• PureX

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 1Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Berean Todd

BillyBob said:
Why is it so painful to agree with me?

Why? You routinely spit on the Scriptures, and defend heathens rather than brothers in Christ, while saying that it is not your place to share the Gospel despite the fact that Christ has commanded us all to do just that.

While I at least pray that you are truly a brother in Christ, it sure seems at times as though you're batting for the other team. That's why.

Freak

Berean Todd to BB said:
Why? You routinely spit on the Scriptures, and defend heathens rather than brothers in Christ, while saying that it is not your place to share the Gospel despite the fact that Christ has commanded us all to do just that.

While I at least pray that you are truly a brother in Christ, it sure seems at times as though you're batting for the other team. That's why.
:up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
BillyBob said:
Bob Enyart?????? What a joke, he hardly ever even posts here!!!!!! 73 Stinking posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous.

There are quite a few frequent posters who are not included in the poll and should have been. At least an 'Other' category could have been provided.

Any one of the following would easily be a better choice than Bob Enyart, hands down!

Zakath
Gerald
Sozo
Eireann
taoist
Flipper
TreMor

At least these guys actually have a sense of humor, are quite witty and post more than once a month!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Sure, I love most of the persons nominated and agree that they deserve to be in the poll, but Bob Enyart????????? :bang:

[....Bob Enyart.........go figure............might as well have voted for truthseeker45 and his 25 aliases or even Malju] :doh:

They were 73 posts that were 100% worth reading. And I'd bet that nearly every single person on TOL has read a large percentage of them.
In short Bob has had more impact with his 73 post than most here will have in 7300!

Resting in Him,
Clete

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Berean Todd
You routinely spit on the Scriptures,

Billy;
No I don't. I challenge the interpretation of them. Why are you people so afraid to question things???

BT;
and defend heathens rather than brothers in Christ,

Billy;
I defend people based on my agreeing with them during whatever topic is being discussed, not what their religion may happen to be. If Zakath says the sky is blue and Tye says the sky is brown, am I supposed to automatically side with Tye, even though he is wrong, simply because he is a Christian?

What kinda stuff they teaching at your church, Homes?

BT;
while saying that it is not your place to share the Gospel despite the fact that Christ has commanded us all to do just that.

Billy;
:yawn:
I'll leave that for you.

BT;
While I at least pray that you are truly a brother in Christ, it sure seems at times as though you're batting for the other team.

Billy;
I didn't know we had teams. I thought we were all God's children, whether we acknowledge it or not.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Berean Todd said:

Adds an "AMEN"!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
:( Poly isn't on the list, so I guess that means I have to vote for Mr. Enyart :D
Ah, thanks Ninevah! You are TOO (big emphasis there) kind. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clete Pfeiffer said:
They were 73 posts that were 100% worth reading. And I'd bet that nearly every single person on TOL has read a large percentage of them.
In short Bob has had more impact with his 73 post than most here will have in 7300!

Resting in Him,
Clete
:up:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

I must be the exception. I've only seen two posts of his. But I do download the BELs every so often, so I pretty much know his view on things, at least politically. Theologically, I assume his position is the same as his loyal followers here.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
BillyBob said:
You tell me.

BillyBob,
God is not an ogre who forces those who do not love Him to be with Him, they have their choice like everyone else. Gerald needs Christ, be sure to have "your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace".

SOTK

Billy;
I didn't know we had teams. I thought we were all God's children, whether we acknowledge it or not.

There is a spiritual battle going on every day all around us. There are teams. There is a choice. You need to decide, and quick, which team you are on in this war.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Lucky said:
I must be the exception. I've only seen two posts of his. But I do download the BELs every so often, so I pretty much know his view on things, at least politically. Theologically, I assume his position is the same as his loyal followers here.

Go here and read it. If all you read is the first half, you should have enough to understand what I'm talking about. Bob is simply the most brilliant debator I have ever come across, both in person and in print, bar none. None of the other candidates come close, including those I condsider to be brilliant in their own right.

Resting in Him,
Clete

wholearmor

BillyBob;
Why is it so painful to agree with me?

BT;

WA;
But what does that have to do with agreeing with BB that Bob Enyart shouldn't be on the nominees' list?

wholearmor

Billy;
I defend people based on my agreeing with them during whatever topic is being discussed, not what their religion may happen to be. If Zakath says the sky is blue and Tye says the sky is brown, am I supposed to automatically side with Tye, even though he is wrong, simply because he is a Christian?

WA;
Tye's in the Denver area, remember? Sometimes the sky IS brown here! (..or at least appears to be!)

jeremiah

BANNED
Banned
My two favorites are One Eyed Jack and Nineveh. One Eyed Jack is straight to the point, and Ninevah is straight to the heart. I picked One Eye because he helped me out a couple of times dealing with evolutionists.:thumb: :thumb: to both of you.

Last edited:

Tye Porter

Originally posted by wholearmor
Tye's in the Denver area, remember? Sometimes the sky IS brown here! (..or at least appears to be!)

Just remember, y'all had clean air till I got here.
I eat a lot of Taco Bell (Toxic Smell)! :eek:

wholearmor

Originally posted by Tye Porter

Just remember, y'all had clean air till I got here.
I eat a lot of Taco Bell (Toxic Smell)! :eek:

Who's y'all? It's still relatively clean here in Longmont.