weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

5 fig newtons, a gooseliver sandwich, extra mayo, half a box of "Bugles," chased by a "Tab" bottle of pop(I am in training).

You should have at least had a pack of nabs, saint john. I'm worried about you falling off below 160.
You are going to lose your guns.

john w

Hall of Fame
You should have at least had a pack of nabs, saint john. I'm worried about you falling off below 160.
You are going to lose your guns.

"Fortunately," Mayor, all the carbohydrates and glucose's I eat, turns to muscle. It's the mark of us W's.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I ran my 2 mile course last night for the first time in 2 years. I have not had surgery to repair a partially fallen arch. That is why I have not been running. Having not run in a while, I walked the first portion, maybe 1/4 mile to warm up. My lungs burned and I had some side ache. And that is great.

john w

Hall of Fame
Down 4 pounds, feeling weaker...

Bench Press: 260 x 2 x 3, 240 x 4 x 3
Overhead Press: 130 x 4 x 4

Down .4 el bee's...Feeling stronger every day(Chicago).

Bud light press-4 rep's, 25 oz. each.

Took a nap. Woke up, had 4 el bee's of cashew fudge. Felt stuffed. Ran to couch-took another nap.

Eagles Wings

The women in my family tend to carry an extra roll around the waste. Not much, but enough to warrant action.

My primary doc says, lose the sugar and add coconut oil. I'm up to 1T of CO a day in divided amounts, and she wants me up to 6T.

After just a couple of weeks, the gut is quickly going away.

I eat a ton, too, so I'm not hungry.

Eagles Wings

On a lighter note, I do enjoy the banter in this thread.

I practically lived off Twinkies as a kid, so the yearning is still there. When they stopped making them for a bit, our local health food store made a similar product and it was fabulous.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The women in my family tend to carry an extra roll around the waste. Not much, but enough to warrant action.

My primary doc says, lose the sugar and add coconut oil. I'm up to 1T of CO a day in divided amounts, and she wants me up to 6T.

After just a couple of weeks, the gut is quickly going away.

I eat a ton, too, so I'm not hungry.

I cannot live without sweet and carbs..

I think I am over eating them but I am very active person. So I don't gain much.

Right now, I am 96 pounds and it is too high for me. I am trying to keep 90 pounds.