Trump vs Clinton

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Cn_9Yj9UEAE8GVE.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well... ...I like your posts, but isn't saying Trump is areligious perhaps a tad bit over the mark? I think he believes in Jesus, but he's not really a practicing Christian. I suppose one could say that a non-practicing Christian is not a Christian at all, but that's semantics. I think he believes but he probably has other things besides Jesus at the front of his mind day to day.
Donald Trump: born-again Christian?
The presumptive Republican nominee captured a significant number of evangelical voters during the GOP primary, and that may be due to recently accepting “a relationship with Christ,” according to evangelical leader James Dobson.
Story Continued Below

Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York earlier this week, and while some well-known figures — such as Liberty University's president, Jerry Falwell Jr. — have endorsed the candidate, others are more hesitant to do so.
However, Dobson, a Christian psychologist and founder of the Focus on the Family group, said he knows “the person who led [Trump] to Christ. And that’s fairly recent.”
“I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long,” Dobson said in an interview with Pennsylvania megachurch pastor Michael Anthony following that meeting in New York. “I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.”
Evangelicals are a key part of the Republican base that Trump will need to turn out in the general election. In the primaries, many evangelical voters preferred Ted Cruz or Ben Carson.
Of the meeting, Dobson — who was previously critical of Trump — said, "I certainly liked what I saw today," POLITICO previously reported.
“I’ve been a Christian, and I love Christianity and the evangelicals have been so incredibly supportive,” Trump said in the private session with evangelicals this week, according to audio obtained by POLITICO. “Don’t forget, when I ran, and all of a sudden I went to states that were highly evangelical, like as an example, South Carolina, and they said, ‘Well, Trump won’t win this state because it’s evangelical’ … not only did I win, I won in a landslide.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-james-dobson-evangelicals-224799#ixzz4FBjmB0nv
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader

Well... ...I like your posts, but isn't saying Trump is areligious perhaps a tad bit over the mark? I think he believes in Jesus, but he's not really a practicing Christian. I suppose one could say that a non-practicing Christian is not a Christian at all, but that's semantics. I think he believes but he probably has other things besides Jesus at the front of his mind day to day.

Donald Trump: born-again Christian?
The presumptive Republican nominee captured a significant number of evangelical voters during the GOP primary, and that may be due to recently accepting “a relationship with Christ,” according to evangelical leader James Dobson.
Story Continued Below...

I have a theory here boyz, and since you're both blind as a bat Donald Trump lemmings...ahem...Donald Trump supporters, perhaps you can address my theory.

When "born again Christian" Donald Trump somewhat recently invited drag queen and homosexual activist Bruce Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump property, my theory is that Donald was going to meet the cross dressing-child indoctrinating pervert there and read the bible to him.

Thoughts?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader

I have a theory here boyz, and since you're both blind as a bat Donald Trump lemmings...ahem...Donald Trump supporters, perhaps you can address my theory.

When "born again Christian" Donald Trump somewhat recently invited drag queen and homosexual activist Bruce Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump property, my theory is that Donald was going to meet the cross dressing-child indoctrinating pervert there and read the bible to him.

Thoughts?

I like how you go for the shock value in any situation and take an act of politeness to Bruce out of context - it's just publicity

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I like how you go for the shock value in any situation and take an act of politeness to Bruce out of context - it's just publicity

So it was "polite" for "born again Christian" Donald Trump to invite a man, who dresses in women's clothing, and who also happens to be a homosexual activist (Jenner spoke at a LGBTQ youth center in LA) to use the women's restroom at any Trump property?

And here I thought that Christians, (i.e. followers of Christ) were supposed to help morally confused people out of their spiritual, psychological and physically confused world.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And here I thought that Christians, (i.e. followers of Christ) were supposed to help morally confused people out of their spiritual, psychological and physically confused world.
Would Jesus refuse them the toilet? You have a warped view of what a Christian really is, you are filled with a deep seated hate of all those that are different.

radind

One of the factors in current politics is that most professing Christians do not have a Biblical worldview according to barna polls. The situation in the US looks to me like that in 1930's Germany that Bonhoeffer described as "Cheap Grace". I think that this contributes to the support by 'Christian' groups that some find surprising. The US appears to me that the US has become primarily a secular nation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Would Jesus refuse them the toilet?

Which Jesus are we talking about, this one?

Originally Posted by patrick jane

P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4459574&viewfull=1#post4459574

You have a warped view of what a Christian really is, you are filled with a deep seated hate of all those that are different.

Yes, Donald Trump is a "different" kind of Christian, obviously the kind of Christian that you can identify with and as seen, support.

On that note: Have a nice rainbow colored day.