What Genetically inferior Losers Look Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazaroo

Long before their bad behaviour and extended drug abuse has caused a lot of the mental damage
on these losers,
its clear from simple visual inspection that they are suffering from genetic damage
and malformation of growth due probably to nutritional problems of the parents,
and probable systemic alcohol abuse by their ancestors.

The deformed and bizzare distortions of facial features reveal
the kinds of freak-effects caused by alcohol and malnutrition.

These queers don't reflect the image of God as God intended in the garden of Eden.

paris-terror-suspe_3502159b.jpg

According to Evolutionists, their features reflect throwbacks to ancient ape ancestors.

Terror-Man-393069.jpg

monkey-man.jpg

theophilus

James 2: 13 - For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.

James 3:17 - But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.

It matter's not how badly the divine image we are created in has been marred by sin; it is still the divine image and Love is the fulfillment of the Law.

There, my friend, but for the grace of God go you and I.

Nazaroo

There, my friend, but for the grace of God go you and I.
Thats not in the Bible. Thats a Calvinist piece of nonsense.

There, my friend I don't go, by choice.

God gave me free will to choose to listen to God's message.

I chose to follow God and learn His teachings.

I hope you will too. But you have a choice.

Islam wilfully rejects God and God's teachings, and no longer has the honour
nor the power to reflect God's image.

Instead, Islam has adopted to reflect the image of dumb and violent beasts
who hate humankind.

As the Holy Scriptures state: "You are without excuse oh man..."

Why are they without excuse? Because they CHOSE to disobey God and ignore God's
profound and grave offer of Salvation by repentance through Jesus the Messiah Son of God.

Salvation is found in no other name under heaven.

crusades_2692849b.jpg

In case you are unsure whether "Allah" is in fact SATAN,
read this:

Fun Facts: Jesus vs Mohammed

Fun Facts: Satan vs Allah

Fun Facts: Moses vs. Mohammed

Satan-vs-Allah-02.jpg

Moses-vs-Mohammed-07.jpg

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-09-short.jpg

theophilus

I was fortunate enough to catch all of the programming on the Aramaic Broadcast Network last fall. I purchased a Qu'ran and marked the passages with the apologists as they were debated. I have also read widely the current literature on Islam from the likes of Norm Geisler, Michael Youssef and others and have come to the conclusion that if we have breath there is hope for grace and mercy. Even for you.

Your posts do NOT reflect "grace, as though seasoned with salt." Do you not realize that you will be judged for every idle word you speak?

Really, you may as well have posted reunion pictures from a leper colony.

May the Sovereign of the universe have mercy upon you and may His name be praised for it.

That's my prayer for you.

Nazaroo

I was fortunate enough to catch all of the programming on the Aramaic Broadcast Network last fall. I purchased a Qu'ran and marked the passages with the apologists as they were debated. I have also read widely the current literature on Islam from the likes of Norm Geisler, Michael Youssef and others and have come to the conclusion that if we have breath there is hope for grace and mercy. Even for you.

Your posts do NOT reflect "grace, as though seasoned with salt." Do you not realize that you will be judged for every idle word you speak?

Really, you may as well have posted reunion pictures from a leper colony.

May the Sovereign of the universe have mercy upon you and may His name be praised for it.

That's my prayer for you.

Your ideological and theological blinders are painfully obvious.

God is NOT Sovereign over human will, because
He CHOOSES to grant most people free will to choose to respond to the Gospel without coercion.

This is plain as day from the fact that a large part of humanity is in open rebellion against God.

God's sovereignty as falsely imagined by Calvinists is a joke.

God's sovereignty only comes into play on Judgement Day.

Until then, God is NOT sovereign over the will of humankind,
because just as Jesus demonstrated and explained,
God is by nature a loving father and comes as a servant, not a dictator-overlord.

Sidebar:

You can't judge the so-called 'sovereignty' of God by examples like that of Saul/Paul.
He was a special case:

(1) He was a zealous persecutor and murderer of Christians, and forfeited his free will by becoming a criminal.
(2) God decided not to execute him for murder, and instead knocked him off his horse, blinded him,
and gave him a very limited choice: suffer for the gospel or remain a blind man for the rest of his short life.

Thats how God sometimes has to deal with murderers and other violent criminals.

Thats NOT how God deals with children, ordinary citizens, teens, weak and vulnerable innocents.

Most people are indeed given 'grace' of a certain kind, namely free will to learn,
listen and obey God's good commandments and guidelines.

The Gospel itself would be worthless if God was 'sovereign' over human will
and human choice was just an illusion. And thats what Calvinism does:
It makes a mockery of the gospel.

Your pacifist 'gospel of grace' and other nonsense comes from
Luther's exaggeration of some parts of the New Testament and wilful ignorance
and denial of other parts of the N.T.

The fact remains that the gospel is a simple one-time offer of Amnesty,
on the conditional basis of REPENTANCE.

There is no amnesty guaranteed or even offered for those who refuse to repent of sin.

The New Covenant offer by Jesus is an Amnesty, and those who refuse it or violate it
will be cast into the Lake of Fire on Judgement Day.

The 'grace' is limited to those who receive Jesus and remain in the vine
by obedience to Jesus' teaching and commandments.

Notwithstanding the REAL Gospel (amnesty) offered to all people everywhere,
It will always remain logical and lawful for men to defend themselves,
whether individually in a home-invasion or nationally by repelling invaders
at the borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTSK3SnfcA

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The pictures at the top look like genetically normal people. Now I can see where the guy at the bottom may be a victim of the immorality of his parents

Nazaroo

James 2: 13 - For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.

I agree with this Holy Scripture.
However it doesn't disqualify "tough love".

Sometimes you have to spank a child,
and sometimes you have to execute an unrepentant murderer.
Sometimes you have to shoot a hostage-taker, to give grace to innocent victims.

James 3:17 - But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.
James sentiment is valuable as a guide here,
but it doesn't negate the rest of James' letter.

It matter's not how badly the divine image we are created in has been marred by sin; it is still the divine image and Love is the fulfillment of the Law.
This I'm sorry to say is nonsense.

What makes a man, a temple, or a vessel holy?
The purity transferred by God Himself through the presence of the Holy Spirit.
When the Spirit returns to God, the body is an unholy rotting corpse.
When the Spirit left the Temple, it was profane real estate.

When a man rejects the Holy Spirit,
he is NO LONGER any viable image of the Holy God.

By attributing the image of God to an unbeliever, you are engaging in idolatry.

God did indeed make man (male and female) in the image of God.

However, when men abandoned the Spirit of God, they lost the image of God.

Nazaroo

The pictures at the top look like genetically normal people. Now I can see where the guy at the bottom may be a victim of the immorality of his parents

There's mild and theres extreme.

Its all a question of degree.

We are at the End of the Age, and the tail end of the corruption of the gene pool.

I'm sorry to say that Adam was much healthier than we are,
even Fabio.

fabio-explains-02.jpg

Lets take a serious look at these malformed terrorists:

paris-terror-suspe_3502159b.jpg

Terrorist #1:
Underdeveloped chin of a woman - lack of testosterone - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #2: Feminine face - failed hormonal development - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #3: Eyes too far apart - possible diseases:

Terrorist #4: Recessive simian genes activated - likely genetic experiments from pre-flood
- overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #5: Underdeveloped chin of a woman - lack of testosterone - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

Terrorist #6: small cranium: improper fetal development - overcompensates by joining terrorists.

truthjourney

Genetically inferior...:think: well maybe they can all be rounded up and put into camps and starved, tortured and experimented on. And last but not least, exterminate them. You know, like Hitler did, problem solved. :plain:

Nazaroo

Genetically inferior...:think: well maybe they can all be rounded up and put into camps and starved, tortured and experimented on. And last but not least, exterminate them. You know, like Hitler did, problem solved. :plain:

No point. Everyone alive today is genetically damaged.

You haven't got enough genetic material to put together a single normal person.

The best thing the survivors of the last 2,000 years of genetic destruction can do is prepare to meet thy God.

Nazaroo

Nazaroo,

Are you serious?

If you want to critique Islam, then don't do it on the basis of your own shameful prejudices.

you mean scientific observations?

Are you claiming the gene pool is NOT irreparably damaged from
the mass murders of millions of people over the last 4,000 years?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Yecchhh !!!! This is nothing but a lot of disgusting racist hooey !!!
We're all Homo Sapiens , not descended from monkeys but from a common ancestor with chimpanzees . We're closely related to apes ; chimps , gorillas, orangutan . Less so to monkeys .
But all of these are primates . We share about 97 % of our genes with chimpanzees .
In Arabic, Allah means GOD . To the Arabs, God is not a trinity ; this is heresy and blasphemy to them, because they are strict monotheists . But God is God .

Nazaroo

Yecchhh !!!! This is nothing but a lot of disgusting racist hooey !!!
We're all Homo Sapiens , not descended from monkeys but from a common ancestor with chimpanzees . We're closely related to apes ; chimps , gorillas, orangutan . Less so to monkeys .
But all of these are primates .

Liberals are all homo - something for sure.

We share about 97 % of our genes with chimpanzees .

Are you kidding me? This horse-twaddle was debunked here on TOL over a year ago.

But we can do it again.

In Arabic, Allah means GOD . To the Arabs, God is not a trinity ; this is heresy and blasphemy to them, because they are strict monotheists . But God is God

Again this is pure nonsense.

Just because someone makes a claim doesn't make it actually true.

If you, Horn, are say a male Jewish chemist living in Israel,
and I start a religion which teaches that you, Horn, are
actually a German lesbian feminist actress from Hollywood,
how can anyone claim we are talking about the same person?

Likewise, since God is REAL person,
not only is the description of "God" in the Quran and Islam hopelessly inaccurate and
completely false, but God Himself is furious at His misrepresenation,
when He has already provided Jesus to exemplify the important attributes of God.

Dialogos

I’m arguing that your argument is non-scientific, unbiblical and wicked.
Nazaroo said:
Long before their bad behaviour and extended drug abuse has caused a lot of the mental damage
on these losers,
It’s up to you to prove that they or their parents were drug abusers. If you can’t prove it then asserting it is bearing false witness which is wicked and evil.

Nazaroo said:
its clear from simple visual inspection that they are suffering from genetic damage
and malformation of growth due probably to nutritional problems of the parents,
and probable systemic alcohol abuse by their ancestors.
All the “visual inspection” reveals is that they look different than other folks. Please substantiate, through peer reviewed scientific research, how any of these features are confirmed indicators of nutritional problems, alchohol or drug abuse.

Nazaroo said:
The deformed and bizzare distortions of facial features reveal
the kinds of freak-effects caused by alcohol and malnutrition.
So you say.

I say this is a stupid argument that can’t be proven.

It’s up to you to prove it.

Nazaroo said:
These queers don't reflect the image of God as God intended in the garden of Eden.
None of us reflect the image of God as intended in the garden of Eden, that that’s the reason for the cross.

Nazaroo said:
According to Evolutionists….,
Proof positive that your argument has gone off the rails.
“Evolutionists” have absolutely nothing of value to say about the image of God.
Nazaroo said:
their features reflect throwbacks to ancient ape ancestors.
I believe you to be making stuff up here.
Please quote and cite one evolutionist who believes this.

theophilus

Your ideological and theological blinders are painfully obvious.

No pain here.

God is NOT Sovereign over human will, because
He CHOOSES to grant most people free will to choose to respond to the Gospel without coercion.

Because Love that is coerced is not Love. It's slavery.

This is plain as day from the fact that a large part of humanity is in open rebellion against God.

I read a piece on how many people MAY have inhabited this planet when Noah was building the ark. Based on population growth models it was estimated that there were approximately 10.7 million people alive at the time.

Eight were saved and the rest perished. So yes, the majority of humanity is dead in their sin. Moving the math forward into today...just over 51,000 people would be saved today. That's a pretty small chunk of 7.2 billion people. Hope you're one of the few.

God's sovereignty as falsely imagined by Calvinists is a joke.

Laugh well, friend.

God's sovereignty only comes into play on Judgement Day.

"The Sovereignty of God. What do we mean by this expression? We mean the supremacy of God, the kingship of God, the god-hood of God. To say that God is Sovereign is to declare that God is God. To say that God is Sovereign is to declare that He is the Most High, doing according to His will in the army of Heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth, so that none can stay His hand or say unto Him what doest Thou? (Dan. 4:35). To say that God is Sovereign is to declare that He is the Almighty, the Possessor of all power in Heaven and earth, so that none can defeat His counsels, thwart His purpose, or resist His will (Psa. 115:3). To say that God is Sovereign is to declare that He is "The Governor among the nations" (Psa. 22:28), setting up kingdoms, overthrowing empires, and determining the course of dynasties as pleaseth Him best. To say that God is Sovereign is to declare that He is the "Only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords" (1 Tim. 6:15). Such is the God of the Bible." ~A. W. Pink

Apparently you and I define "sovereignty" differently. I like Pink's version just fine.

Until then, God is NOT sovereign over the will of humankind,
because just as Jesus demonstrated and explained,
God is by nature a loving father and comes as a servant, not a dictator-overlord.

Right. A loving father doesn't use floods and wars and Babylonians and radicalized Muslims to judge sin and sinners.

Sidebar:

You can't judge the so-called 'sovereignty' of God by examples like that of Saul/Paul.
He was a special case:

(1) He was a zealous persecutor and murderer of Christians, and forfeited his free will by becoming a criminal.
(2) God decided not to execute him for murder, and instead knocked him off his horse, blinded him,
and gave him a very limited choice: suffer for the gospel or remain a blind man for the rest of his short life

Scriptural citation for all of that underlined please?

Thats how God sometimes has to deal with murderers and other violent criminals.

Thats NOT how God deals with children, ordinary citizens, teens, weak and vulnerable innocents.

I'm pretty sure all of the latter fall under "the souls that sins shall die."

Most people are indeed given 'grace' of a certain kind, namely free will to learn,
listen and obey God's good commandments and guidelines.

Is "most people" the large part of humanity you spoke of earlier? Because most of those people are dead in their iniquity. Dead men certainly have free will but even they cannot/will not find God or seek Him left to themselves.

The Gospel itself would be worthless if God was 'sovereign' over human will
and human choice was just an illusion. And thats what Calvinism does:
It makes a mockery of the gospel.

Your pacifist 'gospel of grace' and other nonsense comes from
Luther's exaggeration of some parts of the New Testament and wilful ignorance
and denial of other parts of the N.T.

You are eating off the same buffet Luther did.

The fact remains that the gospel is a simple one-time offer of Amnesty,
on the conditional basis of REPENTANCE.

One time? Maybe you better re-think that.

There is no amnesty guaranteed or even offered for those who refuse to repent of sin.

Salvation is offered to all men, by grace through faith. A free gift to those willing to embrace and accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Yes, repentance leading to salvation is also a gift. No repentance; no salvation - re: Esau, sought it with many tears but did not find it.

The New Covenant offer by Jesus is an Amnesty, and those who refuse it or violate it
will be cast into the Lake of Fire on Judgement Day.

The 'grace' is limited to those who receive Jesus and remain in the vine
by obedience to Jesus' teaching and commandments.

Rejecting Christ wins you the lake of fire. Nothing more than that.

Notwithstanding the REAL Gospel (amnesty) offered to all people everywhere,
It will always remain logical and lawful for men to defend themselves,
whether individually in a home-invasion or nationally by repelling invaders
at the borders.

I'm all in for defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.