What Is And What Is Not The Gospel

God's Truth

Eph 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

That is about the ceremonial/purification works the Jews used to be able to boast in.

Romans 2:23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?

The Jews had the ceremonial works to boast in, they boasted in those they circumcised too.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

dodge

That is about the ceremonial/purification works the Jews used to be able to boast in.

Romans 2:23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?

The Jews had the ceremonial works to boast in, they boasted in those they circumcised too.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

Appears YOU missed this one:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

God's Truth

Appears YOU missed this one:

I HAVE NOT MISSED IT.

Not of yourselves means we do not have to CLEAN OURSELVES, as in doing the purification works.

It does NOT mean: We are saved by faith without obeying.

Just listen to your ridiculous beliefs!

God's Truth

Right, we are not saved by works, we are saved for works and rewarded accordingly. A laborer is worth of his hire. (Luke 10:7)

We are saved by doing exactly what Jesus says to be saved, and then after we are saved, we can do good things for each other.

Ask me for scriptures if you do not recognize them.

God's Truth

That's a good thing.

You both go against Jesus Christ.

I will prove to you any day that we have to obey to be saved.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

God's Truth

The gospel is not: Satan has out-witted us and many sin and cannot obey, so I will make a new command where you can scratch all that was written before about obeying God and now NO ONE has to obey anything.

dodge

You all have fallen for a lie.

The verse says you are SAVED by grace through faith NOT through works. Why do you change scripture to be a slave to works ?

No one works for a gift !