ECT Truth Cast To The Ground

Interplanner

You mean Jesus who quoted Daniel who stated in Daniel 12:1-2 that these things would happen at the END TIMES when the people are resurrected? When Micheal STANDS UP just like in Rev. ch. 12.

Of course you don't get the 70th Week. Some people just weren't called to prophecy.

You can't say he was using 12:1 when so much of the language of the destruction of the country by rebellion was from 8 and 9. The expression starts there. It was the 'rebellion that desolates' (the country).

I don't get your view of the 70 weeks because it is historically incoherent and exegetically wandering all over.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
old covenant's promises to be about the race and land, instead of Christ.
The new covenant is about Israel, in their land, with Christ as their king.

IP has to change scripture to his fictitious writing because he cannot accept scripture as it is.
That's why he is always so very vague and broad with his scripture references, along with made up terminology to support his version.

Rondonmonson

The little horn is about Antiochus Epiphanes, not "The" antichrist.
I disagree, I have done an in depth study on it but that fact was known by me way before. The Little Horn is the Man of Sin.

Check out this link to see how verses 33-45 also are talking about Antiochus Epiphanes.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/comm...daniel-11.html
Thread here on my site as per a "BLOG" Basically is much more informative. Its Daniel 11 EXPLAINED Step by Step via every King in the chapter.
https://disqus.com/home/channel/end...el_11_12_historically_explained_step_by_step/

The little horn of Daniel 8:9-12 is Antiochus Epiphanes and can be no one else.
Dispensationalists claim "The" antichrist comes from the revived Roman empire, but the little horn is one of the last kings of the Grecian empire that Alexander the Great created.
The Little Horn has to arise in BOTH PLACES at once. Out of the Fourth Beast per Daniel ch. 7 and out of one of the four Grecian Empires in the LAST DAYS.

Only Greece fits, because the Kingdom out of the FOUR has to be in the European Union, ONLY GREECE FITS !!

Verse 21 is Alexander the Great, it has nothing to do with the LATTER TIME Prophecy.

Rondonmonson

You mean the week when God confirms His new covenant with the many and stops sacrifice and oblation in the middle of the week when Jesus was crucified?

Daniel 9:27a
27a And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease​

Matthew 26:28
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.​

Matthew 27:51
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;​

The proper name for those people is Dispensationalists.

The AGREEMENT (Covenant) is via the Anti-Christ and MANY NATIONS. If you read Daniel 40-43 you will see its MANY NATIONS that get overrun by the Anti-Christ because he is a Mediterranean Sea Beast. Not just a Beast over Israel.

Rondonmonson

You can't say he was using 12:1 when so much of the language of the destruction of the country by rebellion was from 8 and 9. The expression starts there. It was the 'rebellion that desolates' (the country).

I don't get your view of the 70 weeks because it is historically incoherent and exegetically wandering all over.

You don't get it because you do not understand Prophecy brother. Its simple as that.

genuineoriginal

I disagree, I have done an in depth study on it but that fact was known by me way before. The Little Horn is the Man of Sin.
Your "in depth study" is lacking because it only includes Dispensationalist writings.
You need to expand your study to material from allegorists, preterists, historicists, non-Dispensational futurists, and even Jewish (non-Christian) material with an open mind, searching for the truth in them.
Then you can compare the different interpretations before deciding which one you will accept.

genuineoriginal

You don't get it because you do not understand Prophecy brother. Its simple as that.
Dispensationalists have managed to mangle the interpretation of Prophecy.
If your understanding of Prophecy is Dispensational, then it is wrong and you need to start over.
It really is that simple.

Interplanner

In 1800, a teacher named David Levi thought that three events were the sign of the NHNE: the American and French revolutions and (his belief in) a coming return of Jews to Judea. It is all folly. there is nothing more clear example of 'truth tossed to the ground' than this belief.