What does it mean to be under the Law, Biblically?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yes

Luke 12:33 disagrees with the OT

Mat_5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

the change happend with the casting away of Israel
and the turning to the gentiles

Rom_3:28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
You do know that we are justified by faith and not by (the) works of the law.

But God still desires that those of Israel who are not saved would be saved.

PureX

You are avoiding some religious pretense, but you are definitely not avoiding self-delusion by virtue of the fact you're trusting in your carnal mind
Everyone is trusting in their own "carnal mind". Some people pretend they aren't by allowing other people to tell them what to think, what to "believe in", and how to behave, but that doesn't really excuse them from anything. Because they're still choosing to be subjugated. Abdicating personal responsibility doesn't really mean you're not still responsible for yourself.
… but His horn is His Spirit, which WILL, if depended upon lead you into all Truth. Which horn would you rather have? Peace
His spirit speaks to our minds, and when we listen, we must still try and understand. So I don't know what you think you're going on about. Blindly and ignorantly adhering to some religious dogma doesn't make anyone any more righteous, nor absolve anyone of responsibility for themselves. It just makes them ignorant tools, to be used by anyone who's clever and willing.

RBBI

No, not everyone is. And no one tells me what to think or to believe in but Him and His Word, WHICH ARE BOTH SPIRIT. I abdicated the throne of my heart, to the King of kings 31 years ago, and with it the ruler of this temple that had set upon it declaring self to be god, and who was put on notice daily that he was not. Walking with Him in His breath/Spirit is not blindly and ignorantly adhering to some religious dogma nor does it make them ignorant tools.

There is a wide gulf between religion and relationship, but don't let the "outward trappings" you THINK you see, tell you all walks are religion. Relationship obeys and serves out of love, not obligation, fear, or an attempt to be justified by what APPEARS to be dead works. Because the second He tells you to do it, IT'S NO LONGER DEAD. Those of you that are afraid of the law, do you hear me? Peace

achduke

No Gentiles were ever under the 613 laws of Moses. Ever.
That's your biblical definition.

Not true! The law applied to a native Israel born and to a Gentile living among the people of Israel.

Leviticus 19:34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 12:49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Exodus 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: