What is the meaning of grace!

God's Truth

We've already seen your beliefs.

You claim that the definition of "repented" is "stopped sinning".
And you claim you cannot be saved unless you have repented (ie. stopped sinning).
And you have already admitted you still sin (which we already know is true because none are without sin).

By your own theology, you are not saved.
Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are saved.

It's not going to go away.

You will not answer and your falseness will not go away.

Why won't you answer as I try to explain to you?

If you have a brother who steals from you, is it not everything if he says to you he is sorry and that he did wrong and will not do it again?

If you have a brother who steals from you, and he makes excuses for it, i.e. he was broke, he has a family to raise, he was desperate, etc. Tell me, is his repenting not better? Is his excuses better than when he repented, even if he sins against you again?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You will not .....
Don't try to skip ahead, GT.
Stick with the issue.

And you claim you cannot be saved unless you have repented (ie. stopped sinning).
And you have already admitted you still sin (which we already know is true because none are without sin).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe that is what you do.
Here is what you have done.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You are correct. She is unsaved and needs to come to know the nature of God before she can be.

God's Truth

You have to be sorry for your sins and repent of them/stop doing them, and prove your repentance by your deeds.

Why don't you believe Paul who says it?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to be sorry for your sins and repent of them/stop doing them, and prove your repentance by your deeds.

Don't change the subject till you have addressed the issue.

God's Truth

Don't change the subject till you have addressed the issue.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You are still avoiding the issue of your blatant contradiction

Danoh

I've always understood GT to be saying that a person has to repent of, or turn from sin in order to GET saved.

And that AFTER THAT, they are to repent, or turn from sin EVERY TIME they sin, in order to STAY saved.

She might not put it that way, but that appears to be what she is saying.

Wrong as it still is.

God's Truth

I've always understood GT to be saying that a person has to repent of, or turn from sin in order to GET saved.

And that AFTER THAT, they are to repent, or turn from sin EVERY TIME they sin, in order to STAY saved.

Wrong as it still is.

I have explained it to her many times.

She is just harassing me.

God's Truth

Wrong as it still is.

Read this and show me how you ever get that we do not have to repent of our sins before and after we are saved.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

God's Truth

Wrong as it still is.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Did you read that?

Jesus is speaking to people who have light and warns them that if they do not repent he will remove their lampstand.

Tell me how is it that you feel all right when you go against what is written?

God's Truth

If we stumble and sin against a brother, we have to repent to our brother, but not to God?

How do you get that you do not have to talk to God and tell Him you are sorry?

Paul says to work out your salvation.

Paul says to train yourselves.

Paul says to live a life worthy of your calling.

How do you get that you do not have to repent to your brother Christ if you sin?

How do you get that you do not have to repent to your High Priest if you sin?

Danoh

If we stumble and sin against a brother, we have to repent to our brother, but not to God?

How do you get that you do not have to talk to God and tell Him you are sorry?

Paul says to work out your salvation.

Paul says to train yourselves.

Paul says to live a life worthy of your calling.

How do you get that you do not have to repent to your brother Christ if you sin?

How do you get that you do not have to repent to your High Priest if you sin?

Yours is a work in order to GET saved; followed by works in order to STAY saved.

The endless bondage of a Gerbil Treadmill for "Salvation."