unfinished business

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're being dishonest towards Heir. You know very well she's not preaching Universalism.

Calvinism is not selective with the scriptures. Any verse you state is compatible with Calvinism. When you want to single out verses, you will inevitably be positing universalism. The Reformed tradition is a complete theology, I don't know why you all think throwing random verses is going to somehow undo it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is a Spiritual battle going on here. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinism is not selective with the scriptures. Any verse you state is compatible with Calvinism. When you want to single out verses, you will inevitably be positing universalism. The Reformed tradition is a complete theology, I don't know why you all think throwing random verses is going to somehow undo it.

It's a false "belief system" partially created by a wicked and evil murdering dictator known as, "The Pope of Geneva." (John Calvin) One need only read up on the history of this evil man to find out about the execution murders of those who opposed his false beliefs. Calvinists would rather you not do a study of this disgraceful human being.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I admonish everyone to do a Google study about "John Calvin, the Pope of Geneva." You'll be shocked to read about this deplorable man that Calvinists show homage to.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's a false "belief system" partially created by a wicked and evil murdering dictator known as, "The Pope of Geneva." (John Calvin) One need only read up on the history of this evil man to find out about the execution murders of those who opposed his false beliefs. Calvinists would rather you not do a study of this disgraceful human being.

Calvin and Luther are the only reason you aren't Catholic. So you can just go on with all that nonsense- you envy them because they founded Protestantism.

Calvinism is a beautiful theology- it is a most convicting and universal belief.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvin and Luther are the only reason you aren't Catholic. So you can just go on with all that nonsense- you envy them because they founded Protestantism.

Calvin was a "Human Monster." In my opinion, he'll be standing before God to be judged by his works. Along with the other "Unbelievers" of history.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvin was a "Human Monster." In my opinion, he'll be standing before God to be judged by his works. Along with the other "Unbelievers" of history.

It was the 16th Century- people died due to religion, you just have to face the reality that nobody was ashamed of it back then. What about King Henry? Your asinine belief comes straight out of the English Church.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Calvinism preaches that God chose before the foundation of the world who He would save and who He would condemn to eternal damnation. Calvinism changes the character and intent of the God of the Bible and His true Gospel for this Dispensation of Grace. Calvinism isn't from God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was the 16th Century- people died due to religion, you just have to face the reality that nobody was ashamed of it back then. What about King Henry? Your asinine belief comes straight out of the English Church.

It's a shame you don't have any idea what you're talking about, yet, you ramble off false accusations right and left.