What is the Gospel?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's you who can't read:

I said 'righteous PART [of Hell]'

You took that as I said: 'righteous hell'

Two different descriptions! I am saying there is a part of Hell where the righteous go and you are describing hell as being righteous per-say, which I never said.

I know that's what you said.

Still my position stands.

Jesus parable was not literal.

Your explanation was so vague.

You seem to believe never-ending hell fire.

am I correct?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

am I correct?
You should believe in never ending hell fire also because you quoted Revelation 21:8 against us. Remember when I asked you what it means and you laughed like an unbeliever?

WatchmanOnTheWall

am I correct?

I believe the lake of fire will be never-ending hell fire but nobody is in there yet. Hell at the moment is exactly as Jesus described in his parable. He tells no lies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is little wonder I've seen others here either ignore you or argue with you and others still tell you to use your ignore button (as did I). I might ignore you if you can't behave. :yawn:

Your observation is so partial.

Have you reading my posts?

Do you know my beliefs?

BTW, I have tons of posters on ignore who continually being abusive.

Some are so despicable that they gossip and false witnessing about my faith while they are on ignore.

I find out this by someone quoting their post about me.

I don't dismiss when someone misrepresent my faith.

You need to stop enabling evil doers.

Jesus says to judge rightly. If I criticize falsely or wrongly, I will be judged severely. But you better watch out when you belittle or insult His followers when they are telling the whole truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I believe the lake of fire will be never-ending hell fire but nobody is in there yet. Hell at the moment is exactly as Jesus described in his parable. He tells no lies.

Jesus says "for God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

Jesus use the word perish. It is destroyed.

So your interpretation does not harmonize with His word.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says to judge rightly. If I criticize falsely or wrongly, I will be judged severely. But you better watch out when you belittle or insult His followers when they are telling the whole truth.
You are NOT telling the WHOLE TRUTH meshak, you better watch out when you misrepresent the Living God.

GOOD DAY

daqq

Well anyways, [MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION], there you have about two of my forty-two sense of the Good News. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are NOT telling the WHOLE TRUTH meshak, you better watch out when you misrepresent the Living God.

GOOD DAY

well, where did I laugh at non-believer?

You cannot because I did not.

This is the kind of comments you make. And claim to be saved and true Christian and calling everyone else non-believer who does not accommodate your "faith".

You are false witnessing.

You have no business calling anyone non-believer, heretic or hypocrite when you make intentional false accusation which you do constantly.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
well, where did I laugh at non-believer?

You cannot because I did not.

This is the kind of comments you make. And claim to be saved and true Christian and calling everyone else non-believer who does not accommodate your "faith".

You are false witnessing.

You have no business calling anyone non-believer, heretic or hypocrite when you make intentional false accusation which you do constantly.
You are a cancer to TOL and a liar. I said you laughed LIKE an unbeliever. When I asked you what Revelation 21:8 means you tried to mock me (laughed) by pretending I don't know but you do. You don't know, and all you do is complain and argue because you are never wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Watchman,

Many people argue about me or with me because I don't accept many of traditional practice or beliefs.

I am a non-trin. I believe in paradise on earth. I don't believe in never ending hell fire. And I don't quote Paul much like most of you. I am anti-military for Christians.

I focuss on heavily on Jesus' teachings.

And I am open about it.

You should judge fairly when you criticize others.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Jesus says "for God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life".

Jesus use the word perish. It is destroyed.

So your interpretation does not harmonize with His word.

That is you opinion, not fact.

The fact is the word perish that Jesus used there in Greek is ἀπόληται (apolētai) which can also mean lost or to lose (Strongs 622):

http://biblehub.com/greek/apole_tai_622.htm

Where as the Greek word for destroyed is portheó (Strongs 4199):

http://biblehub.com/str/greek/4199.htm

These are two different words and so Jesus never said what you've just claimed. So your interpretation does not harmonise with His Word; (And it is a capital 'W' with His Word).

Besides all that error I have no idea why you think John 3:16 can in any way help explain the nature or make up of Hell. What it does explain is simply the Gospel.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

The fact is the word perish that Jesus used there in Greek is ἀπόληται (apolētai) which can also mean lost or to lose (Strongs 622):

These are two different words and so Jesus never said what you've just claimed. So your interpretation does not harmonise with His Word; (And it is a capital 'W' with His Word).

Besides all that error I have no idea why you think John 3:16 can in any way help explain the nature or make up of Hell. What it does explain is simply the Gospel.
She won't read a word you posted, however, God's word is lower case w - the Word is God and capital W

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are a cancer to TOL and a liar. I said you laughed LIKE an unbeliever. When I asked you what Revelation 21:8 means you tried to mock me (laughed) by pretending I don't know but you do. You don't know, and all you do is complain and argue because you are never wrong.

Ok, I misread.

Still, you will not be taken seriously by belittling or judging others non-believer, unsaved and hypocrite.

I still don't believe I laughed at you.

I have a very good reasons to disregard your comments.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

My reasoning is overall context.

What kind of God is it if He burns non-believers forever?

What makes you think non-believers live forever in burning hell?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW Watchman,

I also believe in spiritual Israel or Israelite.

I am not Zionist.

so I am giving popular members to plenty reason to belittle or insult my faith in this forum.

that's why I have tons of posters on ignore.