Video evidence of police murder of Jan 6 protester at the Capitol

marke

America is under siege by leftist devils who commit heinous crimes without repercussion due to protection from democrats and leftist media outlets. Two women were murdered by DC police on Jan 6, but there will be no mass riots or demonstrations for those two women because the women were Trump supporters and the police officers were leftist Trump haters out to hurt and kill Trump supporters. God help us.

A man in a blue cap and fur-trimmed jacket hood points at the ground and pleads with police to stop pushing. Others in the crowd try to hold off the police, desperately signaling that people are down on the sidewalk. Despite the pleas, police make another push against the crowd, sending more bystanders down the stairs.

Men trying to pull people off the pile are doused with pepper spray. About seven minutes after Boyland was pushed out of the tunnel, a man steps right in front of police and shouts, “Stop!” He grabs an aluminum medical crutch off the ground and holds it out in a blocking motion.

At the lower right edge of the tunnel arch, the video shows a Metropolitan Police Department officer repeatedly striking someone at ground level with a baton or a large stick.

Bodycam footage released in 2021 by the U.S. Department of Justice, and cell-phone videos posted to social media, show that Boyland was hit by a police officer numerous times with what appears to be a small tree branch or walking stick.

Skeeter

Banned
Trump is responsible for the deaths of the two woman. If the felony murder rule applies- whereby when a co-conspirator dies, the surviving conspirator is responsible for the death -- then he is guilty of murder.

marke

Trump is responsible for the deaths of the two woman. If the felony murder rule applies- whereby when a co-conspirator dies, the surviving conspirator is responsible for the death -- then he is guilty of murder.
A white police officer kills a black suspect who is threatening to harm or kill others and the left goes berserk against the cop. A black cop shoots and kills an unarmed white woman at a Trump rally and the left goes berserk against Trump. How stupid are these people?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
A white police officer kills a black suspect who is threatening to harm or kill others and the left goes berserk against the cop. A black cop shoots and kills an unarmed white woman at a Trump rally and the left goes berserk against Trump. How stupid are these people?
I believe they qualify for a dumber than a rock award.

Skeeter

Banned
So, you admit part of the Trump rally was smashing a window and entering a room where legislators were present. I knew you would come around.

marke

So, you admit part of the Trump rally was smashing a window and entering a room where legislators were present. I knew you would come around.
I do admit that the mob was pushing against the blocked doors and smashing windows. I do not believe the innocent woman was smashing windows and I do not believe the cop who shot her was any more justified than a cop shooting a suspect who is threatening him. If a white cop shooting a black man who he considers a threat causes leftist mobs to go berserk in a rage, then why are not the leftist mobs going berserk over the unarmed white woman's death? Because lefties excuse leftist violence and condemn protests from right-wingers opposing voter fraud.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I say Judas was more evil than the Sanhedrin, because they didn't have the nerve to do what Judas did.

Skeeter

Banned
I support that cop's decision. The mob could not be allowed to stream in through that entry point. It was too close to the legislators. The woman was stupid and engaging in a Felony trespass. She basically committed suicide by cop.

marke

I support that cop's decision. The mob could not be allowed to stream in through that entry point. It was too close to the legislators. The woman was stupid and engaging in a Felony trespass. She basically committed suicide by cop.
I also support cops' decisions to shoot armed suspects resisting arrest, whether black or white. However, shooting aimlessly into an unarmed crowd and killing an unarmed woman smacks of negligence.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
That hero cop shot an unarmed woman. He should be charged with murder.

Skeeter

Banned
That hero cop shot an unarmed woman. He should be charged with murder.
Trump should be charged as inciter-in-chief but he won't be. However, he may be charged with dereliction of duty. The cop won't be charged with anything because he acted in good faith.