Trump is more popular than most NATO country leaders

Arthur Brain

Beautiful

TrumpQueenGetty3.jpg

If kings and queens are so despicable to you then what's with this ya thick dope?

I'm not a fan of the monarchy over here but you're all over the bloody place.

:freak:

rexlunae

If kings and queens are so despicable to you then what's with this ya thick dope?

I'm not a fan of the monarchy over here but you're all over the bloody place.

:freak:

We're seeing right now the risks of a strong Presidential system in the Trump administration. A lot of the pundits have been saying that Trump wants to be a king, but the reality is there are fewer restraints on his power while he's in office than almost any monarch in Europe. Right about now, I'd give almost anything to have the Westminster system, although I am committed to republicanism.

Arthur Brain

We're seeing right now the risks of a strong Presidential system in the Trump administration. A lot of the pundits have been saying that Trump wants to be a king, but the reality is there are fewer restraints on his power while he's in office than almost any monarch in Europe. Right about now, I'd give almost anything to have the Westminster system, although I am committed to republicanism.

Don't get me wrong, I would't want to do away with things the way they are in Britain as they currently happen to be. I'm just not someone interested in the latest happenings in regards to a royal wedding and what Prince such and such has done on a night out or associated. I'm sure Trump would love to be a "king" but there's enough restraints at present to rob him of that nightmare...

Arthur Brain

And STILL you don't get it. And you call ME the dope. LOL

Go eat your spotted dick

Yes, I'm calling you a dope because it's exactly what you are. I quoted your own post with the picture of Trump, Melania and the queen that you described in your own words as beautiful, in bolded, exaggerated lettering no less.

Not interested in your oh so repetitive and lame innuendo as it's just too boring now.

rexlunae

Don't get me wrong, I would't want to do away with things the way they are in Britain as they currently happen to be. I'm just not someone interested in the latest happenings in regards to a royal wedding and what Prince such and such has done on a night out or associated. I'm sure Trump would love to be a "king" but there's enough restraints at present to rob him of that nightmare...

I'm more concerned that the Republicans seem willing to allow blatant tampering with elections. I'm not looking forward to President Ivanka.

glorydaz

I'm more concerned that the Republicans seem willing to allow blatant tampering with elections. I'm not looking forward to President Ivanka.

What? The tampering that occurred during Bambi's administration? Or the tampering his Justice Dept. did to elect Clinton?

Such selective outrage from the chattering class never ceases to amuse.

Arthur Brain

Golly, I think anna banana wants a gold medal or something.

Everything is "over the line" to the elite snobs who walk among us. :nono:

Oh, so it's okay for someone to make sneering little crap about someone's parents being prostitutes and the like is it? That's all above board? Telling...

FTR, if someone had said something like what CC said to anna in relation to you then I wouldn't have supported it as it's just asinine crap whatever. Does that make me an "elitist snob"?

:idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, so it's okay for someone to make sneering little crap about someone's parents being prostitutes and the like is it? That's all above board? Telling...

FTR, if someone had said something like what CC said to anna in relation to you then I wouldn't have supported it as it's just asinine crap whatever. Does that make me an "elitist snob"?

It's always been over the line here to go after someone's family. My dad passed away after an extended traumatic illness and my mom isn't a hooker. Who here wants someone calling their parents a john and a hooker? I can handle insults directed at me, but these are my mom and dad.

Arthur Brain

It's always been over the line here to go after someone's family. My dad passed away after an extended traumatic illness and my mom isn't a hooker. Who here wants someone calling their parents a john and a hooker? I can handle insults directed at me, but these are my mom and dad.

There's no justifiable reason for going after family and it's only the outright pathetic that do it. CC totally falls into that category as well as any troll that defends his crap.

glorydaz

No, you're an elitist snob because you consider yourself better than those who don't follow your own brand of political correctness bull.

You and your ilk love to rile people up until they go "over" your own personal easily offended "line", and then you whine like you've been abysmally affronted. You're a bunch of snivelling cowards who run to the principal after spending the afternoon mocking the boy with the untied shoes. You're disgusting and two-faced, and don't have a clue about what it takes to live in the real world.

glorydaz

There's no justifiable reason for going after family and it's only the outright pathetic that do it. CC totally falls into that category as well as any troll that defends his crap.

Shut up, squirt. It was a blanket comment not to be taken personally. If I said you were born in a barn, you'd say I was speaking ill of your mother and your father's ability to care for you.

Sensitive little snowflakes should leave this country and find a "safe place" to whimper and whine.

"Crap"....Artie said a vulgar word. :cry:

And "troll"....Artie is calling me names. :cry: