Trump Threatens to Sue Fox News!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
But he makes a damn fine pillow. :p
That's one big difference between the left and the right. The left will boycott My Pillow but the right will not boycott Ben & Jerry's. The right doesn’t view politics as war. The left does.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
That's one big difference between the left and the right. The left will boycott My Pillow but the right will not boycott Ben & Jerry's. The right doesn’t view politics as war. The left does.
I think that it was Krauthammer (I could be wrong about that) who pointed out that, by and large, the Right views the Left as "Stupid", whereas the Left views the Right as "Evil". :rolleyes:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They are

Which is stupid
Meanwhile, on the right:

imrs.php

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think that it was Krauthammer (I could be wrong about that) who pointed out that, by and large, the Right views the Left as "Stupid", whereas the Left views the Right as "Evil". :rolleyes:
I view the left as more evil than stupid.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I view the left as more evil than stupid.
"Conservatives think liberals are dumb, liberals think conservatives are evil"
~Charles Krauthammer 2013

😐 It was Krauthammer...It was back in 2013 however. I remember those days....(being on here in fact). I think we are much more polarized than back then.

Personally, I think you're all evil*. OUR LORD agrees with me. 😬

*BTW: I don't mean to leave myself out of that; but if I would have conspicuously included myself it would have detracted from the punch of the point being made. 🤭 You understand...Rhetorical form & all that.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Meanwile, you adore the murderous dictator and former KGB agent in Russia. Nothing stupid or evil about that?
I notice you're not disagreeing with the example I gave as to why I think the left is evil: "For example, leftists want slaves (the rich) to sponge off of. That's evil."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I notice you're not disagreeing with the example I gave as to why I think the left is evil: "For example, leftists want slaves (the rich) to sponge off of. That's evil."
George Soros.

I notice you're not disagreeing with the example I gave.

Arthur Brain

Well, might go against that particular grain but where it comes to the far right at any rate, I see more stupidity and gullibility than the nefarious overall.