Visitor Message

Romans7:19

Thank you Totton for the happy hello on my Visitor page. I don't think I can respond until after I made 25 posts...this is my 12th post. I do a lot of research on TOL, not much posting. But it was nice to see you thinking of me!!:wave2:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Totton for the happy hello on my Visitor page. I don't think I can respond until after I made 25 posts...this is my 12th post. I do a lot of research on TOL, not much posting. But it was nice to see you thinking of me!!:wave2:

make some quick posts

glorydaz

Totally

Paul's whole purpose in 7 is to show the effect the law has on the carnal man, the only argument they put up who oppose this is to say..."but none but the regenerate man cares about sin"...that is not true, the religious but unsaved man cares about sin.

Indeed, which is why we have some very moral unbelievers. They do have a conscience even if they don't give glory to God. What they do is see themselves as gods..."improving" with each effort they make. ie Humanism.

Post 14 of 25...and Patrick, I am not afraid of rejection.:shocked:, but I did ask you to be my friend. I'm just curious if b/c I do not have 25 posts that did not go through, or you are just being cautious on you friends list.:thumb:

Post 15 of 25. I asked someone else to join my contacts/friends list. Apparently they are two different things.

10 posts to go and I will have semi-full-access.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Post 14 of 25...and Patrick, I am not afraid of rejection.:shocked:, but I did ask you to be my friend. I'm just curious if b/c I do not have 25 posts that did not go through, or you are just being cautious on you friends list.:thumb:

I don't check my CP everyday, bit I'll check.

QUOTE=glorydaz;4578081]I've been here quite some time, and I still don't know if there's a difference. :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Post 16 of 25...thank you for the visitor message glory, unfortunately I don't think I can respond until I have 25 posts, after I get approved, I think(hope) I will be able to respond to my visitor messages...

I don't post more b/c I really have nothing to say/post about. I REALLY enjoy the reading and researching of all the discussions and debates.

But I can't search until I get 25 posts!!!

alwight

I've been here quite some time, and I still don't know if there's a difference. :chuckle:

Post 16 of 25...thank you for the visitor message glory, unfortunately I don't think I can respond until I have 25 posts, after I get approved, I think(hope) I will be able to respond to my visitor messages...

I don't post more b/c I really have nothing to say/post about. I REALLY enjoy the reading and researching of all the discussions and debates.

But I can't search until I get 25 posts!!!
You could thank me for fixing your quote above, that would up your count. :)

You could thank me for fixing your quote above, that would up your count. :)

18 of 25. Thanks, don't know if it helped...I made a post in a game, put me at 17, this makes 18...man, I'm tired.

I do understand why TOL does this....so I'm not complaining...:nightall:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
18 of 25. Thanks, don't know if it helped...I made a post in a game, put me at 17, this makes 18...man, I'm tired.

I do understand why TOL does this....so I'm not complaining...:nightall:
hehe!
Go ahead and make a few posts with just a smiley.
We won't mind, and then you will be set to ride the roller coaster here!

Are you doing it even though you don't want to?

Romans 7:19
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Just got that...

No, I'm not doing it even though I don't want to. I'm trying to make them somewhat worthwhile. If I wanted to get 25 posts, I would have done it last week, when I signed up.

Good catch, I liked it.