Trump - Is He The Best President Ever?

• No, but he's the best in my lifetime

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Looks to me like our fine President may be in line to get the Nobel Peace Prize. After all, Obummer got one just for being elected. Donald J. Trump keeps winning and impressing me. No other President ever got N. Korea to talk without a bounty being paid by other nations. Nobody but Trump could have done this. They're bankrupt and starving and Trump forced Kim to make some choices. We'll see what happens next..

I applaud his tariffs on steel and aluminum and tens of thousands of American mill workers are being brought back across the nation. I worked in Granite City Illinois for two years and the steel mill created that town. I just saw in today's paper that they're starting with 500 people being brought back or hired as of today. I watched Trump sign the orders. Those are great jobs with benefits, health, coverage, high wages, security and steady work now after today.

Trump will accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to meet, White ... - Fox News

Excerpt :

President Trump will accept an invitation by North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to meet, the White House confirmed Thursday night, in a dramatic development after months of sabre-rattling between the two world leaders.
Kim extended the invitation and the president agreed that the two would meet by May, South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong announced at the White House.
"Kim Jong Un talked about denuclearization with the South Korean Representatives, not just a freeze," Trump tweeted. "Also, no missile testing by North Korea during this period of time. Great progress being made but sanctions will remain until an agreement is reached. Meeting being planned!"

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Kim Jong Un talked about denuclearization with the South Korean Representatives, not just a freeze. Also, no missile testing by North Korea during this period of time. Great progress being made but sanctions will remain until an agreement is reached. Meeting being planned!
7:08 PM - Mar 8, 2018

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BBK1gsu.img

..."Kim Jong Un talked about denuclearization with the South Korean Representatives, not just a freeze," Trump.
"Also, no missile testing by North Korea during this period of time. Great progress being made but sanctions will remain until an agreement is reached. Meeting being planned!"

If "The Donald" is so eager to take the credit for imposing sanctions on "Kim Jong Un's" regime, what's his excuse for not enacting the Russian sanctions in response to their attempting to influence the 2016 Elections - unanimously passed by both the Republicans and Democrats Congress last summer?

If the Korean Peninsula has been the Trump Administration's primary and military and international concern for the last 14 months, why is South Korea still without an US ambassador?

I understand that "Stormy Daniels" might be available!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If "The Donald" is so eager to take the credit for imposing sanctions on "Kim Jong Un's" regime, what's his excuse for not enacting the Russian sanctions in response to their attempting to influence the 2016 Elections - unanimously passed by both the Republicans and Democrats Congress last summer?

If the Korean Peninsula has been the Trump Administration's primary and military and international concern for the last 14 months, why is South Korea still without an US ambassador?

Let's just discuss facts, not your made up stories.
3eb0d7a0543fbb87f0ee960e6fdbe8d9.jpg

3485a076e96623cae0953e1ca53b6128.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Poll: Is Trump the best President ever?

Answer: Bush, the National Journal points out, has stayed out of the fray and hasn’t publicly criticized his fellow Republican, but he supposedly has a stock phrase when things start to unravel for Trump:

“Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn’t it”? And he delivers it with his “trademark smirk,” according to the National Journal.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03...e-says-trump-sorta-makes-me-look-pretty-good/

Kinda says it all, doesn't it? :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

... If "The Donald" is so eager to take the credit for imposing sanctions on "Kim Jong Un's" regime, what's his excuse for not enacting the Russian sanctions in response to their attempting to influence the 2016 Elections - unanimously passed by both the Republicans and Democrats Congress last summer?

Given that "patrick jane" qualifies as a member in good standing to what has been referred to as "the dumbest group of voters in the country," Trump's words not mine, one can understand as to why he chooses to avoid answering the difficult questions!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
BBK1gsu.img

Kim doesn't have kompromat on him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
trump-quote-republicans-are-dumb.jpg

Given that "patrick jane" qualifies as a member in good standing to what has been referred to as "the dumbest group of voters in the country," Trump's words not mine, one can understand as to why he chooses to avoid answering the difficult questions!

IF the moniker be DUMB for voting for Donald Trump, I'll, with pride, own it. I'll also own it again in 2020.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My honest opinion is, anybody who works to bring down a sitting President is, not only unpatriotic but, is also a TRAITOR to this Nation of ours. In my humble and earnest opinion, of course.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The people of this country voted for Trump and he won the election fairly. Therefore, he is the duly elected President of the United States. If the other side isn't happy with the results, they need to do the mature, honest, and Patriotic thing and try to vote the President out of office during the next election. To go any other route is being unpatriotic and traitorous.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I pray for Trump.
That is deplorable to folks like jgarden because his heart is too darkened with hatred and mockery towards God.
I was scolded somewhere else for sharing that I voted for Trump. They said how can I support him and why did I vote? I said it was between him and Hillary and it was an easy choice.

Then they said, why even vote when it doesn't change anything, you're voting for one evil over another evil. I said, Maybe so but I chose the better candidate. I added that I pray for our leaders here and in the world. He said, God doesn't want that, you're going against God, how can you pray for evil..

I said, calm down, I'm not calling evil good. I pray for leaders to do good and follow Christ. I told him, I'm not going to hell for voting if that's what you want. Unbelievable. The dems/libs have tried the "shame" angle since 2016 and well before that. It isn't working for them anymore.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was scolded somewhere else for sharing that I voted for Trump. They said how can I support him and why did I vote? I said it was between him and Hillary and it was an easy choice.

Then they said, why even vote when it doesn't change anything, you're voting for one evil over another evil. I said, Maybe so but I chose the better candidate. I added that I pray for our leaders here and in the world. He said, God doesn't want that, you're going against God, how can you pray for evil..

I said, calm down, I'm not calling evil good. I pray for leaders to do good and follow Christ. I told him, I'm not going to hell for voting if that's what you want. Unbelievable. The dems/libs have tried the "shame" angle since 2016 and well before that. It isn't working for them anymore.

Well said, PJ