What is the Gospel?

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
YEP, there's the BUT....the limitation. They SHOULD, BUT.... :chuckle:

Is the blood effectual when it isn't accessed?

No, it's trampled underfoot.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.​

Are you answering yes to the question...

Did Jesus die for ALL men?

Spoiler
Thanks Lon. I watched AMR getting viciously attacked by the Evil One when he wasn't even addressing the Evil One. Then I got attacked by the Evil One when I wasn't even addressing the Evil One. The Evil One thought he was the Great Defender of the poor unsaved, and Sonnet was needing correction....not protection. So what does the Evil One do? He attacks and lies without any justification. He says gross horrible things and then brags about it.

I doubt any of us believe exactly the same thing on every issue. But, some love the Lord, and some love themselves. AMR is not one who loves himself, and I'm sick of seeing him attacked, as he was done by that DIRTY SOCK MAN with the Evil Eyes.

I cannot be any clearer.

I accept that I am a wicked man that deserves the eternal death penalty. I accept that I am only saved by Grace. I affirm that you have every right to say negative things about me.

I simply believe you are obfuscating if Jesus died for all or not, by being unable to answer yes or no to the following question... per Matthew 5:37 Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil. (You can even mock the “evil” reference towards me...)

Did Jesus Die for ALL?

I don’t believe you will answer this, and we all may have “pride”... but only pride could keep you from refusing to answer yes or no...

Thus... I exit... validated by your lack of response in (yes or no) that you attempt to teach 2 conflicting doctrines by using obfuscation...

I hate no one... I am imperfect and fail... and I can be difficult... I love all... as in full disclosure... I am constrained by his love...

The “evil” part of me...

That’s me getting in God’s way.

:E4e:

# I’m fairly confident you will refuse to answer the question with a yes or no...

For the record... it’s been real, fun and even real fun...

Consider this a full apology for misrepresenting you... if you answer YES to “Did Jesus die for ALL?”

Misquote me... and I’ll respond in full... when least expected...

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
YEP, there's the BUT....the limitation. They SHOULD, BUT.... :chuckle:

Is the blood effectual when it isn't accessed?

No, it's trampled underfoot.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.​
[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION]

I do believe The “Yup” is Glorydaz admittance of “Yup”... to “Did Jesus Die for ALL humanity”.

In such, I apologize to Glorydaz for being vile in all ways towards her on this thread... and Inapoligize to you @Somnet for being filthy language into your thread at each turn.

If Glorydaz adjusts this post to comstest that “Yup” is a “Yes” to the Question... “Did Jesus Die for all humanity”...

My words of apology are dissolved...

Thisnthreadnis enormously Necessary... as God gave His only begotten Son for the core of its Topic...

All Look be to All...

glorydaz

I will instantly render apology to you if you answer yes to the question.

Keep it. It's as fake as you are.

I have no problem being remembered as a terrible man. I have no issue being thought ill of...

If you'd ever quit rearing your evil head, you wouldn't be remembered at all.

I'm thinking that's why you keep coming back. It's all about you.

Would you please answer Yes or No...

"Please"? Surely you jest. :rotfl:

and my answer that validated that agreeing with scripture does not make on a Universalist...

You're just like God's UNtruth. She presents verses that say we must obey.

Pick and choose....cherry picker.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.​

Oh, and don't forget the Saviour of all men, even when all men are not saved. These verses really do mean something....more than you can apparently see. I can't help it if you pick and choose which verses you want to support your personal opinions. We see this all the time out of God's Untruth. Biblical Truth is not made up of one verse or even a select few.

Which is what I keep pointing out on the issue of "total depravity". Lots of verses, taken out of context. I won't parrot anything for you, little man. No matter how big a tantrum your throw. :popcorn:

glorydaz

[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION]

I do believe The “Yup” is Glorydaz admittance of “Yup”... to “Did Jesus Die for ALL humanity”.

In such, I apologize to Glorydaz for being vile in all ways towards her on this thread... and Inapoligize to you @Somnet for being filthy language into your thread at each turn.

If Glorydaz adjusts this post to comstest that “Yup” is a “Yes” to the Question... “Did Jesus Die for all humanity”...

My words of apology are dissolved...

Thisnthreadnis enormously Necessary... as God gave His only begotten Son for the core of its Topic...

All Look be to All...

The YEP was merely an acknowledgment of you making a "limitation" once again.

Proving also, how you read things into my posts.

Lon

Everyone loves themselves.

It's loving others that can't be done without....

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

John 12:25 That new creature will certainly love Jesus in Himself and in others. We grow to loathe our old selves in comparison to what we are becoming and already are, in Christ.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Which is what I keep pointing out on the issue of "total depravity". Lots of verses, taken out of context. I won't parrot anything for you, little man. No matter how big a tantrum your throw. :popcorn:

Ecclesiastes 8:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:

13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

Hey, that popcorn is makin' me hongree. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
John 12:25 That new creature will certainly love Jesus in Himself and in others. We grow to loathe our old selves in comparison to what we are becoming and already are, in Christ.

2 Corinthians 12:9

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

glorydaz

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
Yep, there you go, folks. This is his "proof".

I stand by every word of it.

That was merely you pretending to “correct” someone that agrees that humanity can reject Jesus, but Jesus died for ALL.

It merely proves your employment in Sophistry...

Thread history is chalked full of coffin bailable to your assertions and “assertion “ that you are denying that He died for Unbelievers.

White lies are lies too... ; )

Dressed.In.Red

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ...

I wasn’t directing any words towards you in my multi quote... that was for Glorydaz... who I don’t dislike or even hate or anything, but hold in Christian esteem...

I’m simply trying to figure out why they are at issue with the scripture you posted... as it affirms Jesus died for all... and I haven’t seen a “Universalist” on this thread... as the follow up scripture affirms and we all agree...

Just wanted to be clear...

It’s good to see you posting again! I’ll be reading your posts, though I won’t be on for alonnnnnng Time.

I came on to answer Derf and got caught in discussion...

Anyhow... all of His best to you, which is really all... except the whole sword and winepress thing that comes in the end... which I see none of us in line to receive...

- Philip

Sonnet

I think the sin of unbelief is indeed a special case--the same special case that Jesus called "blaspheming the Holy Spirit" (Mark 3:29). It is knowing and rejecting the provision of God for your sins, and results in eternal damnation.

Which was unforgivable - so why would you equate them? Or are you just saying the equivalence is only in being a special case?