpen the point. There's nothing in the Obama jab except the association. The humor of it rests in its racist premise and outside of people who enjoy seeing people they don't like upset (regardless of how) only people with some degree of racial bias have reason to find humor in it.

good town!

have a cookie!

Lon

Some people swear by Jerry Lewis...in a good way.
Who? :idunno:

They mostly live in France.
Oh yeah, them. :think:

To me, it seemed about the same barring skin color. Bush: Intelligence, expressions, and looks. Obama: Intelligence, expressions and looks.
Maybe evolution, but for both of them, and then the ears on Obama, but surely the mouth on Bush as well. That leaves a dark ape to a dark man, and I can see that point and appreciate it.

Disparagement is always petty ill-humor and I don't really enjoy it. I tend to like comparisons that are funny and leave a person intact. I saw a painting of Trump with a Pomeranian for a wig. It 'could' have been there to make fun of his supposed toupee, but the artist did an excellent job and I didn't take it that way.