What is the meaning of grace!

God's Truth

Once again (no surprise), you avoid addressing the glaring error in your very own theology.

You claim that the definition of "repented" is "stopped sinning".
And you claim you cannot be saved unless you have repented (ie. stopped sinning).
And you have already admitted you still sin (which we already know is true because none are without sin).

By your own theology, you are not saved.
Gonna have to change you theology or gonna have to stop saying you are saved.

Jesus says repent.

That is the Truth, the Life, and the Way.

Amen.

God's Truth

You already told us it is wrong by rationalizing your way out of obeying His command to sell all for the poor. Hypocrite. Fraud. Deceiver. Demon.

You say but do not do. God is not mocked by your pious lies.

Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. You make Jesus contrary to what he says, he says his work is light, easy, and not burdensome. You have made his work heavy, hard, and burdensome.

If Jesus told all to sell all they had, then everyone would live on the street with only the clothes on their back.

Wisdom proves you wrong in the things that you say.

As for your foul mouthiness to me, it will affect you when you stand before God one day. It will be magnified. I know I do not want to have anything like that magnified when I go before God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have.
Then why have you been repeating the same lie over and over that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commands???????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says repent.

That is the Truth, the Life, and the Way.

Amen.
And yet AGAIN, you avoid addressing the glaring error in your theology.

And you claim you cannot be saved unless you have repented (ie. stopped sinning).
And you have already admitted you still sin (which we already know is true because none are without sin).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I speak about what the Bible says.

Jesus says repent of your sins.

Jesus says repent or perish.

Why are you arguing with Jesus?

Jesus says if anyone does sin they can find forgiveness.

Work out your salvation.

Paul tells you to work and train yourself.

Don't you believe Paul?
And still AGAIN, you avoid addressing the glaring error in your theology.

God's Truth

Then why have you been repeating the same lie over and over that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commands???????

God says to search for Him.

We search for God by searching for his teachings.

God says we will find Him if we do what He says.

You have no understanding because you have done nothing that He says.

To some, even what they have has been taken away. Go study what that means. God talks about that.

musterion

And still AGAIN, you avoid addressing the glaring error in your theology.

She cried and dissappeared once when JohnW pointed out how her own posts prove she can't be saved according to her own measures.

Watch the pout tantrum now...

God's Truth

And yet AGAIN, you avoid addressing the glaring error in your theology.
I have tried very patiently to explain to you, and repeatedly so.
That is what the Bible says.

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”

1 Corinthians 15:34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

Now you have been shown by Jesus when he walked the earth that you are to STOP SINNING.

You have also been shown by Paul to STOP SINNING.

And you have been shown by Peter to STOP SINNING.

So what will you do?

musterion

That is what the Bible says.

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”

1 Corinthians 15:34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

Is the Greek for those bold words metanoia? Be sure or be shown a liar.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have not addressed the error at all.
All you have done is make a bunch of filler posts that do not address the error.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She cried and dissappeared once when JohnW pointed out how her own posts prove she can't be saved according to her own measures.

Watch the pout tantrum now...
She cannot defend her own position, and hates it when her errors are exposed.
She thinks it will go away if she avoids it.

musterion

Is the Greek for those bold words metanoia? Be sure or be shown a liar.

I'll go ahead and spoil it for you because you're too lazy to go look. None of those verses contain the Greek word translated repent. You lied and are a deceitful handler of the Word of God.

God's Truth

You have not addressed the error at all.
All you have done is make a bunch of filler posts that do not address the error.

Did you read what I posted that Paul said?

What say you about Paul and the scriptures?

God's Truth

No. Like it would matter if I did. You spend more time on TOL than Meshak, which indicates you probably have no one in your real life to talk to except perhaps cats.

Is that why you spend so much time here? Maybe while you are here, you could learn how to type faster?