Video evidence of police murder of Jan 6 protester at the Capitol

Skeeter

Banned
I also support cops' decisions to shoot armed suspects resisting arrest, whether black or white. However, shooting aimlessly into an unarmed crowd and killing an unarmed woman smacks of negligence.
He aimed at her and hit his target. Anyone entering that window at that time would be shot. And, Rightfully so.

Skeeter

Banned
Prove it. Roy Epps, I think was one of them.
Yes - I think Epps will turn states evidence. He likely cut a deal. Did you see the video were he is talking about entering the capitol in a normal voice and behind him a group pushes threw a barricade? Looks like a coincidence to me. Greene and whatsisname were grasping at straws. A few examples of people not being charged yet, means nothing if they cannot be established as agents. Conjecture is not evidence.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Yes - I think Epps will turn states evidence. He likely cut a deal. Did you see the video were he is talking about entering the capitol in a normal voice and behind him a group pushes threw a barricade? Looks like a coincidence to me. Greene and whatsisname were grasping at straws. A few examples of people not being charged yet, means nothing if they cannot be established as agents. Conjecture is not evidence.
It won't happen.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Exactly, so conjecturing that Trump planned it is not evidence. Can you understand?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You have zero cl
Trump should be charged as inciter-in-chief but he won't be. However, he may be charged with dereliction of duty. The cop won't be charged with anything because he acted in good faith.
You have no clue what you’re talking about. Trump tried to get Lori bigmouth to bring in the national guard and she refused . The demon rats knew anquefa was in the crowd,and used the whole Jan 6 ploy for a talking point against conservatives. Wake up sleeper.

marke

Trump should be charged as inciter-in-chief but he won't be. However, he may be charged with dereliction of duty. The cop won't be charged with anything because he acted in good faith.
Democrats: No matter what bad thing happened in the US under Trump it was all Trump's fault. Also, we curse those racists who blame the murders of innocent cops on BLM marchers calling for the execution of cops just days before the murders.

Missouri Democratic Rep. Cori Bush praised the Black Lives Matter activist who advocated "death" for police officers in 2014 and tweeted the BLM chant "pigs in a blanket fry 'em like bacon."

The murder of 5 cops in Dallas by a deranged BLM supporter occurred on the same day as a BLM march while the victims of the bloodshed were protecting the activist marchers who supported the BLM movement that invented the "we want dead cops now" rhetoric.

Officials say a gunman shot and killed five police officers Thursday at a Dallas protest against police shootings of black men, in a bout of violence that didn't end until the suspected gunman was killed by police using explosives delivered by a robot. Seven other officers and two civilians were also injured.

The suspect, who died in a parking garage, was Micah Xavier Johnson, authorities say. Johnson was a U.S. military veteran who had served in Afghanistan, and told negotiators he was upset about police shootings and wanted to kill white police officers.

marke

He aimed at her and hit his target. Anyone entering that window at that time would be shot. And, Rightfully so.
You say he aimed his weapon at an unarmed woman in the middle of a mob pushing at the door and shot her dead? And for that should be commended? I fail to see why unless leftists think shooting the defenseless woman was supposedly an act of heroism on his part, the big brave guy with a big gun who knows how to shoot and kill the most helpless woman or child in the room. At least the black leftist cop did not injure any men or blacks in the mob.

marke

No, do not get confused by a small number of informants in the crowd. They were in no way the prime movers of the event.
You really don't know what was happening among the thousands of leftists in the Jan 6 mob, but how could you if all you know is what anti-American leftist media propagandists tell you to think.

marke

You think? The truth is Epps was seen clearly advocating storming the Capitol on Jan 6, trying to get reluctant Trump supporters to do what they did not intend to do. And yet Epps was never charged. That is like the case of famous democrat mobster Whitey Bulger who murdered several people but was hired by the FBI as an informant and therefore not charged with murder because he was one of them.

marke

True. But, records of his communications at the time are being subpoenaed. That is evidence.

I usually do not understand you, but I think you have a cool screen name.
Trump's records are being subpoenaed so democrats can comb through the records in search of anything they can twist to support their false allegations that Trump incited violence on Jan 6. Democrats do not yet have the evidence of Trump inciting violence so that is why they are subpoenaing everything they can to try to invent evidence to support their lies.

Skeeter

Banned
You have no clue what you’re talking about. Trump tried to get Lori bigmouth to bring in the national guard and she refused . The demon rats knew anquefa was in the crowd, and used the whole Jan 6 ploy for a talking point against conservatives. Wake up sleeper.
You paint the MAGA crowd as a bunch of dolts easily duped. I will take your word on that. But, who duped them? The crowd included a great variety. Proud Boys? Oathkeepers? or was it the obvious dynamics of any mob. Diffusion of responsibility leading to impulsivity and poor self-control?

I say all of the above enabled by the inciter-in-chief.

marke

You paint the MAGA crowd as a bunch of dolts easily duped. I will take your word on that. But, who duped them? The crowd included a great variety. Proud Boys? Oathkeepers? or was it the obvious dynamics of any mob. Diffusion of responsibility leading to impulsivity and poor self-control?

Democrats remain loyally subject to leftist Marxist masters leading them away from God and the US Constitution.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

Every Trump supporter I know is a patriot and does not destroy property like anquefa and BLM. You have been duped by your puppet masters.

Skeeter

Banned
Every Trump supporter I know is a patriot and does not destroy property like anquefa and BLM. You have been duped by your puppet masters.
You are in deep denial. You could know of Trump supporters who broke barriers, smashed windows, voided themselves on the floor, who sprayed bear repellant at officers, hit them with flag poles, gleefully crushed them in doorways. A simple google search will show you this with certainty. But, you are willfully ignorant because your small group of MAGA fanatics stayed home.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You are in deep denial. You could know of Trump supporters who broke barriers, smashed windows, voided themselves on the floor, who sprayed bear repellant at officers, hit them with flag poles, gleefully crushed them in doorways. A simple google search will show you this with certainty. But, you are willfully ignorant because your small group of MAGA fanatics stayed home.
Lol, so everything BLM and Anquefa did Trump supporters got blamed for. Proving yet again that you are brain washed by your leftist handlers.