ECT Unshackled: How Darby Stumbled Upon Dispensational Truth

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

I've read enough E.W. Bullinger to recognize it when I see it.

STP and heir are Bullingerites disguised as A9D's.

However, Wikipedia is correct, Bulliinger was the grandaddy of Hyper-Dispensationalism, which is where Mid-Acts stemmed from.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist Tellalie Craigie.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tellalie

Smile, Craigie Tellalie:

7281997-Funny-birthday-clown-in-hilarious-oversized-sunglasses--Stock-Photo.jpg

Danoh

Nope.

I've read enough E.W. Bullinger to recognize it when I see it.

STP and heir are Bullingerites disguised as A9D's.

However, Wikipedia is correct, Bulliinger was the grandaddy of Hyper-Dispensationalism, which is where Mid-Acts stemmed from.

No they are NOT; some of their views are somewhat similar to Bullinger's but their conclusions are not exactly the same Bullinger's.

You are such a slanderer in your "one size fits all" foolishness.

I suppose anyone who believes Christ died for their sins is "a Bullingerite!" because Bullinger had held to that also.

What an incompetent you are.

I say all this well aware and appreciative of the pm you sent me asking if I was ok, when you concluded from one post of mine I might not be well health wise.

You at least are able to separate out such a concern for another despite our strong differences; a rarity amongst many a believer shouting at one another over differences in understanding turned into personal issues.

Anyway, back to the issue at large; you are clueless, lol

john w

Hall of Fame
No they are NOT; some of their views are somewhat similar to Bullinger's but their conclusions are not exactly the same Bullinger's.

I suppose anyone who believes Christ died for their sins is "a Bullingerite!" because Bullinger had held to that also.

What an incompetent you are.

I say all this well aware and appreciative of the pm you sent me asking if I was ok, when you concluding from one post of mine I might not be well health wise.

You at least are able to separate out such a concern for another despite our strong differences; a rarity amongst many a believer shouting at one another over differences in understanding turned into personal issues.

The punk is so obsessed, he will resort to any type of deceit, slander, sophistry.

Danoh

The punk is so obsessed, he will resort to any type of deceit, slander, sophistry.

Being that some of my supposed own have concluded the same about my own motives (no, not you, it looks like we've solved for that once more) out of their narrow mindedness; I'll not be so quick to conclude on Tet's actual intent. "God knoweth."

whitestone

Ok, but what does that have to do with the writing of the law on the hearts of men?

You said it was not a metaphor.

Hebrews 8:11 KJV ,Jeremiah 31:34 KJV , Are there any of these on tol,,or any you have ever seen in the earth who agree? Did not one say to you the other day "Matt.24a yes is fulfilled but Matt.24b no..."?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Their views tilt heavily towards Bullingerism.

"If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

No, but when you claim to be a Dispie, claim the church didn't begin in Acts 2, you are adhering to something that didn't exist before Bullinger.

O'Hair and Stam based their mid-Acts off of Bullinger's Acts 28 Hyper-Dispensationalism.

Thanks, I consider you a brother in Christ.

You're a Darby Follower ...lol.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did not one say to you the other day "Matt.24a yes is fulfilled but Matt.24b no..."?

Are you claiming that when God writes His laws on the hearts of men, they all are then in 100% agreement with the Word of God?

Is that what you're saying?

Also, please explain how you think it's literal?

Danoh

Hebrews 8:11 KJV ,Jeremiah 31:34 KJV , Are there any of these on tol,,or any you have ever seen in the earth who agree? Did not one say to you the other day "Matt.24a yes is fulfilled but Matt.24b no..."?

That was and is Interplanner's observation about Matt. 24a and b.

He is more a PARTIAL Pretersist in his understanding of things.

Said school views Preterism proper an extreme.

:rotfl: not that Tet ever bothers to mention the STRONG disagreements in understanding within various Preterist schools.

john w

Hall of Fame
"If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Show me, effeminate devil boy, where I ever said I was a "soul sleep" proponent, or where I ever "weighed in" on that issue, as I've asked you, over, and over.

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Slander.

I thought so, you pathetic slanderer.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, it just appears that way to you because the false teachings of John Nelson Darby have poisoned the church.

The following was written by Eusebuis over 1,500 years ago, circa 320AD:

(bold my emphases)

"All authorities concur in the declaration that "when all these things should have been done" "The End" should come : that "the mystery of God should be finished as he had declared to His servants the prophets" : it should be completed : time should now be no more : the End of all things (so foretold) should be at hand, and be fully brought to pass : in these days should be fulfilled all that had been spoken of Christ (and of His church) by the prophets : or, in other words, when the gospel should have been preached in all the world for a testimony to all nations, and the power of the Holy People be scattered (abroad), then should the End come, then should all these things be finished. I need now only say, all these things have been done : the old and elementary system passed away with a great noise; all these predicted empires have actually fallen, and the new kingdom, the new heaven and earth, the new Jerusalem--all of which were to descend from God, to be formed by His power, have been realised on earth ; all these things have been done in the sight of all the nations ; God's holy arm has been made bare in their sight: His judgments have prevailed, and they remain for an everlasting testimony to the whole world. His kingdom has come, as it was foretold it should, and His will has, so far, been done; His purposes have been finished; and, from that day to the extreme end of time, it will be the duty, as indeed it will be the great privilege of the Church, to gather into its bosom the Jew, the Greek, the Scythian, the Barbarian, bond and free; and to do this as the Apostles did in their days--in obedience, faith and hope.' "
- EUSEBIUS, Bishop of Caesarea, Extract from the 'Theophania'
Is Eusebuis the guy that started Wikipedia?

So you think that Eusebuis is correct?

He's just as wrong as you.

"Nobody believed that before Eusebuis". -- Anonymous

P.S. Apparently, for you, a covenant is a metaphor.

P.P.S. You're nuts!

john w

Hall of Fame
What do I have to do in order for you to learn how to not post such large pictures?

What do I have to do, sissy, in order for you to learn , that I am not interested in your James 2:3 KJV advances, sodomite, and for you to learn how to spell, and properly post, you unemployed high school drop out, and how to act like a man, you effeminate, cry baby, who was beat up as a kid, and recently, explaining your weasel look, and posts?

Geez, Craigie-you look so like this...

c0cc3745625a3cd89ba22f9ee562ceba.jpg

...and this...

And it is big, like your wife's hands.

latest

Now I know why you are unemployed.

Danoh

Show me, effeminate devil boy, where I ever said I was a "soul sleep" proponent, or where I ever "weighed in" on that issue, as I've asked you, over, and over.

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Slander.

I thought so, you pathetic slanderer.

Yep, he takes what he misreads a person meant as what they meant. Next thing you know; he is expressing concern where none was called for (though much appreciated) or worse, and much more prevalent, he is spouting slander.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually it's "how not to..." lol

It's not wrong. Either way is acceptable.

You're confusing style with grammar. However, most would probably not put a word between the particle "to" and the verb (especially an adverb) like I did, but I'm not the only one who does it:

"To boldly go where no man has gone before"

"To go boldly where no man has gone before"

Both of the above are correct.

whitestone

Are you claiming that when God writes His laws on the hearts of men, they all are then in 100% agreement with the Word of God?

Is that what you're saying?

Also, please explain how you think it's literal?

lol,I'm the student remember? You, are you not the teacher of 70aism?,,,do you not see the question marks at the end of the sentences I post? Shall I ask you easier questions?

I ask you if you can account for the beast and you said Caesar,and I ask you more questions. Ive ask you a multitude of questions I am a good student. I knew nothing of Darby you have set him before my face time and time again. I do appreciate you doing this,that is I being an post trib. dispy have always been told to shy away from them,but you took your shotgun and sprayed us all and we all came.

As if an wind up toy,another example of Pharaoh,or Nebuchadnezzar,,,once we were divided clean apart in our differences but you have forced us to unite,once we were broken and now thanks to you and your shotgun we are mending,,,,thank you tet for teaching us about Darby,,,,