What do people belive about other religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unconvertable

I agree, there is a war for sure. I didn't say I'm not involved, just that it shouldn't be directed at the people.

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

And yes, there are many who claim the name of Christ and then go out and do anti-christ-like things.

Yes and that's my point. I'm fine with religion(whatever helps), until you start into the corruption. To quote Bill Maher "like [having sex with] little kids corrupt, and burning people alive corrupt, like really evil [stuff]".

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town Heretic, Rusha, and WizardofOz apparently want to gay marry each other, daisy-chain style.

I think the law should allow it. Why shouldn't they be allowed their shot at true happiness? Who are we to judge?
I don't know that I've ever said this to another living soul, but--you are without honor, cowardly in practice, dull of wit and possessing the manners one would normally associate with an animal (I'm thinking a blind and deaf boar would do nicely) provided one cared nothing for animals.

Your estimation of the character or intelligence of anyone here has all the import and relevance of a Doplar Radar weather reading on the moon, but that's your right. Defamation and indecent suggestion isn't, you spurious troll of a dolt. :e4e:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't know that I've ever said this to another living soul, but--you are a fool, without honor, cowardly in practice, dull of wit and possessing the manners one would normally associate with an animal (I'm thinking a blind and deaf boar would do nicely) provided one cared nothing for animals.

Your estimation of the character or intelligence of anyone here has all the import and relevance of a Doplar Radar weather reading on the moon, but that's your right. Slander and indecent suggestion isn't, you spurious troll of a dolt. :e4e:

It sound like you are saying he is a little pig and a zángano:crackup:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
OK then I say that I signify to say, he is a large fictitious object of pig

:chuckle: and a drone

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Town Heretic, Rusha, and WizardofOz apparently want to gay marry each other, daisy-chain style.

I think the law should allow it. Why shouldn't they be allowed their shot at true happiness? Who are we to judge?

What a shameful thing to post about these three.

What is the "Who are WE to judge?" WE? What do you mean WE. As far as I am concerned, you stand alone on this one about making such a vile statement about Town Heretic, Rusha, and WizardofOz.

You have made your post, and APPARENTLY you respect no person here on TOL.

Maybe powers that be will . . . Well anyway, it's their call.

This is not a trivial matter, and I know that Town Heretic, Rusha, and WizardofOz can take of themselves, and they will. So for the record: I think your post is absoluetly shameful and very inappropriate.​

One Eyed Jack

it seams to me that religion is al most like a war...the Christians seam to want everyone on there side same for the Jews Muslims and so on...is it a war between you can have the most followers or is it faith?!

It's not a contest for Christianity -- we just want people to go to Heaven. It may be as you say for other religions.

JGL53

What a shameful thing to post about these three.

What is the "Who are WE to judge?" WE? What do you mean WE. As far as I am concerned, you stand alone on this one about making such a vile statement about Town Heretic, Rusha, and WizardofOz.

You have made your post, and APPARENTLY you respect no person here on TOL.

Maybe powers that be will . . . Well anyway, it's their call.

This is not a trivial matter, and I know that Town Heretic, Rusha, and WizardofOz can take of themselves, and they will. So for the record: I think your post is absoluetly shameful and very inappropriate.​

Thanks for the giant yawn.

I show respect for people who show respect for me.

I respond with ad hominem to those who initially cast the first stone.

I am putting all the initiators of ad hominem on my ignore list, like the three goobers in question.

You also go on my ignore list. I don't like your simpering attitude.

Try and have a blessed day.

assuranceagent

Thanks for the giant yawn.

And by that I take you to mean that anything short of lewd sexual reference just doesn't get your motor running. :plain:

I show respect for people who show respect for me.

And given your deservedness of the same, I can only assume that's a club with a membership of one. :rolleyes:

I respond with ad hominem to those who initially cast the first stone.

Were that true, I think we'd all be mightily entertained to see your verbal attacks on yourself...

I am putting all the initiators of ad hominem on my ignore list, like the three goobers in question.

Don't forget me.

Oh, and by the way, you're a tool...just in case I hadn't qualified until now. :thumb:

"simpering attitude, eh?" Not to be confused with your whimpering intellect, of course. :freak:

I hope you don't get hit by a bus today! :e4e:

JGL53

And by that I take you to mean that anything short of lewd sexual reference just doesn't get your motor running...

And given your deservedness of the same, I can only assume that's a club with a membership of one...

Were that true, I think we'd all be mightily entertained to see your verbal attacks on yourself...

Don't forget me.

Oh, and by the way, you're a tool...just in case I hadn't qualified until now...

"simpering attitude, eh?" Not to be confused with your whimpering intellect, of course...

I hope you don't get hit by a bus today!...

Welcome to my ignore list, dirtbag.

And god bless.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to my ignore list, dirtbag.

And god bless.

And the pot scornfully looks down on and disassociates himself with the the perceived kettle ...

:rotfl:

Mr. Pot ... will you please add me to your ignore list also! Purdy purdy please ... with arsenic on top!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Good. Hey TOLer's I made somebody's ignore list :wave2:

Maybe I am on a few others :jump:

I'm having a very blessed day :thumb:

:devil: This JGL35 reminds me of Elyon, Door and . . . Who else was that person :noid:​

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:devil: This JGL35 reminds me of Elyon, Door and . . . Who else was that person :noid: [/INDENT]

I don't believe I am allowed to post what this :troll: reminds me of on a moderated forum.

*** Grrr ... must behave ***

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't believe I am allowed to post what this :troll: reminds me of on a moderated forum.

*** Grrr ... must behave ***

Double Grrr Grrr . . . :madmad:

:troll: A shrunken head with blue hair :rotfl:​

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think:...so, JGL53 is on TOL's ignore list.

I rarely do this sort of thing, but...

:mock: JGL53​

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:...so, JGL53 is on TOL's ignore list.

I rarely do this sort of thing, but...

:mock: JGL53​

T/H . . . here is a :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: rating for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.