ECT What is the Gospel?

Interplanner

It's the punchline of Acts 13's sermon, part of which is in Rom 4, and then again in Rom 15 about his service to the promises, followed by further OT quotes.

You simply don't know your Bible because 2P2P is constantly in the way of what it is trying to say. Which is why you are so critical of so-called human-made constructs--you keep defending yours!!!

Interplanner

Anything that doesn't agree with your fairy story is "evasion".

You're a dummy who's sure that he's a smarty.

Thanks for staying on the topic.

Here is an example of evasion:

Me: you owe the IRS $100.

STP: Jaguar convertibles attract more interesting girls.

How can you not see the difference between what you do and evasion? That is what it is like to talk to STP almost every time. I compliment you for at least being within topic.

God's Truth

Because GOD does not say that.

Because GOD does not say that.

Jesus says he came to fulfill and he did what he said he came to do.

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you know what the word of truth is?

Anything Jesus said.

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Interplanner

why do you think people 'fear' you? It's not a matter of fear; it is a waste of time when the Scriptures are perspicuous.

Interplanner

I declared exactly what you are so you can no longer waste others time. It's called confrontation. Everyone in the world is supposed to know the Gospel, but you have so far spent 5 days concealing your animal.

Wick Stick

Don't matter. IP says being a disp cancels that out, as do many here.
We've come full circle! We are (somewhat accidentally) back on topic!

This is what this thread is about - whether two groups of believers even believe in/on the same thing/person.

It really appears not.

God's Truth

The gospel message is about repenting of your sins and having them washed away by the blood of Jesus SHED ON THE CROSS.

musterion

We've come full circle! We are (somewhat accidentally) back on topic!

This is what this thread is about - whether two groups of believers even believe in/on the same thing/person.

It really appears not.

That's why several of us always ask suspicious newbies to tell us what the gospel of their salvation is. Most of them are reluctant to do so, preferring to "discuss" this or that doctrine at length. There's a reason for that.