ECT water baptism

dodge

Hi and I just looked at G 907 and it does not says it is a translitered word at all 1

And just where do you say that the word IMMERSTION is used ??

dan p

danP I high lighted it for you in red.

Are you color blind ?

Baptizo 1:529,92
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
bap-tid'-zo
Definition
to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (of vessels sunk)
to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash one's self, bathe
to overwhelm

DAN P

danP I high lighted it for you in red.

Are you color blind ?

Baptizo 1:529,92
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
bap-tid'-zo
Definition
to dip repeatedly, to immerse, to submerge (of vessels sunk)
to cleanse by dipping or submerging, to wash, to make clean with water, to wash one's self, bathe
to overwhelm

Hi and I asked for a verse where IMMERSION is used so are you BLIND ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and I asked for a verse where IMMERSION is used so are you BLIND ??

dan p

Every baptism in the New testament is immersion weather water or Holy Spirit.

Since the word Baptizo means immersion it is not that hard to figure out unless you have an agenda against God's word.

Mar 1:10
And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Act 8:39
And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

How many funerals have you been to where they sprinkled mud of the deceased ?

Every funeral I have ever been to they completely covered the deceased as in buried deep in the earth.

SaulToPaul 2

There's only one type of baptism, in which one is immersed in water and receives the Spirit.

MADists have switched this up entirely, believing in essentially a prayer baptism as opposed to an actual baptism- they simply call it a 'spiritual baptism'. Anyone can see the madness in that, it needs no more rebuke.

And why would somebody have qualms with baptizing others in the first place? Easy- it makes 'evangelizing' as simple as singing a bit of poetry- that is the only reason MADism is 70 million strong compared to other cults, which altogether comprise of roughly 20 million.

And yes, it is a cult. It's primary function is to get people 'rapture ready', and rationalizes the rejection of a universal interpretation and covenant. These are definitively cultist activities by the very demand of Catholic and Reformed principles.

:chuckle:

DAN P

Every baptism in the New testament is immersion weather water or Holy Spirit.

Since the word Baptizo means immersion it is not that hard to figure out unless you have an agenda against God's word.

Mar 1:10
And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Act 8:39
And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

How many funerals have you been to where they sprinkled mud of the deceased ?

Every funeral I have ever been to they completely covered the deceased as in buried deep in the earth.

Hi and it does not say IMMERSTION in Mark 1:10 for it says COMING UP out of the water and Mark is NOT talking about a FUNERAL !!

Baptism belongs to Israel and not to the Body of Christ !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and it does not say IMMERSTION in Mark 1:10 for it says COMING UP out of the water and Mark is NOT talking about a FUNERAL !!

Baptism belongs to Israel and not to the Body of Christ !!

dan p

Dan P have you ever been to a funeral where they sprinkled dirt on the deceased ? I have not, and baptism for those in Christ is associating with Him in His death. IF you are comfortable, through false theology, disobeying Jesus then go for it.

Rom 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Rom 6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Rom 6:7
For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Rom:6:8
Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Notice the scripture says BURIED and PLANTED.
You do not bury anything by throwing dirt on it now do you ?

Is it possible to plant anything on the top of the earth ? I don't think so.

DAN P

Dan P have you ever been to a funeral where they sprinkled dirt on the deceased ? I have not, and baptism for those in Christ is associating with Him in His death. IF you are comfortable, through false theology, disobeying Jesus then go for it.

Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Hi and Rom 6:3 and verse 4 is not even a STRETCH and shows that your defienct as to what Rom 6:3 and 4 mean that you are good at Interpretation !!

So in 1 Cor 15:29 and are the DEAD being WATER BAPTIZED ?

Hi and I have come back to do what many NON-Grace people do to me and that is YOU ARE CHANGING Mark 1:10 and saying that COMING UP , it means IMMENETION , and that is adding to God's word !!

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and Rom 6:3 and verse 4 is not even a STRETCH and shows that your defienct as to what Rom 6:3 and 4 mean that you are good at Interpretation !!

So in 1 Cor 15:29 and are the DEAD being WATER BAPTIZED ?

Hi and I have come back to do what many NON-Grace people do to me and that is YOU ARE CHANGING Mark 1:10 and saying that COMING UP , it means IMMENETION , and that is adding to God's word !!

dan p

dan P they were immersed because they came up out of the water, and I changed nothing that is what scripture says.

Looks like the false beliefs of MAD have made you UN-able to understand the OBVIOUS.

DAN P

dan P they were immersed because they came up out of the water, and I changed nothing that is what scripture says.

Looks like the false beliefs of MAD have made you UN-able to understand the OBVIOUS.

Hi and since you believe in IMMERSTION what is thr formula that is used to pronounced a person , you are now IMMERSED into Jesus death ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and since you believe in IMMERSTION what is thr formula that is used to pronounced a person , you are now IMMERSED into Jesus death ??

dan p

I believe in immersion because it is what scripture teaches.

danP there is no formula but there is faith and obedience to what God commands. MAD'S have found a way to deny scripture,what God requires, and do their own thing , sadly.

In your past life was you a Roman Catholic ?

DAN P

I believe in immersion because it is what scripture teaches.

danP there is no formula but there is faith and obedience to what God commands. MAD'S have found a way to deny scripture,what God requires, and do their own thing , sadly.

In your past life was you a Roman Catholic ?

Hi and my family were RC and Pentecostals and I gew up and ADVANCED to Paul's Gospel in ROM 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 and I am no longer ACCUESED as Gal 1:7 and I have not now FALLEN from Grace as Gal 5:4 says about you !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and my family were RC and Pentecostals and I gew up and ADVANCED to Paul's Gospel in ROM 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 and I am no longer ACCUESED as Gal 1:7 and I have not now FALLEN from Grace as Gal 5:4 says about you !!

dan p

Your Roman Catholic roots are showing. Scripture teaches immersion .MAD was a backward move from Christianity. Instead of ignoring Jesus and what HE taught you followed Paul, which in and of itself is OK if you do as Paul taught which is to follow Jesus as he did.

DAN P

Your Roman Catholic roots are showing. Scripture teaches immersion .MAD was a backward move from Christianity. Instead of ignoring Jesus and what HE taught you followed Paul, which in and of itself is OK if you do as Paul taught which is to follow Jesus as he did.

Hi and you are WRONG as my mother LEFT the RCC as a teenager , so you are wrong !!

I learned about dispensational position , as a So Baptist and have learned more from Acts 2 people like you and am in a different level from you !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
Baptizo always means immersed in water. Nice try though.
Wise up.

Matt 20:22-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. (20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father.

There is NO water in those baptizo's

Danoh

Sure it was immersion; if you say so...

Numbers 19:18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:

Psalms 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Matthew 11:7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?

dodge

I've long been bored with water baptism. If you want to do it, knock yourself out.
We have the grace to do any number of religious things if we want to. But don't dare attach it to your salvation.

So you think grace is given to disobey God ? I don't think so.

The same night I asked God for forgiveness and repented I got baptized and have never regretted obeying Jesus.

dodge

Sure it was immersion; if you say so...

Numbers 19:18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:

Psalms 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Matthew 11:7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?

I don't say so scripture says so !

If I remember right they did NOT dip the hyssop in water they dipped the hyssop in BLOOD.

Baptism was a ceremonial right to get clean not sprinkled in blood.

Hey, if you are comfortable disobeying Jesus and every example including Paul who was baptized then by all means go for it.

Danoh

So you think grace is given to disobey God ? I don't think so.

The same night I asked God for forgiveness and repented I got baptized and have never regretted obeying Jesus.

So that's it - dodge is GT in drag.

:rotfl:

Danoh

I don't say so scripture says so !

If I remember right they did NOT dip the hyssop in water they dipped the hyssop in BLOOD.

Baptism was a ceremonial right to get clean not sprinkled in blood.

Hey, if you are comfortable disobeying Jesus and every example including Paul who was baptized then by all means go for it.

Ya might wanna order Trudeau's Mega-Memory - both parts :chuckle:

Numbers 19:18 And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water,