What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

Gurucam

The very sad and untenable Antichrist state of Catholics.

The very sad and untenable Antichrist state of Catholics.

For some time now, the surface of earth has been at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years of delusion (a Dark Age) and the dawn of a New Age which is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. The total end of this transforming period is fast approaching.

It is time to awaken, with absolute clarity, to the fact that Jesus had, declared, promoted and practiced two agenda as follow:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

For the past 2000 odd years both agendas were permitted on the surface of earth. During the next 2000 odd years only the 'follow Jesus' agenda will be permitted/tolerated on the surface of earth.

1. Following Jesus is about literally following Jesus along the Christian path he took and demonstrated. This means to cease being 'the dead who bury their dead' and becoming a Christian in one's current life.

A Christian differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). This means that Christians, when they die physically, are not buried, together with their dead physical bodies inside the earth in hell, with Satan/Peter, They do not go there for an indefinite stay, under the hope that Jesus will return some, still to come, day to save their spirits. Christians are not 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). This means that when Christians die they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven. Christians literally follow Jesus.

2. 'let the dead bury their dead' is literally about letting 'the dead' (i.e. spiritually dead people) burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, in the hope that Jesus will return at some still to come day and save their spirits. These are the dead who bury their dead'

It is therefore critical to discern (according to the Holy KJV N.T.) who exactly are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., 'the dead' are all who, even in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) were found to be onto death. They killeth. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one 'the dead', This is why they were done-away-with for those who follow Jesus (i.e.Christians):

Romans: 7 kjv n.t.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) was found to be onto death.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) killeth and slew humans.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (in some way or the other) under the false belief that the ten commandments are a part of 'following Jesus' and/or being Christians.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics have no hope of being Christians and are not Christians. They have simply been made and kept, 'the dead who bury their dead'. Clearly they were deceived by false prophets.

Of course, Catholics are very quick to 'pull rank' on traditional Christians.

. . . and traditional Christians are also very quick to 'pull rank' on the chosen few authentic Christians and all others who seek to exercise their God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics are both a very foolish and deluded 'self-righteous' bunch. They totally deny Jesus and Christianity yet they are led (by their false prophets) to hope for the help of Jesus.

Clearly there will be grave disappointment among these billions. Soon they will be running to and for, like mad people.

In fact such people, at the higher ranks, in these O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented tradition, whether within formal church or outside in the political arena, are first to know the uninformed folly of their ways. Their 'grass root' followers will only catch up to truth, only later.

The leader and higher ranks in O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented traditions are already running 'to and for', in desperation. Their old O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments approach and their old style O.T/Mosaic/ten commandment oriented leadership are dissolving in many lands to give way to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus type leaderships.

Example of the 'Old leadership' 'running to and fro' is the likes of Ms. Clinton, the Old Anti-Brexit leader and the leader in the Catholic church.

At different levels they all know they are quickly loosing their traction or hold on their past populations. And indeed they are running 'to and fro' in desperate attempts to regain traction and control. They will not succeed. They will simply make it worse for themselves.

The surface of earth is not in a retrogressive (going back to the past) path. The surface of earth has not been on this path for a long time. The surface is on an forward increasingly enlightened path. The old will not be restored. This is simply another tranche of transformation to better things on the surface of earth.

This 'time of the end' of the recent past 2000 odd years and the start of a new 2000 odd year period, is based on increased knowledge which come to a chosen few. These are spiritually actualized people who include theoretical quantum physicists. :

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The Old is totally dissolve to give way to the New. The Old Age was shared between O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killething ideologies and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideologies.

The time of the end of the Dark Age which was dominated by O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killething ideologies and O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/killething style leaders has ended. The New Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand. New and different leaders are rising and surfacing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God:

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God:

The recent December 12 2012 marked the end of one period in the Mayan calender.

There was lot of hype that this would be the end of the world. The end of the world never comes.

However there are constantly changes which come to the surface of earth, every 2000 odd years. At each of these times, increased knowledge comes to 'chosen' humans on earth. This is recorded as a matter of fact in the Holy KJV N.T.

One aspect of this change of Age and the surfacing of increased knowledge is that previous words that were 'shut-up' in the 'sealed' previous Holy books are revealed in increased clarity. These 'shut-up' words and 'sealed' holy Books, are un-shut-up and un-sealed, at these transforming time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the start of another 2000 odd year period.

The above happens through chosen humans, simply because quantum leaps of increased consciousness (i.e. increase smartness) come to humans, at these time of realignment of the Angles in heaven. The smart simply becomes smarter and can discern more truth, easily. Even the ordinary-smart person becomes smarter. Every one grows smarter from their previous level.

These are quantum leaps in intelligence which cannot be slyly integrated into society. Within these 2000 odd year period new knowledge is constantly increasing and been used and added to society. However at these transitory times when the Ages changes, the increased knowledge are 'Quantum leaps' and this increased knowledge totally dismisses, undermine and relegates Old 'wisdom of the world'.

This increased knowledge displaces the Old knowledge and create and sustains a new reality on the surface of earth. Then all the Old systems become irrelevant and extinct and all the old leaders and others who operated under that old system are dismissed and relegated . . . to give way to the New.

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The chosen few who get increased knowledge are empowered to relevance and leadership and the past leaders find themselves running to and fro in last ditch (but worthless) efforts to hold on to power. This is according to:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The last change came recently, with the time of the end of the past 2000 odd year period when both the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology and the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology were supported on the surface of earth.

During the past 2000 odd year period people were called to transform from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology. The past 2000 odd years were given for people to make this transformation.

However it was prophesied that many would be called but few will be chosen, i.e. few will make the transformation of dropping the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology and actually embrace the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology.

The window of opportunity for making this transformation is now closing very rapidly. It will totally end very soon.

A New Age of 2000 odd years have just started. This is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is the actual age in which new creatures who are men/women in Christ will dominate and rule on earth and all the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideas and all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people will pass away and be replace by these New creatures who are actually in Christ:

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

This New Age brought an end to the past 2000 odd year during which both O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments ideology and the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology were permitted on the surface of earth.

This past 2000 odd year period in which the Old (O.T.) ideologies and the New (N.T.) ideologies prevailed on the surface of earth has ended.

The ensuing 2000 odd years (the New Age) will permit/support only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus ideology and only N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people (i.e. actual New creatures in Christ), on the surface of earth.

Old creatures (i.e. those who esteem use, invoke and promote the ten commandments) can no longer be tolerated on earth (because of increased knowledge has descended on earth as knowledge and answers which were previously hidden are not now 'blowing' more profusely and more powerfully in the wind).

However 'the (spiritually) dead' cannot access this increased knowledge, answers and guidance which are in the Spirit of Jesus and now blowing more profusely and more powerfully in the wind. One must be spiritually awaken/spiritually aware to access this information, knowledge and guidance.

One must be converted (i.e. 'the dead' must become awaken to his heart/spirit) in order to access this increased knowledge, answers and guidance from the now very strengthened Spirit of Jesus who is 'blowing in the wind':

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

There was a long wait for the Spirit of Truth, which is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession to strengthened enough (through the grace of the Angels in heaven) so as to 'come to earth' and establish Jesus' kingdom on the surface.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Recently, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has come to earth with the Holy Angels. This resulted from recent realignment among the Angels in heaven. The Angles in heaven are the planets etc. Their recent (2000 odd year) routine realignment brought the surface of earth acutely into their focus in such a way that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession became very strengthened on the surface of earth.

The above is described as "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:".

Basically, through power derived from the realignment of the Angels in heaven (i.e. the planets etc.), the Spirit of Truth which is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession has strengthened significantly on the surface of earth.

Therefore the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has finally come to the surface of earth. And this Spirit is passing knowledge, all truth and guidance to Saints/Christians and all spiritually awakened people, very much more efficiently and powerfully.

This Spirit of Jesus is now ruling on earth. And creating significant quantum of New creatures in Christ on the surface of earth. In fact for the past century or so New creatures in Christ (i.e. Christians) who were like angels in heaven have been returning to earth in human physical bodies to inherit God's kingdom of heaven which is now forming on the surface of earth, because of the increased powere of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Now only a very limited numbers of day are left for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to become N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people, before all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are teleported out of here, through black hole portals, in their physical bodies, to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter . . . to join their counterparts who have being going there after death, for the past 2000 odd years.

The aim of Jesus is to bring God's kingdom, as it it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

God's kingdom, as it is in heaven, has come to earth.

God's kingdom, as it is in (spirit) heaven, is about only the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/'follow Jesus' ideologies which is anchored on grace and truth and not at all about the O.T./Mosaic/Ten Commandments/'let the dead bury their dead' ideologies.

Please wake-up and smell the aroma of truth before too late will be your cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus had two agendas, which gave rise to two commisssions/churches:

Jesus had two agendas, which gave rise to two commisssions/churches:

Jesus had, declared, promoted and practiced two agendas, which gave rise to two commission/churches:

One of Jesus' agendas was superior/favorable/popular. This was and continue to be the 'follow Jesus' agenda. This commission is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul.

The other of Jesus' agenda indicated Jesus' disdain.This agenda was not superior/not favorable/not popular. This was and continue to be the 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda. This commission is anchored on the the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Fact is, Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Peter was identified by Jesus to be Satan for the following reasons:
1. Peter savourest the things of man and not the things of God.
2. Peter was not following Jesus. (He was seeking to lead Jesus)

Therefore at least up to the above time, Peter/Satan was not inclined to follow Jesus and he was not following Jesus.

However Jesus made it clear that he had and actively pursued two agenda, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead. Therefore Jesus confirmed that he would set-up two commission/churches. One for each of these two agenda.

Clearly Peter/Satan had already align himself to Jesus second agenda/church by not being inclined to following Jesus but rather wanted to lead Jesus. Peter/Satan had revealed himself 'not qualified to anchor Jesus' 'follow me' commission/church. Peter/Satan had revealed himself 'qualified to anchor Jesus second commission which is 'let the dead the dead bury their dead'.

And indeed Jesus appointed Peter/Satan to anchor what Jesus described as 'my church'.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Fact is Jesus established two commission. One anchored on the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. And another anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision which was anchored on Paul.

The gospel of circumcision (which was committed onto Peter) is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition. And the ten commandments killeth. The ten commandments makes one and keeps on 'the dead'. So here again Peter/Satan is tied into Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda/commission/church. And not Jesus' 'follow me' agenda/commission/church

To add further confirmation to the above, Jesus established a church under 'Satan' (who He identified to be Peter) where 'the dead' are sent so their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

One whose spirit must be saved is 'the dead' (who bury their dead)

Since the spirits of those who are in Peter/Stan church my be saved only in the day of the Lord Jesus. And since the day of the Lord Jesus is 'still to come'. Then everyone in the church of Peter/Satan remain 'the dead' for all their entire life time on earth. And when they die physically, they are literally 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Since Jesus 'follow me' agenda was clearly the favorable agenda and Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' was the inferior agenda. It was therefore necessary for Jesus to fool-up Peter/Satan into serving His inferior agenda which was anchored on having the dead bury each other inside the earth, in hell.

It is clear that Peter/Satan was guilty of the following, through out:
1. staying close to Jesus but savored the things of man and not the things of God.
2. staying close to Jesus but not being inclined to follow Jesus.
3. denying Jesus three time, at the final moment, after walking with him through out.
4. not being capable of loving Jesus and not loving Jesus .

The church of Peter/Satan have been willingly and obediently burring their deceased followers ('the dead') inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter for the past 2000 odd years. They have accepted and willingly and peacefully embraced being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter based on a very 'iffy' promise, which is that; their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly Peter/Satan was totally out-smarted by Jesus into serving his second agenda of getting rid of 'the dead' from the surface of earth and into hell, inside the earth in an organized, willing and peaceful manner.

The above is a very different idea from the one Satan/Peter promoted about himself. However the above is the literal truth as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

'The dead' are children of the flesh and they are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm or on the surface of earth, together with children of God who are spirit and Spirit/Christians.

'The dead'/children of the flesh are destine to be cast out of God's kingdom at every forum/realm. Jesus seemed to have simply devised a peaceful way for the dead to be willingly buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The sad fact which is by their own doing, is that, no one associated with Peter/Satan's church has anyone in heaven. They are all in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who went there first).

While they lived they all held on to the idea that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. They died as 'the dead'. And they were 'the dead who buried their dead'. To this day none of them have saved spirits. Indeed the day of the Lord Jesus is still to come.

Of course, those who 'followed Jesus', did not go the way of Catholics who followed Peter/Satan.

It is quite amazing and curiously foolish, that so many people will deny and abandon Jesus so as to embrace and follow Peter/Satan (whiles making all kinds of 'lame' and simplistic excuses for Peter/Satan).

Clearly many are called and few chosen because Satan fooled-up/deceived the masses both within the Catholic church and in traditional Christianity.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Please wake-up to the serous folly of unwitting Satan/Peter and his church

Please wake-up to the serous folly of unwitting Satan/Peter and his church

Jesus had two aims, agendas and causes, as follows:

'The dead who bury their dead' are those who even in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which is the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. These are not the Christians.

Christians are the chosen few who did not follow Satan/Peter and instead, actually followed Jesus.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death[/U.

1. The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) was found to be onto death.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) killeth and slew humans.

3. The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The following says that one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from 'the thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve spirit:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the above the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from', so that one can serve spirit, is the 'thou sahll not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments). This is because the the ten commandments killeth. They makes and keeps one, 'the dead' who bury their dead.

(However in spite of the above, the gospel of circumcision (which is the ten commandments) was committed onto Peter. Is this not very note-worthy and very alarming for those who follow Satan/Peter. Seems to indicate that Jesus had sometime very serious against Satan/Peter and others who were and are, also 'the dead')

The above is literally and independently supported by:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

In the above, 'the ministration of death written and engraven in stone' is the ten commandments. The above say that the ten commandments are the ministration od death. They killeth. They make one and keep one 'the dead who bury their dead'. And the ten commandments is the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. What further proof does one need to realize that Peter was and remained Satan and was not favored by the Jesus. Peter/Satan was not capable of following and was not given to follow, Jesus.

The above say that the ten commandments was glorious but the glory is done-away-with. The above say that the ten commandments which was glorious was also abolished and replace by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The above is another confirmation that the ten commandments makes and keeps one one 'the dead' (who bury their dead). And the ten commandments are done-away-with/abolish and replaced by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

(However in spite of the above, the gospel of circumcision (which is the ten commandments) was committed onto Peter. Is this not very note-worthy and very alarming for those who follow Satan/Peter. Seems to indicate that Jesus had sometime very serious against Satan/Peter and others who were and are, also 'the dead')

The above is supported by yet another independent revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The above says righteousness of God without the law is manifested and one is justified freely by grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. The following confirms what one who believes in Jesus, is justified to do:

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 7 KJV N.T., above, says one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so as to serve spirit.

2 Corinthians: 3 verses: 7 to 17 KJV N.T., above, says that the ten commandments were done-done away-with. Therefore 'righteousness of God without the law is manifested' conveys: 'righteousness of God without the the ten commandments is manifested'.

Therefore there is righteousness of God without the ten commandments. This is righteousness of God though the Spirit of Jesus. And this is the Gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul.

Where as the ten commandments is the gospel of circumcision, which was committed onto Peter:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Additionally, in the following one is warned about the ills of esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments (which is the gospel of circumcision which anchors Peter's church):

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

The above say that if one seeks one justification under the ten commandments (i.e. if one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner) one has fallen from grace and one receives no benefit from Jesus and Christianity.

In spite of all of the above, the gospel of circumcision, which is anchored on the ten commandments, was committed onto Peter/Satan. Clearly Satan/Peter was not prepared to 'follow Jesus' because he was still a Jew who was committed to the O.T./Mosaic.ten commandment tradition which was found to be onto death and which therefore made one and kept one 'the dead' who bury their dead.

Therefore this gave rise to Jesus' expression of disdain and His instruction 'let the dead bury their dead'. This statement indicated Jesus' attitude towards Peter/Satan who was the dead within his inner circle and other who were 'the dead'.

And so Jesus appointed Satan/Peter to anchor a Satanic church were 'the dead will be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter'.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

And of course, while Satan/Peter lived he rule over this church on earth. However when Satan/Peter died physically, he was also buried inside the earth, in hell.

Thereafter (and for the past 2000 odd years) every one who esteem the ideas of Satan/Peter and followed Satan/Peter and the church of Satan/Peter (and so abandon and did not follow Jesus) were buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter (i.e. when they died physically).

Seems clear that Satan/Peter and his church was and continue to be a devise used by the Lord Jesus to cunningly and peacefully deal with those who refuse to 'follow him'(to heaven) by delivering them into hell, inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

This delivery of 'the dead' to hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter was clearly done by the church of Satan/Peter in an orderly and organized manner because they were told that their spirits may be saved at some future day by the Lord Jesus.

This is how Jesus cunningly, peacefully and effectively had his way of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. It was done for the past 2000 odd years, through the unwitting Satan/Peter and his unwitting church.

Of course, Paul was the live example of one who actually follow Jesus. Paul was the live example of a Christian/child of God. Peter was and remained, Satan.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You have tried to take over this thread with your long ramblings. Not once have you mentioned the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation.

Gurucam

You have tried to take over this thread with your long ramblings. Not once have you mentioned the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation.

Please offer some reference from the Holy KJV N.T. for your term 'Gospel of Jesus Christ'.

The Holy KJV N.T. mention two gospels. 1. the gospel of circumcision that was committed onto Peter and 2. the gospel of uncircumcision which was committed onto Paul:

Is there a third gospel?

Also please offer some reference from the Holy KJV N.T. to support your wording of: "the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation".

It is advisable to support your statements with literal Holy KJV N.T. verses.

Then we can take things from that point.

If your statements are synthesized from other revelations, you will need to show the the original verses from the Holy KJV N.T. and the trail which led to your conclusion.

Indeed a billion strong traditional Christians seem to believe that the the entire bible is the gospel of Jesus Christ. More precisely a billion strong traditional Christians belive that 'circumcision' and 'uncircumcision' are the same. They believe that the gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are the same. Is this also your view? Are these both the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Indeed what exactly do you perceive to be the gospel of Jesus Christ and what are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which support your conclusion?

Jesus had two aims, agendas and causes, as follows:

Do you hold the view that both the above aims, agendas and causes related to becoming Christians?

According to the Holy KJV N.T. the gospel of circumcision is directly linked to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

It is very careless (even dangerous) to agree or disagree with your statement, 'the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation' if you have not plainly stated what you perceive to be the gospel of Jesus Christ.

If, instead, you had stated, 'the gospel of uncircumcision is our only means of salvation' one would have a very clear reference from the Holy KJV N.T. and agreement could be forth coming.

Yet before making such a commitment it would be wise and expedient to define what exactly is the gospel of uncircumcision (i.e. according to revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.).

Also it seem that Jesus may not have a monopoly on salvation and deliverance to heaven. Jesus said:

John; 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

In the above Jesus says that in his Father's house are many mansions and He went to his father's house (of many mansions) to prepare a place for Christians/those who follow him.

Clearly Jesus is indicating that he controls/prepared only one mansion in God's house for his followers.

The above seem to indicate that Jesus was/is the only begotten son of God, only for the generations of Abraham. In the same way that there are many mansions in God's house, God has many sons, one for each mansion in His house. And God sent Jesus as the only begotten son for the generations of Abraham. That is, Jesus was, the only begotten son for the generation of Abraham.

Based on the above declaration by Jesus, I would hardly want to easily take your word that Jesus is the only path to heaven and so exclude all other traditions.

At any event, it does not seem important to take that (narrow) position. One can totally embrace the path to heaven which Jesus offered and not get into other possibilities.

You cannot gain the favor of Jesus by misrepresenting his statements, even if it is to offer flattering false platitudes to him:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Clearly the path to heaven is not through parroting platitudes/slogans but quite literally and only, by actually doing the will of the living God.

All that Jesus can do for one in the above context is to help one discern and do the will of the living God. In this context Jesus has and wield no power on his own. This is the message in:

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above say that one who is led by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know pay for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, serves one's own spirit and do the Will/Spirit of God, in perfect harmony.

The above seem to clearly define the only Christian path to salvation and deliverance to heaven.

Seem that you are trying to say 'Lord', 'Lord' (by unwittingly extending Jesus' power as a flattering platitude to Jesus) so as to gain the favor of Jesus.

A billion strong traditional Christian promote that issuing/parroting platitudes/slogans can save and deliver them. And this is all they do, aparting from filling the coffers of priests etc. who feed them that deception.

The sad fact is that a billion people who share that idea cannot ever be a few. They cannot be a chosen few. They cannot be the few who know scriptures correctly, do not err and are the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional Christians who share that idea must be the great masses who are deceived by false prophets. They are looking for short-cuts and 'easy-does-it. And so, false prophets rise and simply tell them what they want to hear on their terms and these sad and unfortunate people pass huge regular tithes and offerings to these false prophets.

The above is the charade that passes for Christianity in traditional Christianity.

Robert Pate, I hope that you realize that I could not make these points in a shorter post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate, it seems that Jesus had/delivered two difference gospels.

Robert Pate, it seems that Jesus had/delivered two difference gospels.

Robert Pate, re. your statement: "Not once have you mentioned the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation.".

It seems that Jesus had/delivered two different gospels. One for each of his two agendas:

However, only one of these two gospels relate to salvation and deliverance.

1. It seems that one gospel relate to 'following Jesus'. And this is the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments, canons etc.. And this is gospel of salvation and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2. It seems that the other gospel related to 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is the gospel of circumcision. This is righteousness that with the ten commandments and canons etc. And this is the gospel of 'following Satan/Peter. That is, this is the gospel of dispatching/burying the (spiritually) dead into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Of course while 'the dead' who follow Satan/Peter are on earth, they are given hope in the form of the idea/hope that, (even though they would be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die physically,) their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above promise enabled everyone in the church of Satan/Peter to willingly and peacefully accept their burial inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

However 'may be saved' is not a guarantee.

Therefore this promise may simply be a devise of Jesus to peacefully and effectively fight Satan/Peter and those who choose to follow Satan/Peter, instead of following Jesus.

There is evidence, in the Holy KJV N.T., that Peter opposed, 'was not willing to follow Jesus' and sought to undermine Jesus. There is evidence, also, that Peter savored the things of man and not the things of God. There is evidence that after walking with Jesus through-out, Satan/peter denied Jesus three time.

There is evidence even in the latest day that Jesus knew that Peter/Satan did not love him. There is evidence, also, that, even in the last day, Jesus did not take Peter to his words and did not trust Peter.

Also there is evidence that at many forums, Peter/Satan demanded/needed physical evidence for spirit, 'not seen' events. All of these things confirmed and re-confirmed that Peter was Satan/one in the flesh and will continue to be Satan/one in the flesh.

The fact that Peter was Satan and would remain Satan is supported by the fact that Jesus established a church under Satan who Jesus identified to be Peter, where the dead are sent so their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This means that both Peter and his church were expected to remain Satan and Satanic, at least, until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore Jesus had to deal with and manages Peter/Satan (i.e. one who is in the flesh) as one who was hostile to Jesus' 'follow me' agenda which is spirit and Spirit based.

The above led to the 'iffy' promise that was made to Satan/Peter and those who choose to follow Peter/Satan, instead of following Jesus. Of course those who choose to follow Peter/Satan would be 'the dead'/Satanic themselves.

The 'iffy' promise is that (even though they will be buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die physically), their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

By holding out this 'iffy' promise to Satan/Peter, Jesus was able to have Peter/Satan peacefully and willingly delivered into the earth, in hell when he died physically.

Also by holding out this 'iffy' promise to those in Satan/Petr's church, Jesus was able to get the church of Satan/Peter to willingly, peacefully, orderly and literally bury their follows (who are 'the dead') inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter for what seems to be an indefinite stay. . . . and so very effectively and literally, serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

Fact is, 'the dead' are children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and they are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven (either in the spirit realm or on earth), together with children of God (like Issac)

'The dead/children of the flesh are carded to be thrust-out of God's kingdom in both, the spirit realm and on earth and delivered to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T. indicates clearly and literally that there are two agendas. One in which children of God will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also (eventually) on the surface of earth, (without the dead'/children of the flesh).

And a second agenda in which 'the dead'/children of the flesh will be dispatched to hell.

These seem very in line with:

1. Jesus two agendas,
2. the two gospels mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.
3. the mission given to Peter and Paul respectively.:

Therefore to simply mention 'the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our only means of salvation' is, (i.e. to say the least,) misguiding and foolish.

Your statement seems to be for parrots (slogan repeating unaware people) and not for humans who are actively knocking and seeking truth, salvation and deliverance.

Indeed there is a gospel for slogan repeating unawares people. These are 'the dead' (who bury their dead). They are misled into believing that it is all a done deal. So they therefore simply sit on their behinds.

Of course there is another gospel for the genuine seeker and knocker who actually seek to and do, the will of the living God who is in spirit heaven, as discern through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, who is also in spirit heaven.

It is very difficult to perceive that salvation and deliverance is a done deal when so many 'work requiring' instructions are left in the Holy KJV N.T., for example:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

(The above suggest that truth which is the anchor of salvation and deliverance will not come in a 'few short line' slogans and posts. The above suggests that coming onto truth requires a long and devoted search of seemingly long and rambling posts and the likes. This is serious works which is anchored on serious devoted seeking and knocking. This is often a meek, life long journey, without stopping short along the way, to believe that one knows)

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

If one knocks and seeks, the above truths will be open onto one. However if one simply repeat slogans and be content, one remain both 'the dead' and 'the lost'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate, do you know why Jesus had two agendas as follows:

And do you know why Jesus' 'follow me' agenda relates to inheriting God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually inheriting God's kingdom of heaven on earth.

Where as Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda is related to having 'the dead' (who are children of the flesh) buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter

This is perfectly related to an O.T. prophesy about Abraham's two sons and their respective generations.

This O.T. prophesy says that only Isaac and his generations (i.e. children of God) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and on earth, without Ishmael and his generations (i.e. children of the flesh/'the dead').

Therefore quite literally Jesus' 'follow me' agenda serve to deliver Isaac and his generations (i.e. children of God/Christians) to God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth.

And Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda is to literally let have Ishmael and his generation (i.e. the children of the flesh/'the dead' bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Jesus agendas are to fulfill the prophesy: Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

These are the revelations:

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

I offer more targeted posts/information about the above, in the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Continuing from post 508 above:

The revelations quoted above (in post # 508), says:

1. Abraham had two sons.
2. The first was a child of the flesh. He was Ishmael.
3. The second was a child of promise/child of Spirit. He was Issac.
4. Issac and his seed are counted for children of God.
5. Ishmael and his seed are counted for children of the flesh.
6. There are two covenants.
7. the first covenant is "the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/making one and keeping one 'the dead' covenant.
8. the second covenant is "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.". This is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/going to the mansion in God's house which Jesus prepared for those who follow him covenant.
9. Ishmael, the child of the flesh was brought forth according to the first covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant.
10. Issac, the child of promise/child of spirit/ child of God was brought forth according to the second covenant (the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.
11. At all forums and at all times, children of the flesh ('the dead'/Ishmael and his generations) persecute children of God/children of promise/children of Spirit/Christians (i.e. Isaac and his generations).
12. Scriptures says cast out Ishmael and his generations (i.e. 'the dead'/children of the flesh), they will not be heirs to God' kingdom of heaven together with Issac and his generations (i.e. children of God/Christians)
14. Ishmael and his generation (the dead/children of the flesh) will be 'thrust-out' of God's kingdom of heaven.
15. Only Abraham and Issac and Issac's generation (i.e. the children of God/Christians) will be heir to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above described all the facets of a serious and fundamental O.T. prophesy. Jesus came to fulfill this O.T. prophesy.

Jesus two agendas (i.e. 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead') are simply to make the above happen.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are the generation of Issac and they will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also eventually on the surface of earth.

Those who follow Satan/Peter are the generations of Ishmael. They are 'the dead who are given to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. These are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with those who follow Jesus.

The above is in fulfillment of the prophesy: "Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son and their generations: for the son of the bondwoman and their generations shall not be heir (to God's kingdom of heaven) together with the son of the freewoman and their generations. This is also the fulfillment/realization of 'there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, Isaac's generations and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and Ishmael and his generations, thrust out.

This is why the promised that the spirits of 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter', may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus is very 'iffy'.

The above is very 'iffy' because, according to O.T. prophesy, 'the dead' who are also called 'children of the flesh' will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and they will not inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom come to the surface of earth. Seems that, according to O.T. prophesy, they are destine to stay within the earth, in hell with Satan/peter for a very long time (if not for eternity).

Therefore the promise to 'the dead' who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter (that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus) was simply to fool/encourage Satan/Peter and those who were sent to his church into willingly, peacefully and orderly deliver each other to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Satan/Peter (when he died physically) was deliver inside the earth,, in hell. And for the ensuing 2000 odd years every one who associated with ideas of Peter/Satan (whether inside Peter/Satan's church or outside his church were delivered to hell inside the earth to join Satan/Peter.

We are now at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period (of a Dark Age) and the start of a new 2000 odd year period (of an Age of Enlightenment in Christ) .

Now there is no need for the truth, which anchors Christianity to be hidden. Now all Christian truths that were hidden, for the past 2000 odd years, will surface as increased common knowledge.

My posts are increased knowledge that accompanies this transformation from one age to another. My post are increased knowledge which included the words which were previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was 'sealed' (with respect to this particular knowledge).

Fact is 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' could not be privy to this knowledge before, now. They would have gone on a worse rampage against children of God. Also they would not have so willingly let the church of Satan/Peter bury them inside the earth, in hell, with Satan Peter.

Now that the Age of Enlightenment in Christ has dawned on the surface of earth every thing has changed. Jesus' kingdom which was previously not of this world is now fully of this world.

2000 odd years ago when Jesus was physically here, he was able to deliver his new Christian gospel, only secretly and guardedly to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them. And even then, Satan/Peter (and other disciples) deceived Him. This was because His kingdom was not of this world. The masses were 'the dead'. Indeed even Peter remained 'the dead'/Satan. Back then, Jesus kingdom was only in the spirit realm.

2000 odd years later this has changed drastically. Now Jesus kingdom is also of this world. A relevant quantum of humans on earth are spiritually actualized and in Christ. Jesus is very empowered here and he is ruling. There is absolute no need to hide any Christian thing/truth, any more.

All previously hidden Christian things/truth is surfacing openly as every day knowledge:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Fact is, although these words (i.e. this increased knowledge which I am posting here) were in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years they were (mysteriously/miraculously) 'shut-up and the book sealed' from the awareness of the masses. These words were not to be revealed to the masses before now. The book was not to be 'un-sealed' before now.

Now that the time of the end of the previous 2000 odd year, Dark Age is at hand and the start of the New 2000 odd year period of Enlightenment in Christ had dawned, the words are now un-shut-up and the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) is 'unsealed'. Currently, my posts and threads are providing these 'un-shut-up' words from the now 'un-sealed' book (the Holy KJV N.T.) . . . as increased knowledge.

Of course all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system in the least way and continue to do so, will be running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies. They are the old who must give way to the New. They have become irrelevant, in a quantum leap. This is what happens at these 2000 odd year transformations.

These people of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation, dominated and ruled the roost for the past 2000 odd years. The Age on earth has changed from an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation to a N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus orientation, in a unprecedented quantum leap. Now all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people (including leaders) are being dismantled and displaced at every forum, every where. Their circumstance will only get worse and worse, for them.

Current O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented people are like the leaders and others of the old fallen Roman Empire when they took their fall in oblivion and into nothing. This marked the end of an older 2000 odd year period and the start of another Age, back in history. This is a continuing 2000 odd year cycle. It is happening on earth once again.

I am actualized, quipped and appointed to provide these previously 'shut-up' words which were in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T.. I am an authentic Governor and teacher for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. My appointment was done in spirit heaven and not on earth.

The surface of earth is now at the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawning of another 2000 odd year period. This is according to the on going prophesy of Daniel:

The above is supported, not only by the above revelations. The entire Holy KJV N.T. supports the above, in a very holistic manner which can be discerned only intuitively/spiritually by one who posses a related and relevant Gift of the Spirit.

This added holistic support can be provided, intellectually, at this time.

Quite frankly, it is extremely foolish to not thoroughly read and re-read my posts.

My posts are increased knowledge at 'the time of end'. My post are the words that was previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was essential sealed (hidden) from the dead. The dead could not and still cannot, discern these truth. However it is now being made openly known, for all. There is no need to keep these words 'shut-up'/hidden in a 'seal' book, any more. The time of the end for that requirement has come.

Robert Pate, I seem to have an intuition that you are among the few, who can appreciate what I am posting. Please take the time and patience.

What I am saying is very very important stuff. However only a few will appreciate what I am saying.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Continuing from post 508 above:

The revelations quoted above (in post # 508), says:

1. Abraham had two sons.
2. The first was a child of the flesh. He was Ishmael.
3. The second was a child of promise/child of Spirit. He was Issac.
4. Issac and his seed are counted for children of God.
5. Ishmael and his seed are counted for children of the flesh.
6. There are two covenants.
7. the first covenant is "the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/making one and keeping one 'the dead' covenant.
8. the second covenant is "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.". This is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus/going to the mansion in God's house which Jesus prepared for those who follow him covenant.
9. Ishmael, the child of the flesh was brought forth according to the first covenant (i.e. the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment covenant.
10. Issac, the child of promise/child of spirit/ child of God was brought forth according to the second covenant (the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant.
11. At all forums and at all times, children of the flesh ('the dead'/Ishmael and his generations) persecute children of God/children of promise/children of Spirit/Christians (i.e. Isaac and his generations).
12. Scriptures says cast out Ishmael and his generations (i.e. 'the dead'/children of the flesh), they will not be heirs to God' kingdom of heaven together with Issac and his generations (i.e. children of God/Christians)
14. Ishmael and his generation (the dead/children of the flesh) will be 'thrust-out' of God's kingdom of heaven.
15. Only Abraham and Issac and Issac's generation (i.e. the children of God/Christians) will be heir to God's kingdom of heaven.

The above described all the facets of a serious and fundamental O.T. prophesy. Jesus came to fulfill this O.T. prophesy.

Jesus two agendas (i.e. 'follow me' and 'let the dead bury their dead') are simply to make the above happen.

Those who 'follow Jesus' are the generation of Issac and they will inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and also eventually on the surface of earth.

Those who follow Satan/Peter are the generations of Ishmael. They are 'the dead who are given to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. These are not carded to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with those who follow Jesus.

The above is in fulfillment of the prophesy: "Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son and their generations: for the son of the bondwoman and their generations shall not be heir (to God's kingdom of heaven) together with the son of the freewoman and their generations. This is also the fulfillment/realization of 'there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, Isaac's generations and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and Ishmael and his generations, thrust out.

This is why the promised that the spirits of 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter', may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus is very 'iffy'.

The above is very 'iffy' because, according to O.T. prophesy, 'the dead' who are also called 'children of the flesh' will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and they will not inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom come to the surface of earth. Seems that, according to O.T. prophesy, they are destine to stay within the earth, in hell with Satan/peter for a very long time (if not for eternity).

Therefore the promise to 'the dead' who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter (that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus) was simply to fool/encourage Satan/Peter and those who were sent to his church into willingly, peacefully and orderly deliver each other to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Satan/Peter (when he died physically) was deliver inside the earth,, in hell. And for the ensuing 2000 odd years every one who associated with ideas of Peter/Satan (whether inside Peter/Satan's church or outside his church were delivered to hell inside the earth to join Satan/Peter.

We are now at the time of the end of the last 2000 odd year period (of a Dark Age) and the start of a new 2000 odd year period (of an Age of Enlightenment in Christ) .

Now there is no need for the truth, which anchors Christianity to be hidden. Now all Christian truths that were hidden, for the past 2000 odd years, will surface as increased common knowledge.

My posts are increased knowledge that accompanies this transformation from one age to another. My post are increased knowledge which included the words which were previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was 'sealed' (with respect to this particular knowledge).

Fact is 'the dead'/'children of the flesh' could not be privy to this knowledge before, now. They would have gone on a worse rampage against children of God. Also they would not have so willingly let the church of Satan/Peter bury them inside the earth, in hell, with Satan Peter.

Now that the Age of Enlightenment in Christ has dawned on the surface of earth every thing has changed. Jesus' kingdom which was previously not of this world is now fully of this world.

2000 odd years ago when Jesus was physically here, he was able to deliver his new Christian gospel, only secretly and guardedly to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them. And even then, Satan/Peter (and other disciples) deceived Him. This was because His kingdom was not of this world. The masses were 'the dead'. Indeed even Peter remained 'the dead'/Satan. Back then, Jesus kingdom was only in the spirit realm.

2000 odd years later this has changed drastically. Now Jesus kingdom is also of this world. A relevant quantum of humans on earth are spiritually actualized and in Christ. Jesus is very empowered here and he is ruling. There is absolute no need to hide any Christian thing/truth, any more.

All previously hidden Christian things/truth is surfacing openly as every day knowledge:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Fact is, although these words (i.e. this increased knowledge which I am posting here) were in the Holy KJV N.T., for the past 2000 odd years they were (mysteriously/miraculously) 'shut-up and the book sealed' from the awareness of the masses. These words were not to be revealed to the masses before now. The book was not to be 'un-sealed' before now.

Now that the time of the end of the previous 2000 odd year, Dark Age is at hand and the start of the New 2000 odd year period of Enlightenment in Christ had dawned, the words are now un-shut-up and the book (the Holy KJV N.T.) is 'unsealed'. Currently, my posts and threads are providing these 'un-shut-up' words from the now 'un-sealed' book (the Holy KJV N.T.) . . . as increased knowledge.

Of course all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system in the least way and continue to do so, will be running 'to and fro' in mad frenzies. They are the old who must give way to the New. They have become irrelevant, in a quantum leap. This is what happens at these 2000 odd year transformations.

These people of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation, dominated and ruled the roost for the past 2000 odd years. The Age on earth has changed from an O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments orientation to a N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus orientation, in a unprecedented quantum leap. Now all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people (including leaders) are being dismantled and displaced at every forum, every where. Their circumstance will only get worse and worse, for them.

Current O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments oriented people are like the leaders and others of the old fallen Roman Empire when they took their fall in oblivion and into nothing. This marked the end of an older 2000 odd year period and the start of another Age, back in history. This is a continuing 2000 odd year cycle. It is happening on earth once again.

I am actualized, quipped and appointed to provide these previously 'shut-up' words which were in the 'sealed' Holy KJV N.T.. I am an authentic Governor and teacher for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. My appointment was done in spirit heaven and not on earth.

The surface of earth is now at the time of the end of one 2000 odd year period and the dawning of another 2000 odd year period. This is according to the on going prophesy of Daniel:

The above is supported, not only by the above revelations. The entire Holy KJV N.T. supports the above, in a very holistic manner which can be discerned only intuitively/spiritually by one who posses a related and relevant Gift of the Spirit.

This added holistic support can be provided, intellectually, at this time.

Quite frankly, it is extremely foolish to not thoroughly read and re-read my posts.

My posts are increased knowledge at 'the time of end'. My post are the words that was previously 'shut-up' in the Holy KJV N.T. which was essential sealed (hidden) from the dead. The dead could not and still cannot, discern these truth. However it is now being made openly known, for all. There is no need to keep these words 'shut-up'/hidden in a 'seal' book, any more. The time of the end for that requirement has come.

Robert Pate, I seem to have an intuition that you are among the few, who can appreciate what I am posting. Please take the time and patience.

What I am saying is very very important stuff. However only a few will appreciate what I am saying.

I wrote you off a long time ago when you referred to Peter as the devil.

Gurucam

I wrote you off a long time ago when you referred to Peter as the devil.

Fact is, Jesus called Peter, Satan and identified Peter to be Satan. Not me. I simply accept Jesus to his words (i.e. instead of accepting the words of Peter and others):

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

After the above, Peter, himself and others who wanted to follow Peter, claim that Peter was not Satan. They even say that Peter was 'forgiven'. However they offered no support for their claim from the Holy KJV N.T..

In fact, the Holy KJV N.T. has evidence that is very opposed and contrary, to the above idea that Peter ceased being Satan and/or that he was 'forgiven':

Jesus establish a church under Peter:

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The Holy KJV N.T. also say that Jesus established a church under Satan, where the dead are sent so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

Clearly the above is a church in service to Jesus. A legitimate church established by Jesus. It is anchored by Satan. And Jesus did identify Peter to be Satan. And Jesus did appoint Peter to anchor 'His' church.

Instead of accepting the stories of Peter and his cohorts and Peter's other followers why is it so difficult to take these revelations as they are literally presented in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Peter was the one identified to be Satan by Jesus.

Additionally this church which Jesus set-up under Satan (who He identified to be Peter) was designed to survive until the day of the Lord Jesus.

Therefore there is very clear evidence in the Holy KJV N.T. that Peter was expected to remain Satan and serve as Satan. Therefore there was no need for or issue of, 'forgiveness.

This church was established 2000 odd years ago. And even now 2000 odd years after, the day of the Lord Jesus has not come. Therefore both, Satan (who Jesus identified to be Peter) and the above church which was anchored by Satan, were intended to exist, at least, up until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

This means that, according to clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., Peter was Satan and it was know by Jesus that he would remain Satan to serve Jesus' Satanic church, at ;east until the (still to come) day of the day of the Lord Jesus.

It is absolutely clear (according to clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.) that:
1. Jesus establish a church to be anchored by Satan who is Peter.
2. The dead are sent to this church so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
3. The day of the Lord Jesus is sill to come.
4. Therefore Peter was expected to remain Satan, at least up the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus
5. The church of Satan/Peter was expected to survive and serve Jesus, at least up the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus
6. The people who inherited the church of Satan/Peter (Popes etc.) were also expected to be Satan, like Peter and serve Jesus at least up the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.
7. The spirit of the dead who are sent to the church of Satan/Peter would not be and cannot be saved during their current life time.
8. The people in the church of Satan/Peter are 'the dead' (i.e. dead to their spirits) when they died physically. '
9. The people in the church of Satan/Peter are 'dead who bury their dead'.

Robert Pate, I do not say any things of my own. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. literally. To give/offer my ideas or interpretations, is to take responsibility for the salvation and deliverance to heaven of others. I do not, at this time, wish to take on that responsibility. I perceive my self to have infirmities. I wan to be responsible for only myself at this time.

However I can and do quote the ideas and teachings of Jesus as confirmed clearly and literally in the Holy KJV N.T.. I perceive that this approach, can earn me great favor in God's kingdom of heaven.

You should not be offended by me because of my posts. You are free to show me where my post are incorrect, if your find them to be incorrect.

However you will be challenging revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and so your replies should be supported by clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Also, Robert Pate, there is more very clear independent evidence, in the Holy KJV N.T,. to connect Peter directly to:

I will provide these in the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

This is continued from the previous post # 511, above:

The above confirms that the gospel of circumcision was committed onto Peter.

The gospel of circumcision is anchored on the ten commandments.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

In the above, 'the whole law' refers to the all of the ten commandments, And the ten commandments "is" the gospel of circumcision.

Therefore the ten commandments was committed onto Peter.

However the ten commandments were the ministration of death.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Clearly, 'the ministration of death written and engraved in stone' is the ten commandments. Therefore the ten commandments killeth. They make one 'the dead'. And the dead are sent to Satan. And ten commandments (which makes one and keeps one 'the dead') were committed onto Peter.

Therefore Satan (to whom the dead are sent) and Peter (to whom ten commandment which makes one and keeps one 'the dead', were committed), are in intricately connected to 'the dead'.

Satan and Peter are intricately tied into Jesus' second agenda, 'let the dead bury their dead'. Clearly they are not connected to Jesus' first agenda which is 'follow me'.

Since there are only two agendas., the only conclusion must be:

Peter must be Satan whose church is serving Jesus second agenda of:
1. receiving 'the dead,
2. ensuring that 'the dead' remain 'the dead' while they live, by enforcing on them, the ten commandments, cannons and other similar laws (all of which killeth)
3. 'letting 'the dead' (i.e. is everyone in Peter/Sastan church) bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

If one's spirit 'may be saved' in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus, then these people are 'the dead' when they die, physically. And therefore they are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They cannot be and are not those who 'follow Jesus'. physically

There are more clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which confirm that the ten commandments, which were committed onto Peter, is connected to 'the dead' who are sent to Satan so that their spirits may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

The following say that the gospel of circumcision (i.e. the ten commandments), which was committed onto Peter makes one and keeps one 'the dead', (who bury their dead). (The question is, Why would Peter be given such a gospel?):

The above say that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) was found to be onto death. when the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) was introduce "I died" and they 'slew me'.

Therefore the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one, 'the dead'

Therefore those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner, are 'the dead who bury their dead' or becomes 'the dead' who eventually bury each other. They cannot be and are not those who follow Jesus', according to the two agendas of Jesus:

. . . and the ten commandments (which makes and keeps one 'the dead') are the gospel of circumcision that was committed onto Peter. And 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit need to be saved) are sent to Satan.

Therefore Peter is Satan who deals with 'the dead' and keeps 'the dead as the dead'. Also, Peter and those who succeeded him in his church, must also be a succession of Satan, at least, until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Robert Pate the above are the literal related revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

I can do no less than simply post them and accept them as they are.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate, you seem very scared to accept the word of Jesus, with respect to Peter, so you pick on me.

Through out history the church of Peter has violently oppress truth (as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.) so as to promote their own ideas/agendas.

You seem prepared to continue to deny truth, as confirmed very clearly in the Holy KJV N.T., so as to protect your life long illusion, that was conditioned into your 'head' by Peter & Co.. Clearly Peter/Satan owns you. And you are in denial of Jesus and Christianity.

You will be brought to truth, either now or when it is much too late, for you.

You will inevitably face your 'stumbling blocks', sooner or later.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The likes of Robert Pate deceive people into to believing all are 'children of God'.

The likes of Robert Pate deceive people into to believing all are 'children of God'.

The likes of Robert Pate, unwittingly deceive people into believing all are 'children of God'. Then these people believe that they need to do nothing and they do nothing and they are doomed.

'The dead' (i.e. those whose spirits must be saved) who go to the church of Satan/Peter and remain 'the dead' and are buried as 'the dead' are not children of God. They are children of the flesh. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus':

Those who are seeking truth have to get it through their heads that:

1. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan.
2. Jesus appointed Peter to anchor a church.
3. Jesus established a church, under Satan, where the dead are sent so that their spirit may be saved (in the still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.
4. The gospel of circumcision (i.e. the ten commandments) was committed onto Peter.
5. The gospel of circumcision (i.e. the ten commandments) killeth. It makes and keeps one 'the dead'.

If the above fact are taken honestly, simply and literally, the only conclusion can be:

1. Peter was Satan and
2. Peter remained Satan and
3. Peter as Satan was given by Jesus to anchor a church.
4. The church of Satan/Peter remained under continuing leadership of successive Satans, i.e, until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.
5. The church of Satan/Peter have been receiving and will continue to receive 'the dead' and keep them as 'the dead' while they live, by enforcing the gospel of circumcision (which killeth) on them.
6. All the people in the church of Satan/Peter remain the dead until they die.
7. When the people in the church of Satan/Peter die, physically they are still 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead).
8. Satan/Peter was the first to be delivered to hell inside the earth.
9. Thereafter Satan/Peter lives inside the earth, in hell and receives everyone from the church he anchored while he lived, when they physically die.
10. The people in the church of Satan/Peter are not the ones who 'follow Jesus' (to heaven). They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are the ones who 'follow Satan/Peter', (to hell).

A billion strong Catholics perceive themselves to be the best thing since 'sliced bread'. However based on the above, fact is, they are the most foolish. They are 'the dead' (children of the flesh) who together with their leader Satan/Peter, Jesus fooled into burying each other inside the earth, in hell, in fulfillment of:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael/the child of the flesh/'the dead'): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Ishmael/the child of the flesh/'the dead') shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Issac/the child of promise/Child of Spirit/Child of God/Christians).

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob (i.e. Issac and his generations), and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) thrust out.

Only Issac and his generations are children of God/Christians. Only they are prophesied to inherit God's kingdom of heaven

Ishmael and his generations are children of the flesh/'the dead'. They are prophesied to not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with Ishmael and his generations. Ishmael and his generations are prophesied to be 'cast out'/'trusted-out' of God's kingdom of heaven:

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The likes of Robert Pate deceives people into to believing all are 'children of God'.

Fact is even those who have the firstfruit of the Spirit still groan for adoption as children of God. And few make it. The very great majority are deceived by false prophets and do not make it:

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption (as children of God/Christians), to wit, the redemption of our body.

Notice that having the first fruit of the Spirit (i.e. awakening to/awareness of one's own spirit/heart) counts for very little with respect to becoming an adopted child of God and redemption of one's flesh body.

To become a Christian one must become an adopted child of God. Becoming an adopted child of God requires one to first become awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit. Then one must discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and be led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pay for, say and do, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

However many false prophets will rise and deceive many off the above (spirit and Spirit) path:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

There are millions of people, like Robert Pate, (within the billion strong traditional Christianity). They believe that they know scriptures (the Holy KJV N.T.), however they do not know scriptures, the Holy KJV N.T., and they boldly teach Christianity. They are the false prophets who deceive many.

They are also the unaware, false spying brethren who corruptly deceive aspiring Christians and Christians into returning to bondage under the ten commandments.

Fact is 'converted' people have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their spirit/love.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

The following is directly connected to you, your inquiry and this thread.

The idea which you prize, i.e the killing of the physical son of man Jesus, on the cross, as a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin, is foolishness. This is dead works. This is the works of 'the dead'. It counts for nothing. It was done only to appease foolish Jews, who were 'the dead'.

Jesus killing on the cross was permitted simply to appease the foolish Jews (of that time), on their foolish/'dead' terms. This had nothing to do with anyone else. It did not bring forgiveness of sin. It was simply foolishness done to appease foolish people because they could not appreciate truth. They were stuck in the delusion/illusion that blood sacrifice of animals/humans can bring forgiveness of sin.

It is difficult to bring forth, even the littlest truths in the Holy KJV N.T., which run contrary to the ideas in traditional Christianity and Catholicism . . . far be it for much more important truths in the Holy KJV N.T., to surface.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that, although the Jews practiced blood sacrifices for the forgiveness of sin, these count for nothing. At any forum and at any time, the practice of killing animal/humans as blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin was purely foolishness. This is dead works. This is the works of 'the dead'. Is this not pure foolishness, for you?.

Can you see yourself sacrificing animals or humans for the remission of your sins? Can you be pleased with or proud of, your ancestors if they sacrificed animals/humans for the remission of their sins. The Holy KJV N.T. says that only the Jews required this dead works and did this dead works, as part of their tradition. Are you of Jewish heritage?

Indeed, 2000 odd years has passed and no one on earth seem to kill living animals/humans as blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin. Have you not awaken to the grave folly and worthlessness/foolishness of this practice?:

Hebrew: 10 KJV N.T.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrew: 9 KJV N.T.
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission

All of the above were solely in the context of the Jewish traditional of killing animals/a human as blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin. This was 'dead works' as done by the dead' and it was foolishness because 'it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats (or other killing/blood sacrifice) should take away sins'.

The above say that killing animal, as blood sacrifice (as done by the Jews) does not purge anyone from sin . . . never did.

Also, the above says, sacrificing life/offering of blood, for the forgiveness of sin related only to 'dead works'. 'Dead works' are done only by 'the dead'.

'The dead' describes one who is 'dead' to his own spirit. Such a one is aware of only his physical body'/flesh, i.e. his/her heart/spirit is 'waxed gross'/covered over. Such a one is a 'child of the flesh'. Such a one can savor only the things of man/flesh. Such a one can be only be Satan. Such a one is Satan.

At any event, Jesus does not praise 'the dead' (i.e one who does dead works). Jesus instructed, those who 'follow him' (i.e. Christians) to 'let the dead bury their dead'. Clearly, even then, the Jews remain 'the dead' and continue to do 'dead works' and Jesus wanted to distance those who 'follow him' from 'the dead' who continued to do dead works and so bury each other inside the earth in hell.

At all events and at at all times, 'the dead' are all who, even in the least way, esteemed, used, invoked and/or promote the ten commandments. This applies to the Jews (and all others who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments) , both, before the advent of the physical Jesus and after Jesus went to heaven.

At any and all time, those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the least way) are 'the dead' or they were made 'the dead' and kept as 'the dead'. And they do the works that 'the dead' do (which included killing and blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin).

Killing/blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin (even the killing of Jesus for the forgiveness of sin) is not divine. This is Satanic and this is done only by satanic people who are 'the dead'. Jesus simply went though this act (because this was the will of God). This was done to help and met the (unfortunate) Jews, who were Satanic/'the dead' like Peter, out of their delusion, on their (deluded) terms.

The fact is Jesus died on the cross willingly, not because this would actually forgive the sins of the Jews. He died on the cross willingly because the Jews had a serious deluded idea that their sins would be forgive though such a killing/blood sacrifice. However this act bring no remission of sin. This is according to very clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus was a sacrificial lamb, not for the sin of the Jews. And not so the sin of the Jews can be forgiven. The revelations says:

Jesus was a better sacrifice 'to purge your conscience from dead works' "to serve the living God".

Jesus was a sacrificial lamb for the absolute foolishness of the Jews. He did it in an attempt to help the Jews out of their delusion/illusion. That is: to purge the Jesus from their dead works of killing animals as blood sacrifices for the forgiveness of their sin (in fact it was to purge them out from esteeming using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments). And bring them onto serving the living God. Theirs was 'the dead god'. Their was 'the god' which killeth and lead them to dead works and delivery into hell inside the earth with Satan. The dead god is the ten commandments. This is the truth as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

Clearly, it was hoped that these unfortunate Jews would accept Jesus' killing on the cross as their last blood sacrifice which will forgive all their past sins, then they would abandon and move away from the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition and embrace the N.T./spirit and Spirit/ Christian tradition.

As it turn out, the Jews denied, persecute, torture and killed Jesus, who simply came to help them onto truth and grace with came with Jesus:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The following confirms that the ten commandments killeth. i.e. makes one and keeps one 'the dead':

The above confirms that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) killeth. It makes one 'the dead' who do dead works, like sacrificing lives and offering blood sacrifices.

The following add support to the above:

In the above 'the ministration of death written and engraved in stone are clearly the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead' who do dead works, like sacrificing lives and offering blood sacrifices. .

Therefore, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the idea of taking a life/offering blood sacrifice was something which the Jews and similar other who chose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments) did and it counted for nothing:

19 Now we know (this was not known before) that what things soever the law (the ten commandments) saith, it saith to them who are under the law (the ten commandments): that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Because the ten commandment were the ministration of death (i.e. it made one and kept one, 'the dead' who were eventually buried in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter), Jesus designed and introduced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant. This is the gospel of un-circumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This operated through the Spirit of Jesus:

This replaced the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments for those who 'follow Jesus'.

Hebrew: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus covenant is anchored on transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit. This totally replaced the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant for those who follow Jesus, but not for 'the dead'.

Therefore the death on the cross of Jesus for the forgiveness of sin applied only for 'the dead', who at that time were the Jews. Also those Jews who remain Jews and did not and do not, follow Jesus and become Christians benefited nothing from Jesus.

In fact both Jews and others who (continued), even in the least way, to esteemed, used, invoked and/or promote the ten commandments continue to be 'the dead' or became 'the dead and stayed 'the dead'. None of these people benefited any thing from Jesus. That is, Jesus' death on the cross benefited them nothing. They continued to be the dead. Their past sins were not forgiven. They continue to accrue sin. They remain the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

'with Satan/Peter' because the gospel of circumcision (which is the ten commandments which makes one and keeps one 'the dead'), was committed onto Peter. Therefore Peter/Satan continued to be the ministration of death (spiritual death), sin and burial of his charges inside the earth, in hell.

Of course when Peter/Satan died physically, he went into the earth, in hell. Thereafter the church of Satan/Peter and their succession of leaders continue to Satan and they continue to bury each other (i.e. themselves and their charges), when they die physically, into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

However the above is not 'the big good news'. The following is 'the big good news':

Jesus' death on the cross was nothing. There is no forgiveness of sin though killing animals (who include humans) as blood sacrifice:

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Although Jesus was killed on the cross, this was done solely for the Jews, at that time. At best this was done as their final killing sacrifice for the forgiveness of their sins up to that time, on their 'deluded' terms. Blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin were 'dead works' done only by 'the dead' who were essentially deluded people.

The killing of Jesus, on the cross, as a final blood sacrifice was really foolishness done only to appease foolish Jews because blood sacrifices counted for nothing. Blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin was simply a foolish idea in 'the heads' of the Jews, who were 'the dead'. Killing animal and humans as blood sacrifices is dead works dome by the 'the dead' who are Satan.

Although dying on the cross as a blood sacrifice for sin had, absolutely no real merits, Jesus went through this act because it had merits for the Jews who were the dead and were caught up in dead works.

Jesus gave in to this event (of dying on the cross so that the Jews will believe that their sin are forgiven) simply to fulfill a promise which God made to the Jews and out of compassion, for these spiritually dead Jews:

Hebrew: 9 KJV N.T.
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission

Of course the Jews totally rejected all the above.

Fact is, not only was the killing of Jesus as a blood sacrifice not consequential (in the real order of things), even the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was not consequential. (It is the Spirit Jesus who is absolutely consequential):

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

It was clearly and plainly announced 2000 odd years ago that (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians; 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

And those who 'follow Jesus' (Christians/Saints) are led only by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, in the following manner:

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know. pay for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1. groaning which one cannot utter and 2. the Will/Spirit of God. The groaning which one cannot utter are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit.

Christians/Saints are led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirit. And they do so even of they have to transgress the ten commandments and canons, etc.

The above has nothing to do with parroting slogans or believing that Jesus died for the sins of anyone.

The above has to do with only, serving one's own spirit whiles doing the will/Spirit of God, in perfect harmony. This is the anchor of Christianity (the only anchor of Christianity):

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

For the seeker and discriminator of truth, there is no sense in posting one liners and other slogans. Even worse is to expect other to agree with one's liners which are generally foolishness and/or deception hidden in slogans.

One must endeavor to be very clear and to have others receive one's statement/claim very clearly.

If one's statement/claim are related to Christianity, these must be supported by clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. So that innocent readers are not deceived/misguided.

You must be aware that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who know scriptures and not err. They cannot be the chosen few. Therefore quoting statements/things that are commonly regurgitated in these traditions is very very 'iffy'. These statements are most likely to be wrong (unless these are literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.,).

Indeed only statement which have literal support in the Holy KJV N.T. are worth exploring further. All others are simply a waste of time.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You make a sham out of the Gospel and justification by faith. You also make a sham out of the Bible.

"Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins" Hebrews 9:22.

It is apparent that you will die in your sins.

WatchmanOnTheWall

John 3:5
Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Water Baptism & the receiving of the Holy Spirit:

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
John 3:5
Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Water Baptism & the receiving of the Holy Spirit:

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Before anyone is baptized in water they believe in Jesus as their savior.

Water baptism is an outward expression of faith in Christ. It is always done publically. Those that believe in Jesus are given the Holy Spirit long before they are baptized in water. They receive the Holy Spirit when they hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Before anyone is baptized in water they believe in Jesus as their savior.

Water baptism is an outward expression of faith in Christ. It is always done publically. Those that believe in Jesus are given the Holy Spirit long before they are baptized in water. They receive the Holy Spirit when they hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

You can believe in Jesus and potentially be saved without receiving the Holy Spirit as the Bible says:

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Indeed the bible shows this was the case:

Acts 19:2
He said to them, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?" They said to him, "No, we haven't even heard that there is a Holy Spirit."

Receiving the Holy Spirit can happen at the same time as becoming a believer but is more often a separate experience. I received the Holy Spirit about 3 months after becoming a believer and I was not water baptised for another year after that. Christians who don't receive the Holy Spirit are more susceptible to loosing their faith as these verses shows:

Revelation 3:5
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Gurucam

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he (Jesus) also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The ten commandments killeth. They make one and keep one, 'the dead'. The ten commandments are the ministration of death:

In the above 'the ministration of death written and engraved in stone are clearly the ten commandments. The ten commandments are the ministration of death. They killeth. They make one 'the dead'.

In the above, Hebrews: 2 verse: 14 KJV N.T., 'him who has the power of death' that is, the devil is . . . the ten commandments.

Hebrews: 2 verse: 14 KJV N.T. says, Jesus came to experience the power of the ten commandments which he identified as the devil. Jesus came to experience being the dead' as brought on by the ten commandments. That is, Jesus came to experience the (killething) power of the ten commandments so that he might destroy the ten commandments (which he described as the devil).

Any thing or any one who killeth, i.e. makes one and keeps one 'the dead, is the devil/Satan.

The gospel of circumcision is the ten commandments. It is the ministration of death.

In case you have any doubt that 'the gospel of circumcision' is the devil. This is confirmed in the above.

Interesting is the fact that, this gospel of circumcision (that is him that had the power of death, that is, the devil) was committed onto Peter, who Jesus also identified to be Satan.

Can you offer any revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to counter the above?