Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 1Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Re: Vote: TOL Poster of the Year/2003

Poly said:
These are the members who were nominated here by fellow TOL members. Who do you think should should be TOL poster of the year for 2003?

What about nut of the year?
Can we elect a pope of fools?

If so I nominate Leo.

Last edited:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Vote: TOL Poster of the Year/2003

Re: Re: Vote: TOL Poster of the Year/2003

rfburnhertz said:
What about nut of the year?
Can we elect a pope of fool?

If so I nominate Leo.

I second the nomination!

frugalmom

Night Elf
I voted for Bob Enyart.

Quality of post content is greater than number of posts for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed his posts in BR VII.

SOTK

Berean Todd said:
There are a lot of those listed who would be worthy, but I always enjoy SOTK's posts so I had to vote for him.

Thanks, brother! I appreciate that. :)

SOTK

Tye Porter said:
You do have some great posts, but you gotta admit, Nineveh has been on fire lately!

Yes, I agree! :up: Nineveh has awesome posts! :thumb: I love a sister who isn't afraid to get in there and mix it up!! :box:

Tye Porter

SOTK4ever said:
Yes, I agree! :up: Nineveh has awesome posts! :thumb: I love a sister who isn't afraid to get in there and mix it up!! :box:

She's learned at least One Trick from Beobebob:

She gives 'em the byrd with her left hand, while she knocks 'em out with the right!

And the trick from Beobebob was not the knock out! :D

Elaine

Originally posted by BillyBob
Tye, I did not form my list based on religious beliefs, I based my list on those whose posts I enjoy reading, find humorous, witty and intelligent. Again, I would have chosen at least half of the posters on Poly's list, but it was a clearly religiously biased poll.
What's wrong with that? I mean, this is TheologyOnLine.com. :think:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Elaine said:
What's wrong with that? I mean, this is TheologyOnLine.com. :think:

Yes, and at TOL there are a lot of interesting people who share very diverse philosophical views. It's what makes TOL what it is.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Tye, I did not form my list based on religious beliefs, I based my list on those whose posts I enjoy reading, find humorous, witty and intelligent. Again, I would have chosen at least half of the posters on Poly's list, but it was a clearly religiously biased poll.

BillyBob said:
I nominated Skeptic, go back and check!!! He didn't make it to the list! :think:

Poly made it clear that all nominees were subject to approval. [/B]
The only reason I even mentioned "approving" the nominees was because I was afraid there would be others who would follow after you and start goofing off in their nominations just as you were when you you nominated skeptic. Approval was not based on anything else. Please don't insinuate that this was a biased list created by me. I simply posted the seriously nominated members.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Poly;
The only reason I even mentioned "approving" the nominees was because I was afraid there would be others who would follow after you and start goofing off in their nominations just as you were when you you nominated skeptic.

Billy;
What makes you think I was 'goofin' on Skeptic? :chuckle:

Poly;
Approval was not based on anything else.

Billy;
I know.

Poly;
Please don't insinuate that this was a biased list created by me.

Billy;
Sorry. I was just making a point that Bob Enyart doesn't deserve recognition because he is not a member of the community. I don't think I have ever even accidentally read a post of his!!

Poly;
I simply posted the seriously nominated members.

Billy;
OK!

Berean Todd

While it looks like it's all in vain, and while it [size=large]pains[/size] me to agree with BB, I will again voice my opinion that Mr Enyart is not a part of this community and should not win. However, by the looks of it I'm in the minority, and it looks like he is well out in front. I just think it's silly that someone who never posts is the poster of the year. :sigh: