Welcome back.

OCTOBER23

ESET , - HOW EMBARASSING !!

Why would you center someone out like that by publicly Welcoming them back ??????

Why don't you just tell us all their Sins in their lives and be done with it.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You are really good at getting rid of people!

Actually, you could be accused of the same thing. You just aren't as proficient at is as Res might be. Not for lack of trying, however. :chew:

Last edited:

bybee

what a bizarre thing to ask

do you have a brain tumor?

Do you have a brain? Perhaps with all of this talk about s-e-x and rape you have developed a sperm embolus? It can happen and it is seriously debilitating to one of such limited intellect as yourself.
Perhaps it would be wise for you to see a urologist?:confused:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
80820.jpg

glorydaz

Do you want to beat her with a whip or a belt?

No, bybee, my mind simply doesn't go to those dark places like yours does.

But, since I'm not a hypocrite, I have no problem, whatsoever, speaking the truth. Anna was asking for it and she got it. You're asking for it, too, and one of these days, you, too, may get what you deserve. So far, you are receiving a great deal of understanding from the mods....more than you gave out when you were a mod, I might add. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh no. You helped that along with your unctuous brown nosing.

Are you saying Sherman is biased and infracted anna unfairly?

I disagree, what anna said was over the line, but so is things like this- that seem to be ok - depends on who says them:

Don't worry, she's been focused on little dogs going in the house lately. I bet she smacks the crap out of her pets, if they're still alive.

I think that statement should have resulted in an infraction too - but it didnt - since they are basically the same, or neither of them should have.

glorydaz

Do you have a brain? Perhaps with all of this talk about s-e-x and rape you have developed a sperm embolus? It can happen and it is seriously debilitating to one of such limited intellect as yourself.
Perhaps it would be wise for you to see a urologist?:confused:

Please spare us any further details. I'm about to eat dinner, and I know how graphic you can be. :shocked: