What Genetically inferior Losers Look Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiringGod7

Thats not in the Bible. Thats a Calvinist piece of nonsense.

There, my friend I don't go, by choice.

God gave me free will to choose to listen to God's message.

I chose to follow God and learn His teachings.

I hope you will too. But you have a choice.

Islam wilfully rejects God and God's teachings, and no longer has the honour
nor the power to reflect God's image.

Instead, Islam has adopted to reflect the image of dumb and violent beasts
who hate humankind.

As the Holy Scriptures state: "You are without excuse oh man..."

Why are they without excuse? Because they CHOSE to disobey God and ignore God's
profound and grave offer of Salvation by repentance through Jesus the Messiah Son of God.

Salvation is found in no other name under heaven.

crusades_2692849b.jpg

In case you are unsure whether "Allah" is in fact SATAN,
read this:

Fun Facts: Jesus vs Mohammed

Fun Facts: Satan vs Allah

Fun Facts: Moses vs. Mohammed

Satan-vs-Allah-02.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-07.jpg

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-09-short.jpg

Real quick.. The content of this post, especially the BOLD part bragging about their superior choices in life that led them to Christ, is exactly why I believe Reformed theology to be true.

If man thinks he has a hand in it, it will produce this.. BOASTING.

Another reason, is I would STILL BE a drug addict loser, as you so kindly pointed out, were it not for the grace of God, who ripped me out of that life without really any input from me at all.. In fact, you could say I went kicking and screaming.

I know you're heated about these attacks, it's easily understood.. I think we all are. But don't become ugly because of your anger, and hate on these men, or other Arabs or Muslims, because of the way they look..

Pity them, because they were taught, and chose to follow, a violent Mohammed, not a merciful Christ.. And pray for them, that they may see the error in their ways, and find Christ.

desiringGod7

Thats not in the Bible. Thats a Calvinist piece of nonsense.

There, my friend I don't go, by choice.

God gave me free will to choose to listen to God's message.

I chose to follow God and learn His teachings.

I hope you will too. But you have a choice.

Islam wilfully rejects God and God's teachings, and no longer has the honour
nor the power to reflect God's image.

Instead, Islam has adopted to reflect the image of dumb and violent beasts
who hate humankind.

As the Holy Scriptures state: "You are without excuse oh man..."

Why are they without excuse? Because they CHOSE to disobey God and ignore God's
profound and grave offer of Salvation by repentance through Jesus the Messiah Son of God.

Salvation is found in no other name under heaven.

crusades_2692849b.jpg

In case you are unsure whether "Allah" is in fact SATAN,
read this:

Fun Facts: Jesus vs Mohammed

Fun Facts: Satan vs Allah

Fun Facts: Moses vs. Mohammed

Satan-vs-Allah-02.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-07.jpg

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-09-short.jpg

..and about that "Calvinist piece of nonsense".. Your saying the life you were born into (was THAT your choice??) and everything you have isn't by the grace of God?

Thank God that you weren't born into these families, in their neighborhoods, hearing the things they heard everyday. Thank God you grew up in what I'm sure is a western nation, if not America herself, with an opportunity to hear Christ taught, at what I'm assuming by your attitude was a young age. Had you sinned and suffered a little more, maybe you would know how to show grace.. Had you lived the life they lived, maybe you would know how to show grace, or maybe you would be a jihadist. It is pure arrogance to claim otherwise, though..

I'm not defending these monsters.. My point is, DO NOT think that YOU would have chosen Christ in their shoes because your will is so strong and your moral compass so on point.. That is pride, it is anti-Christ, and it is plain UGLY.

desiringGod7

There's mild and theres extreme.

Its all a question of degree.

We are at the End of the Age, and the tail end of the corruption of the gene pool.

I'm sorry to say that Adam was much healthier than we are,
even Fabio.

fabio-explains-02.jpg

Lets take a serious look at these malformed terrorists:

paris-terror-suspe_3502159b.jpg

Terrorist #1:
Underdeveloped chin of a woman - lack of testosterone - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #2: Feminine face - failed hormonal development - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #3: Eyes too far apart - possible diseases:

Terrorist #4: Recessive simian genes activated - likely genetic experiments from pre-flood
- overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #5: Underdeveloped chin of a woman - lack of testosterone - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #6: small cranium: improper fetal development - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Wow, brother.. This is some of the ugliest stuff I've ever seen on a Christian board.

This reeks of Nazism. I think you may be "father right" than you realize.

For someone with superior choosing abilities, your choice of conversation here is totally wicked, and inappropriate..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Naz is just reacting to innocent people being beheaded for their religion, for innocent children being blown up for being Jewish.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There is no difference between the movie theater murderers and jihadists except the jihadists claim God tells them to rape kill and ...

Leave Naz alone, the Arabs want your wives and children

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Nazaroo, laws against murder, rape, theft, burglary etc can be enforced . But laws against abortion are totally UNENFORCEABLE .
I wasn't saying we should declare all laws invalid and allow anybody to do anything .
There is no way to do this. No country has ever been able to enforce laws against abortion, or ever will . It's not that as a pro-choicer I LIKE abortion or want more abortions to happen .
On the contrary, all pro-choicers want to PREVENT as many abortions as possible , me included .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There is no difference between the movie theater murderers and jihadists except the jihadists claim God tells them to rape kill and ...

Leave Naz alone, the Arabs want your wives and children

they can have my wife

Nazaroo

Nazaroo, laws against murder, rape, theft, burglary etc can be enforced . But laws against abortion are totally UNENFORCEABLE .

Without approving of their absurd paramilitary cult (Islam) or their hypocritical legal system,
its worth observing that countries like Saudi Arabia etc. have virtually zero abortion,
and virtually zero alcoholism.

You are both naive and wrong about law enforcement and its value in deterrence.

Nazaroo

Nazaroo,

You're damning Muslims for killing innocents and we (again collectively) are killing innocents, too.

And yes, I am the more a hypocrite as everyone.

your language is imprecise and misleading.

I'm not "damning" all muslims,
but I do condemn a paramilitary cult and its promoters for causing the deaths
of innocent people.

And again "we" (again collectively) are not killing innocents at all.

I am not part of any government, and I have not given my consent to anyone's
political or military plans. I have my own, and I've openly said what they are.
No one is taking my advice.

So there is no "we" here in any sense that I can take responsibility for or
any military activities that I can be culpable for, even by inactivity.

I have protested and disassociated publicly any and all paramilitary groups and actions.

as a poor person and a Christian, that is the virtual limit of my powers,
other than prayer and fasting, and of course self-defence.

I feel no guilt or responsibility or pangs of conscience for what rich atheist homosexuals
who run our Western governments do.

If I ran the Circus, I'd have all homosexuals executed under Biblical Law.

You may not like my opinion, but you can hardly accuse me of enacting it.

Its obvious that all the homo-pedophiles are still running all Western governments.

If I was in charge, they'd be dead.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Nazaroo and Rusha , abprtion DOES happen in Muslim countries where it is illegal . It happens everywhere, period . And comparing abortion to slavery is stupid .
When the Civil War ended, slavery ended, period . But abortion has NEVER been stopped by being made illegal. In fact, statistics show that every time a country has made abortion illegal again after it had been legal, the abortion rate has gone WAY UP !!!!
The US government COULD make abortion illegal again, but this will no more "end" abortion than Prohibition ended alcohol consumption in America .
There will be no way to enforce the law. Women will always find a way to have abortions . And women who can afford it will just fly off to Europe, Canada, or elsewhere for safe,legal ones .
How will the government stop women .? Will they put up road blocks all over the Mexican and Canadian borders to check women
of childbearing age for pregnancy ?
Will they do this at airports , and test every women or girl for possible pregnancy , and then detain her if she is so she will not be able to have an abortion ?
Even if she were pregnant and just traveling abroad without intending to have one ?
Will they require every young girl once she has her first period to be under constant surveillance until menopause just in case she might get pregnant and seek an abortion ?
Will they quarantine every woman who is found to be pregnant until birth ? Come on now.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I said unto the fools deal not foolishly and unto the wicked, lift not up your horn
On high

David the king in Jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.