Welcome back.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sorry Nang but you need to reintroduce yourself for us. We all forgot what you stand for and what belief system you adhere to

Because I made a joke about Trump?

:confused:

Ha!

O.K. Whatever . . .

I stand for the biblical gospel of grace that proclaims Jesus Christ as Savior alone, which gospel is made known to sinners by the power of the Holy Spirit alone, through the written Word of God alone, according to the irresistible grace of God the Father alone, gifted through faith alone and purposed to work and achieve the glory of God ALMIGHTY alone.

That sums up my Reformed Faith: My faith is based upon Holy Scripture alone and the historical Confessions so founded on the very Word and Promises of God, that I with all my heart, I believe.

So help me God . . .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because I made a joke about Trump?

:confused:

Ha!

O.K. Whatever . . .

I stand for the biblical gospel of grace that proclaims Jesus Christ as Savior alone, which gospel is made known to sinners by the power of the Holy Spirit alone, through the written Word of God alone, according to the irresistible grace of God the Father alone, gifted through faith alone and purposed to work and achieve the glory of God ALMIGHTY alone.

That sums up my Reformed Faith: Upon Holy Scripture alone and historical Confessions so founded on the very Word and Promises of God, I with all my heart, believe.

So help me God . . .

Thank you, I think I remember now a bit. No it wasn't because of the Trump joke, I thought I remembered you fighting with people all the time. :chuckle:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I thought Nang was a reformed calvinist. Maybe friends with B57 and Nang ? I can't imagine a ban that long.

Dear PJ . .

Just to clarify: There is no such thing as a "reformed Calvinist" that I know about. Those of the Reformed Faith such as myself are "reformed" from the Roman Catholic beliefs. "Calvinism" is short-hand to describe those who believe in divine Election.

B57 and I have serious theological differences because he denies the historical Reformed Confessions (Westminster Confession of Faith, as well as the "Three Forms of Unity") to which I staunchly adhere.

My ban was very long, but it came about for my criticizing Sherman's attitudinal moderating tactics, not for my (or her recently confessed) Reformed beliefs.

Choleric

I just came back myself (still a member of the "never banned club" I might add). How long were you banished for?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
A year? Did you go on a 4 letter word, F-bomb laced tirade?

Ha! No, nothing profane . .

I reported a mod's post that I felt displayed and imposed an inordinate and disrespectful power of position upon a long-time (and accepted) member of TOL.

So I was banned for disrespecting the mod.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ha! No, nothing profane . .

I reported a mod's post that I felt displayed and imposed an inordinate and disrespectful power of position upon a long-time (and accepted) member of TOL.

So I was banned for disrespecting the mod.

I you want to know who's in charge, find out who you can't criticize. You should pipe down now.