Which gospel?

Prizebeatz1

There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't necessarily make one person wrong and the other person right.

Prizebeatz1

This thread is about which gospel you preach. If it's not the gospel Paul declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV it's the wrong one!

There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't necessarily make one person wrong and the other person right.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is more than one way to interpret the gospels. Just because you see one side of the house and someone sees it from a different side doesn't make one person wrong and the other person right.
"Interpret the gospels"? For one thing, believing the scripture means what it says, as it says it and to whom is not "interpreting" anything! Words have meaning! Scripture is to be believed! And as for "the gospels": I only cited the gospel of Christ that Paul declared as the means by which we are saved in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Is that the gospel you preach unto others? If not, let you be accursed Galatians 1:8-9 KJV!

Nanja

heir

False statement, the Gospel Paul preached was according to the Scriptures. 1 Cor 15:3-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

This Gospel was preached in the OT scriptures.

Isa 53:5,11

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Amen Brother, same Gospel!

~~~~~

Nanja

The nuts and bolts of 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) were hidden in the OT prophets.
You can look back NOW and see it.
God can hide things until he is ready to reveal them.

Gal. 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Same Gospel for all of the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16!

~~~~~

SaulToPaul 2

Gal. 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Same Gospel for all of the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16!

~~~~~

Blessed yes, good news.
How? It does not say.

Nanja

Yes, but blessed how?

God was revealing His Purpose of Election and Predestination in the Spiritual Seed He Promised Abraham, which were chosen in Christ, their Surety, before the foundation Eph 1:4-5 to an Eternal Inheritance Gal. 3:18, and the Promise of the Spirit through Faith Gal. 3:14.

Gen. 12:2-3
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

~~~~~

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

Same for Hal Lindsay, and all the other doomsday Dispensationalists.

Not all Darby followers are date setters. Some Darby followers are just date teasers.

But all Darby followers have Christ Jesus returning to the Middle East in the future, sitting on a man made throne, in a third temple, while people make animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Dispensationalism is a mess.
I used to watch van ipe or whatever his name. I got tired o being teased by him.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
do you test the spirits?
-do you have a bible that uses the word test?

0 Bible results for “"test".”

Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:

Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
Retry your search in another translation.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Evil spirits bounce off me cause my mini universe in my belly is spinning on auto. It runs on its own now since I spent years cultivating it and got it going. Perseverance of the saints is true in the 5 points of the gospel.
Rest of your post is ignored

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Heir is fanatical about one verse and one question and 300 post later she wants more answers to one question.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Evil spirits bounce off me cause my mini universe in my belly is spinning on auto. It runs on its own now since I spent years cultivating it and got it going. Perseverance of the saints is true in the 5 points of the gospel.
Rest of your post is ignored
take it off auto
-and
-start thinking