Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Buried up to your chin in fresh, sun warmed, sewer pond scum.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Buried up to your chin in sweaty homos.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
I wouldn't want to be chin high in fomo's either. :vomit:
Yet another reason you will make some very lucky guy a great wife!

Caille

Clete said:
I posted this poll in response to all this tollerance crap that's been going around.

If nothing else this will be more interesting.

Once again, Clete demonstrates his obsession with homosexuality.

beanieboy

Dread Helm said:
All I'm saying is that you deathstyle, and all with the same deathstyle, are disgusting.

Quit mocking God.

I ask that your God draw you close and show you mercy.
I give you blessing.

You respond by telling me that I am mocking God.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
I give you blessing.

Your entire life is a mockery of God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
lighthouse said:
Your entire life is a mockery of God.

Exactly! And then he quotes God's word in his own defense as though that weren't going to bite him in the backside one day and then has the audacity to "bless" someone in God's name while speaking about His mercy!

If it weren't so incredibly offensive and blasphemous it would be funny!

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
Exactly! And then he quotes God's word in his own defense as though that weren't going to bite in the backside one day and then has the audacity to "bless" someone in God's name while speaking about His mercy!

It may not be funny, but I'm laughing at him anyway.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Clete said:
Exactly! And then he quotes God's word in his own defense as though that weren't going to bite in the backside one day and then has the audacity to "bless" someone in God's name while speaking about His mercy!
That may be the next trend in lie-beralism. I've noticed that some of them are becoming "christian" and quoting from the Bible. Selectively, of course.
Maybe God is doing a preliminary sheep and goats separation.

Crow

Man, Clete, have a little consideration for others. I eat breakfast in front of the computer. :vomit:

Caledvwlch

I can't even belive this thread is still here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. This is disgusting, and possibly the worst Christian witness I have ever seen. Beanieboy is a saint to be as gracious as he's been.

Aimiel

beanieboy said:
I give you blessing.

Bean,

You don't have any right to call upon The Lord, since you mock Him and call Him a liar, right to His Face.

ShadowMaid said:
I wouldn't want to be chin high in fomo's either. :vomit:

That's because you're a girl.

But for me, the thought of being in a pile of sweaty ladies is actually not that bad, and way better than sewage :thumb: Especially since I assume all lesbians look like the one at the beginning of Sin City (anyone see that movie yet?) *droool*

Clete, I have never heard the term FOMOS. You're making up words, aren't you? :nono:

But seriously, folks. You people are way too obsessed over this "must kill all homosexuals" thing you've got going.

My one of my ex-roomates was gay. He never did anything perverted, try to come on to me, or anything like that... he was fun to hang around, and made a hell of a wingman when I was scoping for foxy girls. Especially since I knew he would't compete with me :chuckle:

Cheer up. The existence of homos mean more women to go around for us heteros!

Caledvwlch

But for me, the thought of being in a pile of sweaty ladies is actually not that bad, and way better than sewage :thumb: Especially since I assume all lesbians look like the one at the beginning of Sin City (anyone see that movie yet?) *droool*

Clete, I have never heard the term FOMOS. You're making up words, aren't you? :nono:

But seriously, folks. You people are way too obsessed over this "must kill all homosexuals" thing you've got going.

My one of my ex-roomates was gay. He never did anything perverted, try to come on to me, or anything like that... he was fun to hang around, and made a hell of a wingman when I was scoping for foxy girls. Especially since I knew he would't compete with me :chuckle:

Cheer up. The existence of homos mean more women to go around for us heteros!
:bow: You rule.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He didn't make it up. Someone else did.

P.S.
Not all lesbians look like the one from Sin City. My aunt's a lesbian, and she looks like her father.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Agape4Robin said:
Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................wonder who the lone voter for the homos was? :think:

make that 4 voters.....

:sozo: Beanieboy, you have some new prospects here!!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
BillyBob said:
make that 4 voters.....

:sozo: Beanieboy, you have some new prospects here!!

Now I wish I had made it where the votes were public. :doh:

ShadowMaid

The worst thing would be under a pile of homo's, or fomo's. I was in Arkansas protesting, and two homo men came out for a smoke, and just said hi to the bell-boy, and introduced each other as boyfriends. I almost threw up right on the side-walk. Male or female, it's so intensely gross, I can hardly stand the way they introduce themselves.

I would not find buff, sweaty men all over me as hot.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Caledvwlch said:
I can't even belive this thread is still here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. This is disgusting, and possibly the worst Christian witness I have ever seen. Beanieboy is a saint to be as gracious as he's been.
:darwinsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.