ECT what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Nope is funny but it is not an answer. You don't know what you're talking about. This is simple, curse is?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have committed grave and unforgivable transgression and sin.

Who is talking about being self fulfilled. Not me. You and your appraoch to life is about self fulfillment.
Not so.

A person cannot be fulfilled in life apart from God. A person is most fulfilled when they are doing what God wants them to be doing. But even this is not salvation.
Being led by the living Spirit of Jesus is not self fulfilled. This is fulfillment through the Lord Jesus. This is fulfillment by being "in Christ".

This is the perfect humility. This is the perfect ego-less state. Indeed it is the perfect humility to give oneself up to being directly informed and direct guided by the very alive Lord Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit body (seated on the right side of God) in spirit heaven.

Of course one has to commune with Jesus in His Spirit to be informed and guided by Him. Our dear perfect and divine big brother Jesus enable us to be absolutely fulfilled according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of our own heart or spirit in total harmony with the will of the living God. This is the totality of what Christianity is about. This is to be 'in Christ'. This is to be a child of God and under grace of God. It is about each individual person (at the level of his or her own spirit) and God (at the level of His Spirit, the Holy Ghost). Jesus, our big divine brother who resides in spirit heaven only in His Spirit body simply facilities this reality on earth among the chosen few.

This is not about being fulfilled according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of our own heart or spirit with out regard for the will of God. One do not need to commune with Jesus to do simply express and fulfill the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of ones own heart or spirit. This is about doing the will of God while simultaneously expressing and materially fulfilling the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of our own heart or spirit in perfect harmony.
Again, you err here. You are talking about one's own heart or spirit and harmony, which is not Biblical. If it is by one's own heart then you are preaching / teaching self-fulfillment.
This is totally what Jesus who is in spirit heaven in only His Spirit body, is all about.
And this is a wrong statement as well. It is not Biblical.
You so unwittingly deny and blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus. This is the most serious transgression. The fact is: if it is suggested to you that you should be led by the Spirit of Jesus and you turn around and reply that that is self fulfillment. You have not denied or blasphemy the one who made that suggestion, you have denied and blasphemed the Spirit of Jesus. The God given work of the Spirit of Jesus is to make intercession between human and God and come up with precisely what each human must know, pray for, say and do according to the spirit of each human and the Holy Ghost.
There is a difference between your own heart and the Spirit of God.
Jesus in His Spirit body is the Son of God. In this format Jesus is entitled to the same right and privileges as God in His Spirit (which is the Holy Ghost). Your denial and blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus is denial and blasphemy of the Holy Ghost. For Jesus in His Spirit is not different from the Holy Ghost in terms of entitlements.

It does not matter that you do this wittingly or unwittingly, at all events that is an absolutely unforgivable sin. All manner of sin and blasphemy might be forgiven, however blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is not forgivable, under any circumstances or at any time or place.

Fact is any thing other than being led by the Spirit of Jesus is self fulfillment. These are all according to the ideas of man (the ideas of man include the ideas of Jesus, the son of man). Therefore what you are promoting is self fulfillment and denial of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus who resides in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body. You are serving Satan. [/COLOR]
Your comments here are off base and show you do not know or understand the scriptures.

Jesus is alive after His resurrection from the dead and after appearing to many and ascending to God He is seated at the right hand of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nope is funny but it is not an answer. You don't know what you're talking about. This is simple, curse is?
I can say instead, no you are incorrect. Look at the verses again. What do you mean, "curse is?"?

Deuteronomy 11:26 NASB - "See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse:

Deuteronomy 11:27 NASB - the blessing, if you listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I am commanding you today;

Deuteronomy 11:28 NASB - and the curse, if you do not listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside from the way which I am commanding you today, by following other gods which you have not known.

Gurucam

Not so.

A person cannot be fulfilled in life apart from God. A person is most fulfilled when they are doing what God wants them to be doing. But even this is not salvation.

Again, you err here. You are talking about one's own heart or spirit and harmony, which is not Biblical. If it is by one's own heart then you are preaching / teaching self-fulfillment.

And this is a wrong statement as well. It is not Biblical.

There is a difference between your own heart and the Spirit of God.
Your comments here are off base and show you do not know or understand the scriptures.

Jesus is alive after His resurrection from the dead and after appearing to many and ascending to God He is seated at the right hand of God.

Your integrity is being questioned by other people on this thread.

You are fabricating things and ascribing them to me.

I have never suggest that any one do their own thing. I have always promoted that one must be led by the Spirit of Jesus and this Spirit must be discern within one's own heart or spirit. You are denying and blaspheming this idea which is the most essential fabric of the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, as confirmed by Jesus.

In effect you are denying and blaspheming Jesus, the Son of God, i.e. Jesus in His Spirit body. This is very serious, in fact that is unforgivable sin.

I suspect that you are deliberately doing this so that you can continue to have your life on your corrupt terms.

You have unwittingly invested your entire life on ideas which are total corruption of the KJV N.T.. Therefore your doom has long been booked and ticketed, irrevocably.

This does not mean that you have to deny, persecute, blaspheme and seek to destroy Paul's commission and the anchor idea of Paul's commission which is to be led into one's works by the Spirit of Jesus as discern within one's own heart or spirit.

Stop your evil behavior.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Your integrity is being questioned by other people on this thread.

You are fabricating things and ascribing them to me.

I have never suggest that any one do their own thing. I have always promoted that one must be led by the Spirit of Jesus and this Spirit must be discern within one's own heart or spirit. You are denying and blaspheming this idea which is the most essential fabric of the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, as confirmed by Jesus.

In effect you are denying and blaspheming Jesus, the Son of God, i.e. Jesus in His Spirit body. This is very serious, in fact that is unforgivable sin.

I suspect that you are deliberately doing this so that you can continue to have your life on your corrupt terms.

You have unwittingly invested your entire life on ideas which are total corruption of the KJV N.T.. Therefore your doom has long been booked and ticketed, irrevocably.

This does not mean that you have to deny, persecute, blaspheme and seek to destroy Paul's commission and the anchor idea of Paul's commission which is to be led into one's works by the Spirit of Jesus as discern within one's own heart or spirit.

Stop your evil behavior.
I don't know what you are talking about. You are telling me I am wrong about something.

I observe God's commands. And salvation is found only in Jesus Christ.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I can say instead, no you are incorrect. Look at the verses again. What do you mean, "curse is?"?

Deuteronomy 11:26 NASB - "See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse:

Deuteronomy 11:27 NASB - the blessing, if you listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I am commanding you today;

Deuteronomy 11:28 NASB - and the curse, if you do not listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside from the way which I am commanding you today, by following other gods which you have not known.

False doctrine.

Here is your curse: Romans 5:12

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
False doctrine.

Here is your curse: Romans 5:12
That is not what I was referring to intojoy.

I was referring to the two mountains. Do you know which two mountains from the passage I referenced?

The scriptures are not false doctrine.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The law was not given to the Gentiles
I was born a Gentile, but I am circumcised.

Who do you believe the law was given to?

What do you make of this?

Isaiah 56:6 NASB - "Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant;

Here do you define foreigner as a person who is living inside the land of Israel only?

Gurucam

I don't know what you are talking about. You are telling me I am wrong about something.

I observe God's commands. And salvation is found only in Jesus Christ.

Then you have no business teaching or replying, be humble and learn or ask, if you must.

Stop distorting the posts of others.

In your state of 'not understanding' you are blaspheming the Spirit of Jesus.

Claiming that you do not understand will not help you. It matters not that you do not understand. Your serious transgression is that you blaspheme the Spirit of Jesus.

At all events, blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus, whether done wittingly or unwittingly, is not at all forgivable.

Do you understand what this means? "Not forgivable" means a one way ticket to hell when one dies.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Then you have no business teaching, be humble and learn.

Stop distorting the post of others.

It matters not that you do not understand.

At all events, blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus, whether done wittingly or unwittingly, is not at all forgivable.

Do you understand what this means? "Not forgivable" means a one way ticket to hell when one dies.
Gurucam,

This thread is about God's commandments. If they are important for us from God and by God, why would I ever try to say they are not?

To say God's commands are not from God is probably a sin. But I don't know what you are saying is blasphemy of the Spirit of Jesus and I also don't know that the Spirit of Jesus is a Biblical concept.

There is the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead. There is also the spirit of Christ. And if you know this is Jesus... well, is that what you are saying?

beloved57

what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God

And thats what Jesus has done for all whom He died, that why by His Obedience they are made Righteous ! Rom 5:19 ! That word Righteous means :

I.righteous, observing divine laws

A.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

So everyone Christ died for, God already in Christ's obedience in their behalf, sees them as keeping the Commandments of God ! Cant get no better than that !

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I was born a Gentile, but I am circumcised.

Who do you believe the law was given to?

What do you make of this?

Isaiah 56:6 NASB - "Also the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the LORD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant;

Here do you define foreigner as a person who is living inside the land of Israel only?

Egyptians practiced circumcision as well. Tha Samoans had circumcision before the missionaries arrived. Who circumcised you and when?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And thats what Jesus has done for all whom He died, that why by His Obedience they are made Righteous ! Rom 5:19 ! That word Righteous means :

I.righteous, observing divine laws

A.in a wide sense, upright, righteous, virtuous, keeping the commands of God

So everyone Christ died for, God already in Christ's obedience in their behalf, sees them as keeping the Commandments of God ! Cant get no better than that !
There is a difference between keeping God's commands and not keeping them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then your circumcision is meaningless
Circumcision is nothing as the verse says. Un-circumcision is nothing as the verse says. What matters is keeping God's commands.

Aside from wearing tzit-tzit, I keep God's commands.