Trump Tax Reform

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump's new tax reform plan sounds good to me, let's see if the demonrats try to squash it like they do with everything that's good for America -

Foxfire

Trump's new tax reform plan sounds good to me, let's see if the demonrats try to squash it like they do with everything that's good for America -

Are you ceding such massive power to the dems that they needn't even control a single branch of government in order to hold sway?

Or are you castigating those who do hold the reins of power yet fail to achieve their ends?

Trump has announced a drastic tax cut scheme, while, at the same time, that he's going to go bonkers doing infrastructure, which, by the way, is very Roosevelt, is on course to police the world even more, has said he wants more money for defense, a bigger and better military. Bigger freaking government we're going to have less to pay for? It's like announcing you're going to build a luxurious summer home, while having three mortgages on you primary home, which is also under water. AND, you're announcing you're going to cut your income that doesn't, in fact, really maintain your existing lifestyle. In a very honest moment, Mr. Trump would have to admit he knows exactly what I’m talking about.

All of this begs the question: how good is it going to be for the country when the dollar's back is finally broken, the con game ends, the world starts to wonder if green paper is really such a good deal for their manufacturing efforts and resources, this because they wakeup and realize dollars are just being pulled out an orifice, are just computer blips getting more and more zeroes added to them? This thing, created out of thin air, that doesn't even have any work behind it? I mean, call me old fashioned, but people have to live by some budget, value is derived from effort, cannot go to their computer and print more money, if they want to buy something have to save for it or have good credit, if they want surplus resources have to save and not spend, spend, spend. Even if you have a printing press, how well did this work for the Weimar Republic? With peoples' wealth tied to dollars, it seems to me what's good for the country is making sure you don't deficit spend yourself into oblivion and debase peoples’ wealth. Again, what we're doing is all a con game, based upon CONFIDENCE the dollar has real value, yet we think we can abuse it into what could become worth less than toilet paper, ounce for ounce, run up deficits that, by simple arithmetic, can never be repaid? That's generally called bankruptcy, you know, at which point they even take your credit cards.

In conclusion, it's my decided opinion that even having an economic theory starts with learning to use a calculator and the meaning of positive and negative numbers. Somebody knowing how to add and subtract would be good for the country. I also believe Mr. Trump declared bankruptcy, what, four times was it, which is still another subject with some tangential implications its own? Pardon me if I'm not exactly filled with all the hopeium that's driving the DOW to new highs.

I almost forgot! Using new money from somebody else, to pay old debt, is generally called a Ponzi scheme.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why should anyone trust the Twitter-N-Chief to reform taxes when he refuses to share his own?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you ceding such massive power to the dems that they needn't even control a single branch of government in order to hold sway?

Or are you castigating those who do hold the reins of power yet fail to achieve their ends?
I'm not ceding anything to the dems, their only agenda is obstructing Trump and the Republicans on every point. Even with all three branches it still needs at least 8 demonrats to vote for it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Pardon me if I'm not exactly filled with all the hopeium that's driving the DOW to new highs.

I almost forgot! Using new money from somebody else, to pay old debt, is generally called a Ponzi scheme.
Oh that's right, I forgot that you're smarter than than the DOW and you have it all figured out. You are a pessimist and you know nothing about economics

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why should anyone trust the Twitter-N-Chief to reform taxes when he refuses to share his own?
Trump's taxes mean absolutely nothing, he was elected President without releasing them. America doesn't care. We saw the 2005 return on the Madcow show, a big nothing burger.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trump has announced a drastic tax cut scheme, while, at the same time, that he's going to go bonkers doing infrastructure, which, by the way, is very Roosevelt, is on course to police the world even more, has said he wants more money for defense, a bigger and better military. Bigger freaking government we're going to have less to pay for? It's like announcing you're going to build a luxurious summer home, while having three mortgages on you primary home, which is also under water. AND, you're announcing you're going to cut your income that doesn't, in fact, really maintain your existing lifestyle. In a very honest moment, Mr. Trump would have to admit he knows exactly what I’m talking about.

All of this begs the question: how good is it going to be for the country when the dollar's back is finally broken,

Then, you should sell now.

Oh that's right, I forgot that you're smarter than than the DOW and you have it all figured out. You are a pessimist and you know nothing about economics

Actually, I didn't know the DOW had intellect. I didn't know people were so smart, prior to October 1929, the 2000 dot com bubble, the 2008 crisis, either. History proved them idiots, by your theory of DOW smarts, then. Neither is the concept of being bloated to the eyeballs with debt sound economics. Physician, heal thyself, and just once attempt to do a thorough explanation and analysis of anything at all, before you try to insult anybody with some Neanderthal one-liner. Let's hear your prescient analysis of anything one couldn't, in fact, get from the 5 o'clock news you parrot. Polly want a cracker? For such vacuous, inane little comments as you make, it's amazing you criticize anybody. "Though I really have little of anything useful to say, your comments aren't smart." Yeah. By the way, you dudes who buy high and sell low are the ones who jump off buildings, prior to which you were telling people like me we didn't know what we were talking about.

You'll see when it passes and the GDP goes up 4% and the deficit is paid off. You are wrong as usual

When the deficit is paid off? If that's standup comedy, don't quit your day job. If you believe the U.S. debt is going to be paid off, you are far gone or very math challenged. And how lame is it, to say somebody is wrong, when you've delivered nothing of the impossible? There's simply nothing more one can say to that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When the deficit is paid off? If that's standup comedy, don't quit your day job. If you believe the U.S. debt is going to be paid off, you are far gone or very math challenged. And how lame is it, to say somebody is wrong, when you've delivered nothing of the impossible? There's simply nothing more one can say to that.
Hate Trump much? :rotfl:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

If the national debt grows, then what happens to individual bonds and bond funds?

Hate Trump much? :rotfl:

Not at all. It's rather a case of your demagogue worshiping, like with the deficit, without a clue as to the facts of the balance sheet and the enormous problems that will get more enormous. Trump says so, and you don't even really need to ask how the numbers are going to reconcile, where the rubber meets the road. You like little campaign slogans and look at adult questions as a matter of partisan rancor or a personality contest, when facts are facts. Trump has not, out of the gate, produced anything that will resolve the deficit, only what, in fact, failed Reagan. But you don't like facts or details. You really shouldn't make that my problem, that I'm slandering your demagogue, as you slander me, without a scintilla of how your claims will be made true. Please run your numbers for everybody.