Warmbier deserved his cruel torture because of white privilege

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Heading out momentarily, again. :chuckle: If you're going on vacation always remember to make sure you've packed everything before you drive off.

You drove off, remembered that you'd forgotten something, came back for it and decided to log on, check tol and make a couple posts while the wife and kid sat in the car? :freak:

:nono:

Elton john said:
Don't worry about them, AB. Just leave your thoughts and let the people determined to turn this joint into a public sewer spill out the contents of their hearts and minds.

People like this guy?

Prick.

You've pretty much just smashed a brick into your own, dickhead.

What was it you called the guy on the youtube clip who used language that gave you the vapours?

Evil?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I grew up, gay bashing was customary. We called each other fags and we all liked girls. It was an unwritten rule that the guys that got upset and offended were probably gay.

Arthur Brain

You drove off, remembered that you'd forgotten something, came back for it and decided to log on, check tol and make a couple posts while the wife and kid sat in the car? :freak:

:nono:

Wow, the guys away for pretty much the summer and you still can't help obsessing about him and spamming up the place. You're in dire need of a life and then some...

:kookoo:

People like this guy?

What was it you called the guy on the youtube clip who used language that gave you the vapours?

Evil?

Yeah, pushed the envelope on that one and got kicked into touch for a week over it which was fair enough, no complaints here. Shouldn't have used language like that no matter what asinine drivel was being spouted off. Didn't get any 'thumbs up' for profanity from Town or anyone else over it either.

Arthur Brain

According to Sherman and knight, you're full of crap

Maybe when you own the place you'll be empowered to say what is and what isn't entitled

Until then, you're just another poster with an opinion

According to Knight, you were told to refrain from your continual stalking of Town on pain of a long term ban, so you're hardly in a position to talk about who's 'full of crap', unless of course you're referring to yourself - in which case: :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
According to Sherman and knight, you're full of crap
I believe that Sherman was mistaken and I never saw Knight weigh in, but I think what she wrote, especially in response to my answer and the Elton bit doesn't lend itself to a different impression. It's not guesswork. All I can do is my part in attempting to keep the standards up. So I'll report that the same way I reported an insult TO Sherman.

What anyone does with it is something else.

Maybe when you own the place you'll be empowered to say what is and what isn't entitled
Maybe when you grow up you'll stop obsessing about my opinions. But then I'm an optimist. :)

Until then, you're just another poster with an opinion
Imagine how effective that would be if someone held a contrary opinion.

Let's all imagine that together. :plain:

musterion

Just my worthless opinion but since we keep hearing about how TOL is for discussion, and so a lot of people are given more rope than they otherwise might receive, one thing that should not receive rope is if someone demonstrably lies, or has a pattern of dishonesty or evasiveness. That more than anything else is destructive to discussion, SO it should be dealt with harshly. A few examples set and the point would be made.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
town, on his belief that glory was doing something that she said she wasn't:

Then you were deliberately lying
No. She made a homosexual inference. I noted it. Instead of saying, "Ha, you got that wrong, smarty pants. I was talking about X!" She doubled down on my response with the old doth protest too much. That went directly as an answer to my point, which confirmed it. The Elton John bit was just more of the emboldened same.

So glory, as people without character will do, lied to keep from getting into trouble. But before she was worried about it she sung a different tune. One that's on the record. Again, it's not guesswork. Her own words in response to my initial reaction make that clear. |

Now if all you consider is her initial comment and the excuse she cobbled you might credit her. But not if you consider what she wrote in sequence, not rationally. And what she wrote to excuse herself was as late and lame as the "I called you Elton [John] because I actually think you look like him/it's just a big ol coincidence that he's gay and I compared you to him after the first gay inference" to paraphrase.

Anyway, I know you miss me. I promise to be back regularly at some point. Don't you worry that little noggin of yours.

glorydaz

No. She made a homosexual inference. I noted it. Instead of saying, "Ha, you got that wrong, smarty pants. I was talking about X!" She doubled down on my response with the old doth protest too much. That went directly as an answer to my point, which confirmed it. The Elton John bit was just more of the emboldened same.

So glory, as people without character will do, lied to keep from getting into trouble. But before she was worried about it she sung a different tune. One that's on the record. Again, it's not guesswork. Her own words in response to my initial reaction make that clear. |

Now if all you consider is her initial comment and the excuse she cobbled you might credit her. But not if you consider what she wrote in sequence, not rationally. And what she wrote to excuse herself was as late and lame as the "I called you Elton [John] because I actually think you look like him/it's just a big ol coincidence that he's gay and I compared you to him after the first gay inference" to paraphrase.

Anyway, I know you miss me. I promise to be back regularly at some point. Don't you worry that little noggin of yours.

Blubbering bleeding heart fag acting clown. There, I'm not afraid to get into trouble. Since you can't stop lying about me, you can take this as a direct insult. You act like a gay boy and you talk like one, too.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
patrick jane said:
As far back as I can remember here, we have condemned, joked about and ridiculed gays, glory was kidding and Town took it personal
It goes way way way back!
When Knight was a regular, calling everyone gay was commonplace.
Happened all the time whether you were gay or not.

TOL used to be a lot of fun, had a load of good sports here, and we castigated everyone, even our friends!

Too many libs joined, and now EVERYTHING is offensive.
They really know how to poop on a party.