White Lives Matter

Alate_One

False witness much? Please post me saying anything of the sort.
You accused "libs", me included of being racist against white people. The only thing liberals want is equality of opportunity. So it would be you that began with false witness.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You accused "libs", me included of being racist against white people. The only thing liberals want is equality of opportunity. So it would be you that began with false witness.

Your logic, if you dont adopt a puppy from a kill shelter today, you are guilty of killing animals. Got it.

Sorry, your propagandist false white guilt doesnt work on me.

Who am i, to be ashamed of what God created? I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and that includes my white skin.

ClimateSanity

Do you ever become alarmed at all the racism against whites? Have you ever once posted your alarm or outrage on TOL? Have you ever posted outrage on TOL over racism by whites against blacks? Can you see where she might be getting her ideas?

Alate_One

Your logic, if you dont adopt a puppy from a kill shelter today, you are guilty of killing animals. Got it.
No. Logic fail yet again.

Sorry, your propagandist false white guilt doesnt work on me.
I didn't even say anything remotely about "white guilt. I think you're projecting things I've never said.

Who am i, to be ashamed of what God created? I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and that includes my white skin.
And? There's nothing wrong with white skin, or brown skin, or black skin or any other shade.

Where exactly are you getting any of this?

Alate_One

Do you ever become alarmed at all the racism against whites? Have you ever once posted your alarm or outrage on TOL? Have you ever posted outrage on TOL over racism by whites against blacks? Can you see where she might be getting her ideas?

Why should I be outraged over "white racism"? Where is it? You guys occasionally manage to find some obscure person or example is all I've seen. Racism against other races is systematic and unaddressed and you guys deny and ignore those facts.

Remove the plank in your own eye before you remove the speck in your brother's.

ClimateSanity

Why should I be outraged over "white racism"? Where is it? You guys occasionally manage to find some obscure person or example is all I've seen. Racism against other races is systematic and unaddressed and you guys deny and ignore those facts.

You don't ever see white racism really?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why should I be outraged over "white racism"? Where is it?

You don't ever see white racism really?

Lib answers:

1)Its not possible to be racist against a white person, only whites are racist
2) What do you expect, these people have went through hell because of white people, its understandable.
3) No, ive never seen racism against a white person, and you should be ashamed to even suggest such a lie.
4) Black Lives Matter, kill whitey

ClimateSanity

This article shows the exact type of thinking we feel that you are exhibiting. If this doesn't reflect your thinking, let us know.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12153/double-standard-authorities-target-white

Alate_One

Lib answers:

1)Its not possible to be racist against a white person, only whites are racist
2) What do you expect, these people have went through hell because of white people, its understandable.
3) No, ive never seen racism against a white person, and you should be ashamed to even suggest such a lie.
4) Black Lives Matter, kill whitey

It would be nice, if for once, you didn't set up a strawman of your opponents.

Anyone can be racist against anyone. Blacks can be racist against other black people. There are people of various races that are racist against whites, and occasionally that leads to bad outcomes, and even death but these are very rare. Far more common, and damaging is whites racist against a variety of other ethnicities.

And as I analogized earlier, it is the plank vs. the speck. This is because white people, especially white men are in power in western society. Black and brown people suffer from sterotypes and discrimination across society. Not all of it is even intentional, but the outcome is very clear in the statistics. Higher unemployment, lower wages, higher incarceration rates for the same crimes, less wealth, the list goes on. Most "white racism" consists of, "I went into a restaurant and got slow service." :rolleyes:

So I say again. Remove the plank from your own eye and you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Thats the truth and this says it all:

So when a 14-year-old white kid drops the n-word, that’s not just stupidity, that's racism. But when a black teenager screams “[profanity] white people” and “[profanity] Donald Trump” while actually torturing a white man, that's not racism, that’s just stupidity.

And then people wonder why racial politics is so polarized.

The left has essentially declared that black people are incapable of racism, because racism requires power in order to be operative. But black-on-white crime is far more common than white-on-black crime, though media coverage would imply otherwise; in 2014, according to FBI data, blacks murdered whites 446 times, while whites killed blacks 187 times. And remember, black Americans represent approximately 13 percent of the population, while whites represent 62 percent of the population, which makes the statistics even more disproportionate.

ClimateSanity

Far more common, and damaging is whites racist against a variety of other ethnicities.

And as I analogized earlier, it is the plank vs. the speck. This is because white people, especially white men are in power in western society. Black and brown people suffer from sterotypes and discrimination across society. Not all of it is even intentional, but the outcome is very clear in the statistics. Higher unemployment, lower wages, higher incarceration rates for the same crimes, less wealth, the list goes on. Most "white racism" consists of, "I went into a restaurant and got slow service." ..... AlateOne

I don't agree with these statements whatsoever. That's liberal talking points that have been spouted as fact since 1965. I don't buy any of it.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
So that kind of racism is ok. Is that how you libs are setting up your own racism against white people?
The last time I looked,

the President,
Vice President,
their advisors,
members of the Cabinet,
all but 1 Republicans in the Senate,
all but 2 Republicans in the House
7 out of 8 members of the Supreme Court
and the new proposed justice

are all "white people!"

Alate_One

I don't agree with these statements whatsoever. That's liberal talking points that have been spouted as fact since 1965. I don't buy any of it.
Since 1965? Uhh hello there was even more obvious anti-black racism back then. Some schools weren't integrated until 1970.

You don't buy much, even when there's clear data to support it. Your opinion does not negate facts.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Passive racism.
We are all guilty.
It doesn't excuse the savage behavior of black niggly bears running wild. But.... even blm hasn't defined passive racism.
The fact is that black on black crime is entirely inhumane. But are these people inherently evil? Or are they merely exhibiting the based nature of human sin? Didn't white pirates behave in the same way when they chose to live within the social environments that they lived in?
Black lives matter but let's hit the real button. We are talking about black thugs! They only matter when they recognize that others in society are able to forgive. As long as they hide behind the incoherent blm leaders they don't matter at all.