Welcome back.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gotten so used to the new format,...forget what there was to miss, ...could you refresh us?

No, I forgot all about it -

attachment.php

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep! But I miss a lot of things.

[video]https://www.bing.com/search?q=you+can+never+go+home+anymore+moody+blues&form=EDGNTC&qs=AS&cvid=f2eb3aedc61b47ffbf8ebcccbb1a151b&pq=you%20can%20never%20go%20home%20anymore&PC=DCTE[/video]
Good video steko -

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Well shiver me timbers......

Well shiver me timbers......

IMO, it had a better look and was easier to navigate. The only thing I see as improved is the member colors and ease to posting graphics ...

Also, it seems like there is a lot less member participation as compared to the days of old.

Okay, I might agree with you, but just needed to be reminded of the features on the old venue :) - perhaps some of the older features could be re-integrated back into this format? - there has been some 'innovative' touches so far.

Anna wrote:

Those were good times. Even the light blue after that one was all right. I miss the online list and the buddy list in the left margin and seeing when I last visited and the avatar details and most of all the friends who aren't here.

Ah,...I guess we did have a few 'perks' before in the old format. Maybe suggesting such in the appropriate thread may inspire some changes here.

Just looked over other places and pages I haven't really frequented that much,...hmmm....thing is, the last format had more on the homepage,....as far as access points, like a main menu....whereas on this format,...its a little more "spaced out"....am I getting warm? :surf:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ah,...I guess we did have a few 'perks' before in the old format. Maybe suggesting such in the appropriate thread may inspire some changes here.

Just looked over other places and pages I haven't really frequented that much,...hmmm....thing is, the last format had more on the homepage,....as far as access points, like a main menu....whereas on this format,...its a little more "spaced out"....am I getting warm? :surf:

Knight did make some changes based on suggestions at the time.

I've gotten used to the current format, but only because I know "you can't go home again."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Knight did make some changes based on suggestions at the time.

I've gotten used to the current format, but only because I know "you can't go home again."

What was important, perhaps, was not that the beggar was drunk and reeling, but that he was mounted on his horse, and, however unsteadily, was going somewhere.