weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fake news alert from the New York Times. Makes perfect sense if you ask me. They want to keep the hoaxes going. The left probably has money invested in non beef industries. There is always an ulterior motive, and they don't want to let people know they just want the money. No matter how many get hurt. I won't post the body of the article here. Read the fake news and keep aware of it. Like man made global warming.

SaulToPaul 2

Fake news alert from the New York Times. Makes perfect sense if you ask me. They want to keep the hoaxes going. The left probably has money invested in non beef industries. There is always an ulterior motive, and they don't want to let people know they just want the money. No matter how many get hurt. I won't post the body of the article here. Read the fake news and keep aware of it. Like man made global warming.

Soy meat is much better, it will increase estrogen, decrease testosterone, and make us into girly men.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Social_Justice_No_You_Make_Me_A_Sandwich.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

(Friday morning workout)

Chinups x 20
Barbell curls 90 x 5 x 2
Dead Lifts 200 x 3, 275 x 3 x 2

Then, opened up a diet mountain dew and read 222.22 of saint john w's posts on TOL

john w

Hall of Fame
(Friday morning workout)

Chinups x 20
Barbell curls 90 x 5 x 2
Dead Lifts 200 x 3, 275 x 3 x 2

Then, opened up a diet mountain dew and read 222.22 of saint john w's posts on TOL

Thursday night workout:Went to local "Meat Anywhere" restaurant, briskly eating brisque, sausage, turkey, mash potatoes, gravy. Strenuously flipped a $.25 tip, to the waitress. Yawned, thanked the LORD God I avoided a heart attack.

Went home. Had 1.71 Mr. Cookie Bars. Watched "The Love Boat" on my digital TV(in color). Drank 3 "Tang's," chased by a "Little Debbie."

Yelled at that stupid, overrated, stray cat, in the neighborhood.

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Thursday night workout:Went to local "Meat Anywhere" restaurant, briskly eating brisque, sausage, turkey, mash potatoes, gravy. Strenuously flipped a $.25 tip, to the waitress. Yawned, thanked the LORD God I avoided a heart attack.

Went home. Had 1.71 Mr. Cookie Bars. Watched "The Love Boat" on my digital TV(in color). Drank 3 "Tang's," chased by a "Little Debbie."

Yelled at that stupid, overrated, stray cat, in the neighborhood.

Took a nap.

Were you too tired to kick the cat, saint john?