Trump On Germany

Arthur Brain

***shakes head in incredulity*** All of Trump's words were twisted according to PC rules. PC twists the usage of a good share of the English language into that which it has never before meant. But, since you accept PC as a positive you're blind to the warping and twisting of the English language that goes on under the guise of PC.

Trump didn't come within a mile of saying what this article accused him of saying. Only the politically indoctrinated accept the article's assertions. I listened to the clip and saw nothing even remotely resembling what the article asserts.

Yeah, he came a lot closer than a mile in fact and your fixation on "PC" is your own. I'm no fan of political correctness by any stretch. You seem to react like this whenever anything negative is said about Trump. I'm sorry that there's so much to choose from...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
***shakes head in incredulity***

glorydaz describes artie's behavior here:
glorydaz said:
I've come to the conclusion there is no explaining anything to those who have donkeyed down. Once a donkey sits on his behind, you might as well walk on without him. You can crack him on the head. You can try to entice him with a carrot. You can do cartwheels in an attempt to distract him. All to no avail. Fool donkeys.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
All I can do is laugh as this bit of nonsense is so absurd it's pretty much insane with their twisting of what Trump actually said. If I didn't laugh I'd probably have to cry for the deliberate distortion is nothing but destructive deceitful. That you fall for this says a whole lot about your critical thinking skills.

I'm offended that Trump ordered US armed forces to nuke Germany! What is wrong with the man! And he called coronavirus a hoax! And he hasn't released his taxes!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I saw that this morning. Retarded people. Undoubtedly consumers of social media.

political partisans driven by emotion and rage

much like foreign nationals with an inexplicable obsessive hatred for another country's leader

like you :)
TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

3. Thou SHALL NOT be intentionally blasphemous or unnecessarily disruptive. Emphasis on "unnecessarily disruptive." We will ban you if you are presenting yourself as an unneeded distraction (yes this is subjective - live with it). Be mindful of the spirit of the discussion.

4. Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause.

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

TOL RULES

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

3. Thou SHALL NOT be intentionally blasphemous or unnecessarily disruptive. Emphasis on "unnecessarily disruptive." We will ban you if you are presenting yourself as an unneeded distraction (yes this is subjective - live with it). Be mindful of the spirit of the discussion.

4. Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause.

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.

You're best off just putting him on ignore as I have. He thrives on this stuff and you're not going to get very far with posting the same above over and over again.