Welcome back.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People used to be saner than they are today. If this world kept going for too much long....no sane people would exist at all. Here they're worried about global warming when they should be worried about global insanity.

True. Maybe it has something to do with those strange contrails?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I see we can welcome back Town Heretic. Evidently he didn't really flounce out of here but rather went off and completed a 34 day semester somewhere.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I see we can welcome back Town Heretic. Evidently he didn't really flounce out of here but rather went off and completed a 34 day semester somewhere.

sounds right for a community college in alabama to me :idunno:

- i just finished my abnormal psych final :banana:

OCTOBER23

HEY GROSSBEAK,

I Bought FLU stock on Toronto exchange at .12 cents and made $68,000 when it went $3.00

That is how Crazzzzzzzzy , I am.
=====================

NOW IF YOU WANT TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE - START WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR.

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly;

but then face to face: now I know in part;

but then shall I know even as also I am known.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure....that's what teenagers think of their parents when they get their phone taken away.

It's heartless of me to call attention to your bad behavior. Too bad for you, isn't it?

Watching you in action on all the rape threads showed me that how you talked to me is what you do to anyone you take issue with. Even though in my case and many others you're clearly wrong.

exminister

People used to be saner than they are today. If this world kept going for too much long....no sane people would exist at all. Here they're worried about global warming when they should be worried about global insanity.

I don't see the history of mankind anywhere as more sane than today. Mankind has always been looney. I just think it seems that way cause there are more of us and far more instantly connected thru electronic media. You used to hear about bad stuff happening weeks, months after it happened. Now you hear it instantly adding undue stress to all. Not much smelling the roses or curling up reading long novels anymore.

glorydaz

I don't see the history of mankind anywhere as more sane than today. Mankind has always been looney. I just think it seems that way cause there are more of us and far more instantly connected thru electronic media. You used to hear about bad stuff happening weeks, months after it happened. Now you hear it instantly adding undue stress to all. Not much smelling the roses or curling up reading long novels anymore.

I was joking. :)

glorydaz

Watching you in action on all the rape threads showed me that how you talked to me is what you do to anyone you take issue with. Even though in my case and many others you're clearly wrong.

Guess you're a masochist then, aren't ya, since you're still posting to me?

And, since you don't know the difference between right and wrong, the fact that you think I'm "clearly wrong" is not even a blip on my radar screen. :carryon:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Guess you're a masochist then, aren't ya, since you're still posting to me?

And, since you don't know the difference between right and wrong, the fact that you think I'm "clearly wrong" is not even a blip on my radar screen. :carryon:

True colors, Judge GD

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I figured he needed a break and the time too. He'll be a fixture here still.

a fixture, eh? :think:

i got one of them in the reading room

Spoiler
toilet-old-fashioned-style-9156905.jpg