UK Deaths At 20,732 10% Of ALL Global Fatalities

eider

A sad but inevitable day for the UK, the total death count passed that of Italy.

11.4% of the world total.

A death rate more than 5x that of Trump's America.

Comment from Arthur Brain ?

eider ?

We knew that we would have the worst losses in Europe, weeks ago.

Now stop basking in your own self-esteem and listen.
America is opening up now. The BBC has been showing your President going out and many kinds of employments starting up once more.
Your Covid-19 statistics will be falling away now......... you've done so remarkably well.
It's over for you.
But it's not over for us, so do try and be a good decent person (which I think you've always wanted) and stop enjoying other countries' death rates.
OK?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
54% of US Coronavirus cases and deaths are in the Metro NYC area

The rest of the US, excluding Metro NYC:

So, by this metric, most of the country is doing a little worse than Germany and Canada and way better than everybody else listed here

and Metro NYC is off the charts

chair

We knew that we would have the worst losses in Europe, weeks ago.

Now stop basking in your own self-esteem and listen.
America is opening up now. The BBC has been showing your President going out and many kinds of employments starting up once more.
Your Covid-19 statistics will be falling away now......... you've done so remarkably well.
It's over for you.
But it's not over for us, so do try and be a good decent person (which I think you've always wanted) and stop enjoying other countries' death rates.
OK?

I was really hoping that this would invoke a little empathy from ok doser. I find it hard to accept that anybody can be as hardhearted as he appears to be in these threads, only caring about himself and ones close to him. I suppose that he considers himself a "good christian" as well.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I was really hoping that this would invoke a little empathy from ok doser. I find it hard to accept that anybody can be as hardhearted as he appears to be in these threads, only caring about himself and ones close to him. I suppose that he considers himself a "good christian" as well.

You have all blasphemed his god, Trump. He of the golden Twitter-throne toilet.

You expect empathy? I tell thee nay; but rather, face his wrath... :madmad:

eider

He loves himself.
Over here in the UK we feel very very empathetic and sympathetic about all the World's rising death tolls, crashing economies and the dreadful ways in which loved ones have and are being parted, alone and heartbroken. The whole situation is a horror. What folks like Arthur and self have been writing about has been our country's opinion of how President Trump has used his press meetings to sell himself rather than to bring his country-folk together to face this, and how at first he put this pandemic down as of little consequence.

I remember doser describing my suggestions (that this could affect us all badly), as 'hysterical shrieking' . We heard this morning that our UK economy has crashed (already) by 14%, the worst in 300 years,

From the start doser was putting our posts down as pathetic hysteria, but now that the real facts are emerging he's trying to deflect from how stupid he has been throughout. I have no interest in doser's posts and I've already found out that he writes bulldust about himself on another thread.

Enough. :)

chair

... We heard this morning that our UK economy has crashed (already) by 14%, the worst in 300 years,

I hope things improve there soon. It takes a lot of patience.

Here, in Israel, things are under control and opening up (too fast, I fear). I expect to see my children and grandchildren for the first time in 2 months today. Maybe next week I'll even go to the office.

eider

I hope things improve there soon. It takes a lot of patience.

Here, in Israel, things are under control and opening up (too fast, I fear). I expect to see my children and grandchildren for the first time in 2 months today. Maybe next week I'll even go to the office.

My wife is on paid leave until the end of May.
i think we are well behind you. :)

eider

I love Christ who is in me
I don't believe that for one moment. One second.
You must have been deceived ........

and I scorn tares like you, chaff driven before the wind
Sure, blown by nature itself, but Jesus might have let me sit at his table to have taken food and drink.
Yep. I certainly would not take food or drink with you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't believe that for one moment.

Of course you don't. You can't. You never will. You are a different order of creation.

Expecting you to understand even an inkling of what I experience continually would be like expecting my dog to understand Chaucer.

Jesus might have let me sit at his table to have taken food and drink.

Nope

He would have treated you the same as He directed His followers to treat those like you. The same way that He has treated you, now and forever. He has cast you off. You know it. You know it in your heart.

And it was a choice that you made, many years ago.

eider

Of course you don't. You can't. You never will. You are a different order of creation.

Expecting you to understand even an inkling of what I experience continually would be like expecting my dog to understand Chaucer.
I think you are deluded.
You think the World of yourself.
Jesus was quite clear about what he thought about people who preen themselves and throw insults at others, like you do.
What did he think about the priesthood?

Nope

He would have treated you the same as He directed His followers to treat those like you. The same way that He has treated you, now and forever. He has cast you off. You know it. You know it in your heart.

And it was a choice that you made, many years ago.
I'll leave the answer to Yeshua.....
Matthew:-{9:10} And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. {9:11} And when the Pharisees saw [it,] they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? {9:12} But when
Jesus heard [that,] he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. {9:13} But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth,

You need to learn about Jesus, his life and his mission. Even a Deist might be able to teach you something about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think you are deluded.

Of course you do. You have to. There's no possible other way for you to process what I'm telling you. You are literally incapable of understanding me.

And you, you pathetic creature who has rejected God and are now in your own private Hell waiting for the worm, have nothing to teach me that doesn't come straight from Satan.

eider

Of course you do. You have to. There's no possible other way for you to process what I'm telling you. You are literally incapable of understanding me.

And you, you pathetic creature who has rejected God and are now in your own private Hell waiting for the worm, have nothing to teach me that doesn't come straight from Satan.

Yet I think I know more about Jesus, his life and mission than you.
Strange.
I feel sad for you in some ways, but then I read the muck that you chuck about and it becomes much harder to feel anything for you.

eider

Not so strange after all. Lots of folks like you live their whole life under a delusion, that they don't need God.

I'm a Deist.
Matthew: {7:22} Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? {7:23} And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ................

chair

I'm getting the impression that most of the COVID related deaths in the US used to be in NYC, but now it is shifting. Is that right?